Nothing more than a humble water filter merchant spreading the gospel user

m8, have you seen our PM? He's probably more pathetic

>lefties with their labels

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>tfw you realise Trump is redpilled

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who don't like Alex Jones

>it's just a fun news website like onion

You cannot be fucking serious.

Aye, but it's like rt on steroids and the host is always super emotional. It's incredibly fun to watch. Would recommend

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIkoV7RAda4

what a time to be alive

I love America. It's an never ending freakshow.

It's a reality TV

Basically, but more tinfoil hat than say, breitbart or w/e

youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw

ebin :D:DDD

Infowars is in no way Alt-Right.

not a single one of their journos are Alt-Right, and they're funded almost entirely by Jewish owned organisations.

They're a libertarian site.

it's not gay if it's a cute frog

>Infowars is in no way Alt-Right.
Good one. They're basically the poster boys for that retarded tradcon shit.

They really aren't though

They're more libertarian-conspiracy theorist autists

Well, having the word "war" in it is not precisely a neutral statement

hardly. find me a clip of alex jones even talking about traditionalism

>They really aren't though
They really are.

No, not at all.

But they aren't

I mean I guess it depends on your definition of "alt right" but they're not traditionalist in any way.

Info Wars isn't alt right or fascist, they're retards and conspiracy theorist but they don't deny the holocaust or anything

>people dont like alex jones
hes funny as hell wtf are you aspies or some shit? did he offend you?

apparently he is one of those racist 'alt-rightists' i've heard so much about

tears for the tear throne

>He doesn't own at least 4 bottles of Super Male Vitality™

Consider suicide.

It's objectively a toilet media.

It objectively isn't. Alex Jones is a Man of the People and Infowars is the Media of the People.

I love alex jones but he is pretty fucking insane and the fact that the President is talking to a """"""journalist"""""" like Jones or a """"""news outlet"""""" like infowars is also hilarious in its ridiculousness.

The basis of his fucking rants are how "western civilisation" and "American traditional values" have been undermined. Fuck sake, he has been going on about this forever.
Yes, it is.
>but they're not traditionalist in any way
Yes they fucking are.
>Info Wars isn't alt right
It is. They were the alternative face of the "right" long before the term "alt-right" existed. Trying to make out that they aren't alt-right tradcons is just as intellectually dishonest as muslims trying to claim that radical muslims aren't "real muslims". For fuck sake, Paul Joseph Watson as published books and video series on how to be a real "masculine man" with "proper traditional values".
He is more than just some crazy water filter salesmen, anons.

Missing a few trademarks in there, user.

Just buy a fucking water filter already faggot

He needs to feed his family.

That was back in December 2015 IIRC

alt-right = raycis antisemites

if you think alt right just means on the right but not part of the conservative establishment then you have been fooled by basic bitch media narratives

By that logic then 80iq Rednecks who smoke Meth are Fascists because they said Sieg Heil a couple times and did a roman salute.

What you're saying is retarded and totally missing the point.

But I'll start with saying that Traditionalism and Conservatism are very different things and I'm not sure how you could merger them.

>I mean I guess it depends on your definition of "alt right"
What definition do they fit in?

>omg he's an evil alt-righter shoot him
Grow up you manbaby, Alex may be wrong but at least he is consistent and entertaining. He's also a constitutionalist

I wanted to buy my friends some apocalypse rations for their birthday, he doesn't ship to Australia. I am a big supporter of mom & pop water filter businesses.

I stand corrected. I wouldn't be surprised to see him on there though.

However I also wouldn't be surprised if/when Jones turns on Trump because he isn't draining the swamp at all.

no wonder Trump is so spry in his old age
He must be Alex Jones' male vitality pills®, I know I have they worked wonders

@71995565

you haven't provided a single reason as to how Infowars, or any of their journalists, are Alt-Right.

>• The Alt Right believes identity > culture > politics.

>• The Alt Right is a Western ideology that believes in science, history, reality, and the right of a genetic nation to exist and govern itself in its own interests.

>• The Alt Right believes we must secure the existence of white people and a future for white children.

waiting on evidence of this in Infowars.com. if you're not linking sources you're another dreadful australian shitposter.

Only literal manchildren hate Alex Jones.
Were you bullied? Do you still get your diaper wet? Are you afraid of having different opinions?

this desu
alt right is just white nationalism

alex jones is anti identity politics
to call him alt right is absurd

I love Alex Jones desu, he makes me laugh so much but him meeting with the US president in a serious encounter is extremely funny

Majority of journalists are fucking insane. It's an editor in chief's job to not let them cover topics they are biased towards

Well I see alt-right as more of a media buzzword to encompass a very large group of different people of different ideologies and views who seemingly united by supporting Donald Trump.

It's kind of like how the media and normies use White Nationalist / Fascist / KKK /Alt right /etc as interchangeable terms.

I like both of the people in OP's picture.
I like their high spirits and how they radiate it.

I see Alex Jones and infowars as more of the constitutional "muh guns" "muh freedumbs" "muh muslims" Libertarian guys with some conspiracy theories mixed in.

which is exactly what they are.

Alt-right are the right-wing equivalent of the regressive left.

Spoiled, sheltered babbys who eschew real political issues in favour of special snowflake issues such as rascism and sexism. But as opposed to the left, they say whites and men are descriminated against, instead of everyone else.

Both are useless reactionaries who've found a purpose in the wrong place.

@71995788

great job on completely sidestepping you complete retard.

And anti-globalism, anti-war, pro humanity.
All positive things, promoting counter culture to the current order what we have now.

Yeah not a huge fan of the alt right victimization shit and literally no standards or values. They're kind of like the White Nationalist crowd in that sense.

As some people have said, the "alt right" is just Racist Liberals.

>As some people have said, the "alt right" is just Racist Liberals.
I don't think most of them are liberals though. I feel like a lot of them have the whole "waah democracy has failed" attitude and are soft fascists.

I don't spend a lot of time interacting with them though.

>pro humanity.
Wew. That's a first. What does he say? Does he talk about immigration problems?

>As some people have said, the "alt right" is just Racist Liberals.
*tips fedora*

>immigrant aliens
>any rights
Break the law, pay the consequences.
Law and order is also part of supporting humanity, chaos is anti human what Soros and his buddies are so
wing.

>waah democracy has fa
There's nothing wrong with saying this. I used to be full democracy my entire life only until the past few months before I started browsing Sup Forums. I've seen we can't really trust the people to decide what's best for them. I wouldn't say I'm a full monarchist, but I'm a little sympathetic towards it.

No you dumb chink. I said what do you mean by him being pro humanity and then his opinions on immigration.

>soft fascist

Doesn't really work that way. Nah they really are deluded and still think if they just elect the correct Zionist Billionaire everything will change.

The pepe frog memes and other retardation instead of being serious is also kind of the downfall along with being too open with everyone. It's kind of like stormfront in that they have an "As long as ur white ur in, even if you're a total degenerate".

He should go on daily stormer to show off his power level.

fuck off wog

Massive immigration causes chaos and balkanizes nations, that is anti humanity.

I've grown increasingly disillusioned with the idea of democracy for a long time, just seems totally illogical to me when you look at what the average citizen looks like left to his own devices.

I don't think the vast majority of people are intelligent or infirmed enough to be allowed to vote. Americans for example are eating themselves to death, getting in crippling debt over consumerism. How can you trust them to do ANYTHING right?

Any system that requires a revolution or war to change the government is a shit system. Democracy might not be perfect but when you look throughout history the people are better off under it than pretty much anything else (except when you luck out and get a good monarch who's in power for a long period).

Maybe you're right. They're retards anyway.

>says the pig disgusting mick
I'm not even a wog.

Democracy hasn't been around that long to claim this, it's relatively new compared to how we've lived for a very long time and is coincided with the industrial revolution (before you say but productivity and quality of life in the last century)

>Americans for example are eating themselves to death, getting in crippling debt over consumerism. How can you trust them to do ANYTHING right?
Yeah. That's almost the same as us except we don't have the power to vote somebody in who has control of nuclear weapons.

Fair enough. Each side has their own pro's and cons.

>this triggered Aussie
take it somewhere else you fucking faggot

I think when you start to question whether people are equal is when the idea of Democracy starts to quickly dissolve.

This is VERY political hmm hmm
Shan't be having politicals on my board
Janny? Jannyyyy???

A few hundred years is long enough in my mind, I'd count post-british civil war society as democracy, even though it was stuffed with vested interests and only landowners could vote. But in that way it's not so different from today's system, having billionaires and vested interests having such influence on the system.

Our democracy isn't quite democratic enough for me anyway.

I'd agree it's too early to say with certainty that it's the best system, but it certainly seems that way. Giving the people of society a chance to engage in its running seems like a fair and good idea to me.

IT'S BULLYTIME

Shut it down right?

S H U T
I T
D O W N

Yeah it's a long and complicated subject.
There's better forums to discuss this stuff though.

Tbh I agree. It feels like we're parodying ourselves.

Is there an equivalent to this pic of

>9 terrifying clips that will make you say "Build the wall, they have to go back!"

I don't often argue this kind of thing on the internet.

Maybe not on Sup Forums or with normies IRL (NEVER with normies) but there's good forums I've found that have opened me to new ways of thought.

Here you're going to a territory where the line between satire and reality is actually thin. Are walls comparable to violent drug dealers? No they're ways to stop crime and violence and balkanization of a nation state.

I swear, America has already turned into a walking meme

My point was that both sides of the political spectrum have their opinions changed by much the same thing.

the lady should have a british flag on her tbph

no