Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

In approximately 9 hours I'll be embarking on my first psychedelic experience, with 125 ug of LSD. I'm nervous but excited, as my only previous experience has been with weed and DXM. Any last minute tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixlpa.com/flow/melter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't think about spiders

125 isnt that much so youll be fine but trust me get on your computer and play with this visualizer. it will send you off this planet.

pixlpa.com/flow/melter.html

If you're nervous i'd avoid it, if shit goes bad on you it'll be the worst 12 hours of your life

if you have a bad trip just remember its all in your head and just relax is the best tips i can give. take it as it comes dont try to force anything

remember, if you piss while on acid, you have around a 30% to 40% chance of getting testicular torsion (you balls twisting up). It hurts like hell,

Fucking hell, that's incredible - excellent work finding that user

Just keep telling yourself its only temparary it will end.

damn, that visualizer is amazing. I'll definitely be using it user.

Also, will I be able to do basic tasks like taking my dogs for a walk or at least out to pee?

Don't try and resist the trip, wherever it takes you is where it takes you and resisting it will only make it worse. I tried to do that on 325 ug and it was terrifying (just a certain part of the trip, not the whole thing). Get some good tunes going. A playlist I really like for tripping is Psyche by Isaac Peters, on Spotify. Bubbles are really fun if you can run to the store.

Thanks user. I don't think I'll be trusting my driving ability so I'm stuck at home, but I'll definitely add that to my tunes list. I already have a solid 4 hours of music planned like Tycho, Bonobo, .Paak, etc.

Psychedelics general? I've got some experience with acid so I can try to answer questions about it. Wanna trip on shrooms again but I only have once about 5 years ago. What do you all prefer?

If it's windy go outside and watch the trees swaying. I did that for four hours once, didn't look suspicious at all ;)

It's supposed to be drizzly and stormy, so I may just do that

I mean if you can run to the store beforehand then bubbles are a good grab. I wouldn't recommend driving on acid. I did once and went to a sushi place after the peak but it was still sketch.

How intense will the visuals be on a quoted 125 ug? And will driving be feasible or not

I'll see if anywhere is open when I wake up, but I plan to dose before 9am so I may be out of luck

WUBBALUBBADUBDUB

Youll be fine @125 ug for your first time, the dxm you took was probably more intense than the trip will be.
No sweat

Thanks for all the advice Sup Forumstards, I'm going to sleep now. I'll probably make a thread when I start to feel the come-up tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled if you want to fuck with me some.

don't risk other people lives driving/wandering while under effect

1. Don't go anywhere if you can help it, at least for your first time. You're going to be geeking hard - like retarded childlike behavior. People will instantly know what's up with you and you'll either get arrested or you'll meet some asshole who loves to ruin trips who will fuck with you.

2. Don't think about anything negative.

3. Don't fight it.

4. If you get anxiety just keep telling yourself that it's temporary and will wear off.

5. No knives, guns, etc

Will do. I'll take dogs out for a walk but won't touch my car

I mean I've never done anything lower than 200 ug and the visuals were pretty intense on that. Something that happens for me ever time is surfaces get tiny twists in them and twist up into small spikes all over the place.

I've tripped countless times and honestly what I prefer to do is drop the tab, and then watch a movie while letting it do its magic. About halfway to 3/4ths of the way I totally he movie is when I start to trip. Typically will notice swirls and just trupper visuals in the movie. Best thing I can recommend is to do what you enjoy to do normally, just tends to be way more fun while tripping. After your experience and if it's good, try upping it to 2 tabs, the more the better the visuals. I've taken single does tabs up to triple dipped tabs and each one is a great adventure in itself.

eat other peoples lawnmovers