Why do I love smoking so much?

Why do I love smoking so much?

Pic related what's your poison

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunhill_(cigarette)
youtube.com/watch?v=kCY4_kDEuTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I smoke Hookah.

American Spirits Blacks

oral fixation if u know what i mean

Ya bro smoking helps with it a lot

nigger DELIGHT

I'm trying to quit smoking actually, and I'm not doing so well. My choice were usually Pall Mall reds, or American Spirits blue.

The worst of the worst

I smoke Sup Forumss

if your not a drunk or a pill popper then it should be somewhat easy

I'm a black man and I am addicted to crack....
.....ing open jars for elderly people, young children and females.

to quit i mean

Do Amerifags have players? so delicious

Nah no clue what those are

never saw them

I switched to dip, rather fuck my teeth and still be able to breath.
Plus, I can silently pack a lip in the bathroom at work

That's what I started on

No booze four or five years now with slips here and there. Also no pot or blow or hallucinogens any more too. I only take prescribed meds.

I want to quit cold turkey but that doesn't seem possible right now.

I'm in love with pot and hallucinogens rn

Ah. Canada over here. If you ever find yourself across the border I highly suggest you try 'em. White filter/smooth as hell/just enough roughness to taste them. Ew I love smoking way too much.

Damn yeah I've been there before I was old enough to smoke but I wanna make a trip back up eventually and I feel you man something about smoking just feels so fucking good

nicatine worked wonders with alot of my friends. i'm a year out just cause i promised i would stop at 40y. good luck and if that doesnt work try suckers. then worry about diabetes

>what's my poison

My poison is falling in love with any grill that shows me the slightest bit of attention

>[
patches i mean. sorry had too much wine kek

bro dip is fucking gross. go back to smoking

Because you are a filthy degenerate.

Bleh it's like my favourite thing. I'm 26. I have a mental promise to myself to quit before 30. :/

Fucking same homie

I'm not losing any sleep over it. Not that I get any in the first place

mAh nigga. Unfiltered are better imo

Dipski in the lipski YEE YEE

Same man like fuck something about cigarettes just feel right to me. That sounds like a good plan I'm only 18 luckily so I have some time to go

Fucking smokers are ignorant. Stink everyone around them up. Piles of shit.

YEE YEE

Winston red shorts. Best type of reds imo

Time to go out and light a few rn

I'll still smoke a cigarette if it's offered, but dip gives me a nice buzz, I can do it wherever, it's cheaper, and my lungs work better.
Try some Stokers, shit tastes like candy and you can shove a golf ball sized wad in your mouth and be off your ass.

Need pics of femanons smoking in this thread.

dipping is retarded "NASCAR". I would rather have a fucked lung then a fucked face when i turn 60 and unfuckable anyway

Got no papers

Bruh thats disgusting

Rip my dude

its kickin in

I am sorry for you. So glad I don't smoke.

I've made my peace

dont need weed drink no alcohol dont do drugs eating healthy, but when it comes to smoking its just like a part of me.

camel turkish royals here brother

>tfw almost pack a day

I'm at a pack a day atm homie

This here

im practically there, i have to buy a new pack every day. but ill go through about 3/4ths of a pack in a day. if i drink or take some opiates though? 2 packs easily

Pall mall 100's menthol - pack a day

Solid at. My dude

I feel you man haven't done opiates yet but if I drink or smoke or God forbid drop acid I can go through packs like I'm drowning and gasping for air

oh acid for sure. i buy like 3 packs in advance if i know im tripping one day. i just feel like i can smoke forever, weed too

Hell yeah it's like smoking completes me. I just tripped last night gotta wait a few weeks before I do it again but it's fun af

Don't know... But I love smoking also... waking up is the first thing i do... But the best smoke is after a meal or great sex, i love it! I like 2 smoke Dunnhill's

Same boat as you man and nice not sure what those are

you can hate america, but not american tobacco

these because it's what my mom smokes and I get smokes from her since I don't leave the house

because you're a weak minded faggot.

forgot pic fuck

Cigarettes are pacifiers. You're an adult addicted to drugs that are inside a pacifier. You suck little white paper cocks because you are a drug addict.
It's so fucking pathetic.

That but menthol 100's
Basically stopped smoking and went to vaping tho.
Still menthol tho. Extreme menthol. It's like smoking toothpaste.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunhill_(cigarette)

best way to quit google allen carr the man is a godsend give it a go if you want to quit

Nice nice

Accurate

Nice nice same tbh

Screenshotting and will keep him in mind. Thanks man

Roll em up

Those are what I started on for the same reason (except it was my dad. Well, gay dad so I guess kinda my mom, too)
As soon as I smoked a cigarette that actually had some nicotine and didn't taste like a burning pile of fall leaves I never went back lol

I'll have to try them sometime. Huh

>American Spirits blue

Usually smoke pall mall lights or menthols. When I feel a little rich I get American spirit blacks.

Pall Mall Lights as of now, was a pack a day smoker for a while smoking Pall Mall Unfiltered but my lungs got destroyed so I switched to lights.

Use a e-cig or one of those extra large mouth fedoras if you got money to spend. Tbh they fucking work wonders. And they come in every flavor under the sun but only if you shell out for the mods.

Was Smoking Marlboro reds but switched to Camel lights

>Canuckfag
I work at a smoke shop and it's worth noting that PLAYERS and JOHN PLAYER(S) are completely different.
Players are pretty good, harsh in my opinion but I'm a bit of a bitch.
John Player taste like corn and plastic wrap.

American spirit blues, my man

Canuckfag here. Know if there's any difference between American and Canadian Pall Malls? They look like they share the same branding, but Canadian ones are apparently from a domestic supplier.

Just asking because I know Marlboro's are shit here but they're fucking amazing in the UK.

No they are the same, spent a year in canada and the unfiltered tasted identical, dont know about the lights though. Been dying to go and get a carton of Viceroys, they stopped selling them here and those are so amazing, best canadian cig by far

Yo anyone like the yellows?
I sure do

/thread

This without filter.

Viceroy plz

Belmonts are the best smokes you can buy in Canada

viceroy's a working mans cigarette.
Belmonts are kinda like hipster cigs imo
at least you didnt say du mauriers, thsoe are trash

i bought some menthol snuff which turned out to be shit

but atm im a mouth fedora wearing faggot

Still wrong about the viceroys. You want a bluecollar cig than it's pall mall or next. Bellys are only hipster because they're expensive. Fuck you they taste great.

Benson & Hedges Gold 100s

I do smoke Pall Mall lights now but during my time in canada it was viceroys for me. Belmonts to me seem like the american spirits in the u.s more of a statement than anything. Du mauriers are my least favorite cig of all time next to marlboros

tasted like bad licorice, then again I've always smoked shit like camels and pall

Man THATS what im talking about. That tobacco is good as shit

oh look it's another thread sponsored by big tobacco

Juul master race

youtube.com/watch?v=kCY4_kDEuTI

i just love drugs in general
it does not really matter what kind of

This.

Hey Sheep. Do What Phillip Morris Tells You To Do

fuckin ROTH HÄNDLE of course