Tell me why Tom Brady isn't the greatest QB of all time. Pro Tip: YOU CAN'T!

Tell me why Tom Brady isn't the greatest QB of all time. Pro Tip: YOU CAN'T!

he's almost as good as ereck flowers

because the true best is Peyton Manning, bitch

He is the greatest of all time.

I'd suck him

i fucking hate him, but you can't deny he's not the best

trump supporter and too dickless to admit it.

probably should've gone with an empty balls pun there.

Pro-tip, I can.

Let me concede the gist of your sentiment and, for the sake of this point, not dispute that Brady is the greatest qb of the present and the past. "All-time" will include the future tense and you can't measure or account for that.

Actual picture from the future.

Montana's better

settle the fuck down there shakespeare you ain't gotta be all dictionary-ass fuckin verbose scholarly manner here on the internet just jack off to anime and leave like the rest of us

way to take the bait faggot

This is a hate post with respect.

Watching the game tonight with my brother and after a while he just looks over at me and says "Watching the Patriots is just boring" and I'm like "I know exactly what you mean. It's like watching Landry's Cowboys in the 70's. They're a machine. This is what the game looks like when a team is so good that they make it look easy against everybody. Unless you're a Pats fan (neither of us are) it's just kind of like watching some kind of machine run. It's efficient, predictable, and boring.

I'd give anything if my team could have an "era" like that.

Lol his little brother is better sorry bitch. Rings baby let the rings talk.

does that even qualify as bait

They both have 2 dipshit

>Tell me why Tom Brady isn't the greatest QB of all time.

He's overrated.

How the fuck do you figure that?

And who is your team? Just curious.

i agree for the most part, but it was pretty cool that play in the first half (forget which quarter) where lewis snapped it back to brady

fucking this
montana is the god of all quarterbacks

cheater. the patriots organization paid a guy to set off the fire alarm at the steelers hotel at 3 am last night

you're one of those deflategate fags aren't you

not to mention former steelers said this happens EVERY time they are in boston playing them

/thread
>go pats
>508 checking in

Agreed. Reminds me of a Mayweather fight. Technically incredible, but practically boring.

>Tell me why Tom Brady isn't the greatest QB of all time. Pro Tip: YOU CAN'T!

The New York Giants.

Brady is overrated. Bill is the mastermind of that team and they'd do the same with literally any other QB not named Sanchez (see: Matt Cassel)

If he was on any other team, he'd be mediocre at best

The nfl is fucking rigged. the patriots sucked until 2001. Since then they've been the only team the nfl has ever seen be this consistently good. i wonder why that is....oh yeah that national tragedy that happened sparking widespread american PATRIOTism. Huh.

Same with Saban and Alabama. Boring as hell. He has a system and it works, it's just boring to watch.

breg

I enjoy watching the different ways that they take apart other teams.

Also, the Falcons will be a bit more difficult to defeat that the Steelers.

yeah they deflated balls too, they have been caught cheating multiple times. extra practice, filming other teams practices....

This fucker might be on to something here

its all underneath passes to speedy wr's and rb's. and deep plays are trick plays. obviously not EVERY deep play is a trick play but most are. he never gets touched by the pass rush. and lets face it, he hasnt played a good defense since the broncos last year. the playoffs were a cake walk this year. that steelers defense looked like shit. they literally couldnt cover anybody, and none of the patriots receivers are that good. they faced a good defense in the texans, and if the texans werent complete shit, they might have won.
and all of his superbowl wins have been defensive or specials teams wins.

not arguing that hes not one of the greatest, but hes been a top tier qb thats been carried by his coach and defenses.

Your retarded and must be a steelers fan

>your
so close

>all patriots receivers are shit
Who is Julian Edelman?

Im sorry nigger im about half assed fucked up after watching football too bad underage fag

calls me a retard and uses the wrong you're.

Its not hard to look at the statistics. No other nfl team has had this much success in such a timeframe. Sure you have teams like the broncos and the cowboys and the steelers who have been known to be good, and are generally speaking always good, but not patriots good. It just seems fishy to me.

I hate Tom Brady, that fucking cocksucking glamour hound Ken doll, but he is the best quarterback in NFL history. By every metric that counts, he's the greatest. Fuck you very much, Tom.

lolgrammar

>lolimplying

Pats are gonna crush the Failcons

Why do you hate him though? What did he do to you?
Is it because he wins a lot?

edelman is a decent wr, he gets open so much because of rub routs and quick little slants. hes speedy, ill give you that, but hes not a great receiver by any stretch of the imagination.

Falcons don't have what it takes to win the super bowl HEHEHE IM LUCKY TO BE BORN IN MASSACHUSETTS

Of course they are, my whole point was the nfl is rigged and the patriots win because of their name.

any good corner can shut him down, but there doesnt seem to be too many playing these days. thats why when he plays the broncos he disappears .

Because he sucks eleventeen dicks a day. Everyday.

First off, You can't win a game by yourself lol, don't expect Tom Brady to win the patriots every single game, He is STILL the greatest of all time.
What has Montana done thats so impressive to make him better than brady? He had jerry rice and also one of the greatest coaches of all time in bill walsh, and Brady has still accomplished more. Brady is the best sorrynotsorry

Massfag here, I wouldn't be so sure. But on the other hand, we ARE better than everyone else...

I agree

NO BREAKS

GIMME DAT RING

FEELS GOOD

Bradys in 7 super bowls now... The argument is over stop trying

Tom Brady is GOAT!

3-2? how fucking outdated is this. He has 4 rings pleb

that's because for all those years the patriots have had Tom Brady you fucking retard lol

I don't really hate him. By all accounts he's a decent guy, good to his family, etc.
But the Jets are my team. And Tom & co. rape my team twice a year. So it's more like impotent rage on my part, which i funnel into hate.

If you're ranking the Greatest of all time based on Super Bowl stats alone, Thats ridiculous

Because Joe Montana

G.O.A.T.

Sup Zo? Suck it Felger. Fire Goodell.

One more ring and Bradshaw/Montana glory is second best. Pats nation!

Other teams have had legitimately great quarterbacks. Green Bay never did that consistently good with Favre, Denver was never that consistently good with Elway, even Miami in the Marino years was never that consistently good. On dude doesn't make the team.

oh true. you're right it MUST be rigged.
lmao you're fucking sad. Cry a river bro

I calls them like i sees them. Grats on being dick hungry for tom brady but when his team is winning because the league is giving it to him......i got bad news for you bro.

I call the pats WINNING! Sorry butthurt cuck

The biggest thing you fail to realize is it's not just Tom, Belechick plays just as much if not a bigger role.

A great quarterback is not enough to win consistently. There are plenty of great quarterbacks in the league, rodgers, rothlesberger, brady, ryan, brees, Russel wilson. They don't have a well coached team to throw to.

So do the officials, who have been paid off, along with key players form other teams, to let your precious pats win so often.

God damn.......i love football season too bad its about over....:(

This is the biggest reason i'm not TOTALLY on board with the idea of it being rigged. I realize that Bill was hired right when they got good too, and the coaching staff is the often underappreciated aspect to any good team. Also, thanks for not resorting to childish namecalling to get your point across user.

Ok conspiracy fag. Guess what I feed on your tears.......let them flow pussy

I'm sure you need the sustenence as you have got to be the fattest of sheeple assuming your mandick Tom can do no wrong

Im fat off your tears but im really 5'6 168lbs

Oh so you're just a manlet who needs to live vicariously through the deeds of their sports heroes. It all makes sense now.

Tom Brady graduated from Michigan. That means he's smarter than everyone else in this thread. Except for me.

Go Blue!

Lol ive played HS varsity football as a CB says the man (you) who has probably never played a contact sport in their life

what kind of shitty football team would trust a near midget sized man to cover a receiver?

I love Montana and all but he had the best WR in NFL history by miles. Brady has done it with whoever. Injured WR? Np. No running backs anyone remembers? Np.

It is close but I gotta give it to Tom.

This white boi can jump fool

which is relevant in the small number of scenarios where you need to outjump the receiver. The rest of the time i bet you were just hoping his QB picked another target or your linebackers were around to help make the tackle you so desperately needed.

Because he couldn't even beat Eli Manning.

Cuz joe montana faggot

Not really i was about 155 or so at the time I could keep up with a good majority of the the niggers....plus i can tackle they teach you that day one sir

And he couldn't ever really lock down the starting QB spot his entire time at UM. He didn't start being "great" until he got to New England and started cheating.

my god faggey neckbeard kill your self
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tom has 4 rings and is going back in 2 weeks for his 5th

kek you lose pleb - fake ass picture full of lies.

Well, ok. Except neither of those things are true.

Simple - Gridiron is shit-tier football.

kek get raped by a refugee euro trash.

Passing yards
1 Peyton Manning 71,940
2 Brett Favre 71,838
3 DREW BREES 66,111
4 TOM BRADY 61,582

joe montana what?
joe montana what?
did you forget the part where tom surpassed montana in everything? or are you still living in 1999

so a quarterback should only be measured by passing yards? i'll bet you did real good in school mr. critical thinker!

i don't even like brady but you're stupid af.

He never even came close to playing when Griese was starting. And even when he finally became the starter, he was splitting time with Drew Henson. The most he ever accomplished without cheating was getting to the Citrus bowl.

he's not even top 10 for rushing yards :^)
so basically trash

Tom Brady is the GOAT
and in two weeks he will be able to fill his entire hand with super bowl rings.

KEK U MAD CUZ UR TEAM BAD

Dumbshits Dallas is Americas team. Its belechick he can win with anyone.

kek
i know right? michael vick is so much better.