Local Fox channel usually very right-leaning

>local Fox channel usually very right-leaning
>is reporting inauguration count as reported by MSM
>showing the same pictures with empty space
>acknowledging that the White House statement was untrue
>mentioned "alternative facts" from NBC interview with Conway

Guys, this is the beginning of the end for Trump. I can't believe they even brought it up when Fox National won't.

The "alt-facts" are not to convince the doubters but to give the fanbois something to cling to.

He's still your president you dumb cunt

What does that have to do with anything?

The point is DJT is a thin-skinned pathetic little whiny idiot. None of that removes him from being the most retarded US president in history.

A lot more than hyperventilating over how many people were at an inuaguration

The news simply reported it, he's the one going into an autistic tantrum over it and having his lackeys lie for him.

Something something END OF TRUMP!!!!

>said the same man for the 9,347th time since mid 2016.

There there are the tards that think trump is lying to start this epic misinformation troll where everyone just belives what he says without question.

Then there are the sane people who know trump is boosting the numbers because his ego demands it.

The simple fact is DC is mostly full of libs. who are not going to go to supper gigga hitler 2.5 party.

The bulk of people who came to it came from not around DC.

I have always wanted to attend one (dont really care for which party it woudl just be neat to do / see). but that would require 2 to 3 vacation days that i dont want to burn to get there and back.

Completely missing the point. This is just one of many outright, bold faced lies that OUR president and his administration have been spinning since this election. And he's not even two days in yet.

Congratulations on supporting him. This should be a fun 4 years for you.

>None of that removes him from being the most retarded US president in history.

Nope. Obama removes him from that spot though.

>4 years

Thats a funny way of saying 8 years annon.

Number is irrelevant, the blatant lies are in the first official press conference without giving the reporters a chance to ask questions.

Yeah? Tell me one thing Obama did that was retarded and made your life harder without benefiting anyone else's life.

9 months

That's a funny way of spelling user, user.

But I'd expect nothing less from a mouth breathing Trump supporter.

I think not. Just like every other time the media have lied... this is no different. Gross exaggeration or half truth about what really happened is the cup of tea of those media outlet.

Tldr; This is what happens when you lose all credibility. Deal with it.

Honest Question, do you think Trump will make it through his term, get assassinated or get impeached?

This is what happens when the president of the United States is a whining manbaby and even Fox starts reporting the truth.

Might as well deal with it.

I went, lots of people, yet security was ridiculous and many people did not want to deal with libtard protestors.

>This is what happens when the president of the United States is a whining manbaby and even Fox starts reporting the truth. Might as well deal with it.

With small hands. Remember the hands.

over a million people didn't show up because they didn't want to deal with protesters?

sure.

Obama did rather well for the US as president.

I don't agree with many of the positions and methods he used, but he wasn't bad if he's judged by a rational person who uses results to judge actions.

dude divided this country, propelled the black lives matter movement, played golf while cities were attacked. thank god DJT was here to console those affected