About to go to jail in the morning for x number of months or years in the canadian justice system. AMA

about to go to jail in the morning for x number of months or years in the canadian justice system. AMA

You dindu nuffin right?

Don't forget to bring lube!

i plead guilty. i plead down from aggravated assault to assault with a weapon

What are the canadian snacks

mr noodles and chips and peanuts and saved sandwiches from lunch. i was in for 4 months last year befoe i got bail to a rehab. op here

Is x for the roman numeral 10 in this sentence, or do Canadians just go to jail until they have enough GBPs to get out?

Kek good job, ruined your life
Goodluck finding a job

have ever considered trying not doing crime?

What was the weapon?

well fuck i stabbed him 8 times atm im poised to get about 18 months jail time. instead of doing 5 fuckin years

i used a hunting knife my buddy used a kitchen knife. he got stabbed over a dozen times

Good I don't want you in my world

Hope you rot

Are you native?

now user why'd you do that.

Just be glad your not in the states

I wish you luck, op. I've been to jail.. a lot of TV and card playing, get some phone numbers, land-lines only and have them memorized or write them down on your skin, you'll need someone to talk to. If you can smuggle anything in, do it and youre room mates will appreciate it.

what race are you?

You going to be at ottawa/carleton detention center? Able to hook a nigguh up if so

But you're Canadian!

he said 18 months for stabbing someone 8 times, hes white as fuckkkk

What will life be like for you in a Canadian federal tennis prison?

ask another inmate about RULES, make it one of the first things you do

yeeaaah im white

nah dude im in man eat tuba. the most likely scenario of where ill end up after the remand center in wpg is milner ridge and get into the med security ranges like pic related in the op

It's not American tv you idiot.

Don't be a dick.
Keep to yourself

That's the fucking rules

If you can make it to America I will hide you

explain the crime you commited and how you got caught

were you drunk, on drugs or something to get into a knife fight like that? what were you in rehab for, opiates?

im white as fucc and was in my third year of a chemistry degree :( and then i got horribly addicted to darknet xanax (5000mg for 300 us dollars... cmon.) and stabbed this guy a number of times

I have to turn myself in on Saturday to do 180 days in jail. I'm dreading it, but at least get huber.
I got caught with 6 lbs of MJ

trust me op
not this faggot

opiates have been my love since i was 16 though

Don't do this shit 18 months isn't worth the time you'd spend when you get caught + you dont want to go to an american prison

damn thats why i dont do drugs.. meth is blowing up in this small town.. shit happens...

i know exactly how you feel homie.

Nexion 218 Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas! Bring forth chaos in this world.

Well good luck in the can man. Those opiates are serious business. I've been severely addicted to alcohol and cigarettes in the past but never anything hard. Hopefully you can make your life better one day, good luck bro.

If it is anything like the shitty mail system there, expect to be lost.

how many years did your buddy get?

Trust him and they'll immediately think you're an idiot and avoid them.

What rules then you idiot?
People just want to do their time and go home.

It's not some secret ganglike society full of beatings and raping like you fantasize about.

If you
1-dont be a dick
2-keep to yourself
You'll be fine.

So, why did you and your friend stab him? Are you one of those niggers that stabs people for no reason, or did he actually wrong you in some way?

Yeah this. What happened?

was just about to ask this -- what was your motivation?