Can we talk about this for a minute?

Can we talk about this for a minute?

This is a Yale-educated law professor, First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State who:

-Endured 25 years of smear campaigns
-Lost the Electoral College by 80,000 votes
-Won the popular vote by 3 million votes
-Attended her opponent's inauguration
-Received no handshake from Trump
-Was booed by the crowd when she appeared

And goddammit... LOOK at her. Polished and confident, wearing white for the Suffragettes, her husband taking *her* arm instead of the other way around.

Symbolism matters.

Perseverance matters.

She matters.

This is the godmother of New America, a rational, pragmatic, imperfect human being who was born 50 years too early for her gender to be a non-issue in an election.

While she missed the presidency, she arrived just in time to show us all, in unflinching terms, the deep undercurrent of sexist double standards in our society.

And in doing so, she taught generations of girls and women that yes, you DO matter and yes, you CAN do anything.

This is Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/
youtube.com/watch?v=3mPYLK3yrQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shes not without her problems but credit where its due

Do a web search on "CLINTON DEATH LIST" and do a little pondering.

>And in doing so, she taught generations of girls and women that yes, you DO matter and yes, you CAN do anything
yet she was nowhere to be seen at any of the womens marches. no, this cunt is only out for #1

I can make a positive list about anyone. It is the shit on politicians that matters and she has more than the US bargained for.

>Was booed by the crowd when she appeared
That just made Trump's coronation worthwhile for me. Fearless Leader is an idiot but Her Reptilian Majesty is evil incarnate.

Read a fact check of that "list" and find out how much bullshit it is.

Then wonder about the other nonsense you believe.

JK, I know you don't read anything counter to your own beliefs. I feel you bro.

I bet you have the x files theme song running thru your head 24/7

Trump supporters are no different from L. Ron Hubbard supporters.

muh klinton killed people
dindus belon in hel
cill al spiks!

There's a reason people look at you strangely on the bus.

>This is Hillary Clinton.
correct, it's also a Loser

She's ruined the lives of women who had been sexually assaulted by Bill.

dAMan roASTED!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDdd

Too bad she's an alcoholic, baby-diddling, corrupt, bat-shit crazy cunt.

I thought CTR was gonna be fone with this Clinton hype bs. Sup Forums was ruined by shills

You do realize she has pneumonia and parkinson's disease and is high on a shit ton of meds she takes each time before she goes out in public right?

Also a quote from hillary that you can google "We need camps for adults"

So glad Trump is your president right now..

You forgot one thing.

BIG FAT LOSER

snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

She looks ridiculous and your emotions are not important.

Truth be told; We don't have anymore money fur this type of bullshit so lets not pretend like we do.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

>LOOK at her. Polished and confident

Apparently OP can't recognize what facial expressions sociopaths make.

HRC is a textbok example of a sociopath woman. And as verified by statistics, sociopathic women marry men who cheat on them.

So grateful that sociopath didn't become president.

We're never letting her get elected.

Did not deliver the oral to Bill . That's all I know.

Made millions from illegal arms sales to Saudi Arabia

And people in Haiti and Libya

There's a pretty good reason Bernie Sanders didn't won these election. It's because the monetary based system is too big to fail. So let's give money to everyone who actually deserve it and let's all shut the fuck up about the trouble of those who don't deserve a fucking dime for their entire collective efforts.

Tldr: If you are worthless do not complain until you get a job.

>Yale-educated law professor, First Lady,
> Senator, and Secretary of State who:

Lost the Presidential race twice despite being the shoo-in heir apparent both times. That, boys and girls, is the very definition of being a loser!

Next case...

Yeah dude, she had tons of arms to sell.

You forgot a few things on your list.

>20 million dollars in Saudi campaign donations
>Clinton foundation slush fund, still under investigation by the FBI
>Benghazi
>Whitewater
>Travelgate
>Deleted Emails

She deserves no handshake from our president.

>posts link the the closest thing we have to the ministry of truth

Good work user. Keep playing your part. REAL truth can only be hidden so long and you will die pretending like you weren't supporting a shit system after it collapses in on itself

>muh opinions

Add destruction of Libya and exploitation of the Haitians to your list

Also selling uranium to the Russians

>And goddammit... LOOK at her. Polished and confident, wearing white for the Suffragettes, her husband taking *her* arm instead of the other way around.

Sup Forumsruh I got an electric shock from my tv when I tried to lick those tears

>Says things
>Thinks they're true

If you look at the names on the list you can practically just deduce that its probably horse shit.

Hillary killed an Arkansas state trooper

And his girlfriend much later?

Lets not forget the entries of people dying whonever existed.

You guys will believe this nonsense but won't believe national security agency reports about Russian hacking the election.

The double standard of denial is strong with y'all

I wouldn't credit her wholly with this but it makes no real difference as she was still apart of it

Do you know what misinformation is?

In your world view secretary of state is solely responsible for uranium deals.

Selling uranium to Russia = bad

Russia hacking our election = good?

Its a weird train of logic that exists here

Yes, its the Hillary body count list. That is misinformation.

Most conspiracy theories for that matter

b8

looks like someone who loves the (((money))) if you catch my drift

#notanyonespresident

You're naive. She's bought and paid for. Like trump. If you're still defending these cocksuckers, one or the other it shows your ignorance. Your political ideologies are bull shit. Now go brush your teeth

Accurate representation of Her campaign.

Couldn't have said it better

Yes she lost because of her sex not because she was a corrupt crony for the establishment.

>her husband taking *her* arm instead of the other way around.

cuck

fact checks from where? huffington post?

go live in your echo chamber on tumblr faggot.

>won't believe national security agency reports about Russian hacking the election

>bashes conspiracy theory

>brings up own conspiracy

>talks about double standard

Lel

There's more suggestive evidence for Clinton getting people killed than there is for this Russian hacking bs you shills try to remind people of at every turn. Even the CrowdStrike or whatever those faggots are called who did the "investigation" cannot say with certainty that Russian did it. There is no proof faggot. It's fucking red scare 2.0 and your dumbass is believing the same news that told us the lie about WMD's in Iraq. Get your head out of your ass user holy shit

>believing in the pedo ring conspiracy
>calling someone else bat-shit crazy

K.

>We came
> We saw
> And he died. MwaHAHAHAHA

seriously, snopes? Snopes is owned and run by a man who works with and is close friends to the clintons. Get new sources, faggot.

Snopes has been proven time and time again to be unreliable.

I don't like this cunt but at least she had the balls to attend Trumps inauguration, I do not think Trump would do the same.

>So glad Trump is your president right now..
>implying you're from outside the US
>spelling it "realize"

lol fuck off shill

>This is Hillary Clinton.
This is bait.

Wow, I thought I couldn't get any more Clinton Cancer, but I guess I can. Thx Faggot

Nice try, Hillary.

GTFO with that site. Try again, nigger.

Lol the best part of the inauguration was bill eyebanging melina. Trumps gonna make america great again.

>Snopes has been proven time and time again to be unreliable.

Source

Yeah nice blanket statement. It's clear you spend no time looking into them further than using snopes to do the "research" for you. You're what's wrong with this country and this website user.

Misinformation is lies mixed in with the truth. The obvious lies make it seem like the whole thing should be disregarded and people like you that dont dig any deeper with any amount of common sense chalk it up to b.s. in your "effort" put forth into "researching"

>-Endured 25 years of smear campaigns
Mostly conducted by her against any opponent that ran against her
>-Lost the Electoral College by 80,000 votes
wut?
>-Won the popular vote by 3 million votes
Was never campaigning for the popular vote
>-Attended her opponent's inauguration
Pretty much had no choice, being a former First Lady
>-Received no handshake from Trump
Never made herself available

L I B Y A

I

B

Y

A

Bill doesn't want her. Why should we want her.

>queue pic of bill with hooker

sure bro, whatever you say

Not that user but a simple amount of research would show you

Snopes.

Wow, you're not a smart person. It's hard to even begin to try to have an intelligent conversation/debate with someone so simple minded.

Your candidate WAS found guilty of rigging the DNC election, but you support her. The when she loses the presidential election claims there must have been foul play from russia. Spreading misinformation and starting a smear campaign which the media ate up and went haywire with. not true in the end.

I like how 2 of those suicides on the snopes list leaves out the fact that it's hard to commit suicide by shooting yourself twice in the back of the head as well as the weightlifting accident where the man was alone in his home bench pressing more weight than he could handle without a spotter. You people believe you're own bullshit and you only listen to your own side which if you look at it from an outsider view you'd see its scary how fake and worthless you people actually are.

Hold on, I'll just check that on Snopes...

dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

But I'm sure you'll just call it fake news.

I don't take the bus, I own a car

Freudian slip

Like you call CNN, NBC, CBS, etc?

Yeah, I guess I will.

this is where you're painfully retarded. go drink bleach

>dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

Nah - I'll call that what it is: An unsurprising opinion from one conservative reporter. Are you even trying?

>Like you call CNN, NBC, CBS, etc?

Nobody said that anywhere in this thread. A bit defensive tonight?

Email scandal killed her.

AHAHAHAHAH FUCKEN LOSER. CANT EVEN WIN AGAISNT A CAMPAIGN BUILT AROUND A CARTOON FROG. I HOPE SHE ROTS IN JAIL

shes a blood on her hands, devil in disguise, political cunt

She was a horrible candidate wit deep flaws, yet managed to win her party's nomination and came close to winning the presidency. Were is the sexism, exactly? She was not entitled to win just because she sits down to pee.

She busted Bill perving on Melania much to the amusement of the people watching.

>fake news!!!

Sure - keep pretending that all the Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums don't shout that shit in unison every time someone posts a link from one of those networks.

You must be new - welcome.

>Doesn't use the .gif version

>Doesn't use the new version

>managed to win her party's nomination

with a little rigging. Bernie should have won honestly and he would have been president. her rigging the dnc election actually ruined her chance to be president

>I HOPE SHE ROTS IN JAIL
for what? I hear this a lot from trump supporters and yet none of them have fact based reasons why she should go to jail. It's nothing more than the usual right wing BS.

Well, also, he is an aged communist, which didn't help. Even so, the DNC had to cheat like a bastard to keep him from beating her -- she was THAT bad as a candidate.

>ann coulter
>matt lewis

yup. that's totally a reliable and unbiased source of news dude.

Hitler>Trump>Bernie>Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=3mPYLK3yrQ0

for fraud, leaking information, and using an unsecure email server to speak about gov't protocol.

>inb4 thats been proven wrong.

no it hasn't, there's "sensitive" information they haven't covered cause it would have implicated Obama and undo everything he's done.

Stay asleep bud.

kek. time to ease off the kool-aid kiddo.

she ain't shit. pic related.

I agree completely. She is without a doubt the most well-qualified candidate of all time.

However, I didn't trust her and I feel she's a snake. I still voted for her though because #nevertrump

Yeah they tried to wipe a VIP from the email list and fucking idiots who Clinton hired to clean her emails.using bleachbit had to get advice o reddit on how to change the name of the VIP who ended up being Obama. Look up the username Stonetear and ifo surrounding it

Ah, only if the idea of this thread could have been kept put away in OP's mind for a little while longer, and with some luck, could be the 720m get.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs