Why can't people just believe that he likes her? Is this going to fuck up his career?

Why can't people just believe that he likes her? Is this going to fuck up his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/taylor-swift-lost-virginity-to-jake-gyllenhaal-then-cried-over-noshow/story-fn907478-1226830033002
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bedhopping aside, I think Taylor Swift is beautiful, extremely talented, and mostly a good person. What single guy wouldn't date her?

cause she's a fucking trainwreck

Dating her is a dumb idea because eventually she'll break up with you and trash you in her songs.

It's not that. She's a known beard, she helped out Harry Styles etc because he was suspected to be dating one of the band members.
So Swift and Styles become a couple and spent most of their time doing PR stuff instead and photoshoots. Then she started doing it with every homo that needed to throw off the angry mob.

Tom Hiddleston is 100% gay, him hooking with Swift ruins any chances of becoming Bond.

I know it's got gossip that they're in a "lavender" relationship, but is there any actual evidence of either of them being gay?

I'm talking past lovers talking, spotted with strangers or anything like that at all?

Those with standards.
She is used goods.

Some insider was leaking the Taylor Swift/Harry Styles relationship as both were gay but if were found out would fuck up their careers as they just sang about girls or boys.

To prove it, the leaker mentioned all the planned dates the couple were forced to do, Midnight kiss at paris tower stunt and so on.

Well I'm certainly not gay so I would tap that as much as possible before the inevitable break up. I also wouldn't be a whiny bitch like Calvin Harris and just move on without fanning the social media flames.

Well what about Tom any actual evidence that he's gay? I feel like its just assumed do to Taylor's past. If anything he's bearding for her, as there's some actual evidence that Taylor may be gay.

Obviously this relation is some kinda pretty stunt but I'm just wondering if it's going both ways.

He was always pretty much assumed to be gay. Hooking up with Swift is more of a confirmation than anything else. He should have just come out. At least he wouldn't be looking ridiculous.

Wow, didn't expect to hear this from him, I was so sure he'd confirm it WAS a publicity stunt!

How the fuck did thy even meet?

>Why can't people just believe that he likes her?

She has an M.O. She hooks up, breaks up, then writes a song about it. With 15 other guys in front of him, he knows that. He can't possibly be stupid enough to ride that train without knowing where its going.

Either he doesn't give a fuck and is just enjoying the pussy while he can, or he really just wants the press to boost his career.

Through their agents.

So given that this relation ship will obviously end sometime soon, who do you think will be taytays next victim?

She would be perfect if she wasn't such a slut.

Well, if it's a paid gig, he sure wouldn't admit it, would he?

He's gay as fuck dude.

Doing sarcasm through typing is difficult sometimes.

Ah. My bad.
We need something similar to green text to indicate sarcasm.

whats the point in dating a girl with no ass

That dude in the back is hiddleston's boyfriend.

>Why can't people just believe that he likes her?

Because he's (up until this point) known to have been a very private person. He ran in completely different circles and didn't talk much about his personal life. In fact, the only time his romantic life was in any way exposed was when his own batshit crazy fans would send death threats to any woman he was photographed with in public.

Swift, on the other hand, is one of the most fake human beings on the planet and calls the paparazzi to follow her everywhere she goes. Everything she does is calculated to further her image and sell more albums.

It's just weird. Someone so private all of a sudden allegedly falling head over heels in love with someone so public after one brief chance meeting at a charity gala and constantly being photographed doing stereotypical "look how in love we are!!" things.

Almost every girl you find in the real world that is worth a look is used goods, what the fuck are you talking about

Nope, that would be his beleagured handler Luke.

Jake ain't gay
is he?

handler huh? bit of a graphic description.

I have a friend with a lot of JG behaviors. Doesn't care about sex in the slightest.

but they met at the met gala and had fun

Prob sucking cock in a back alley right now

This senpai.

Pump and dump her. You'll still get slagged off in a song but at least you won't have to put up with her autism.

>him hooking with Swift ruins any chances of becoming Bond.

I would have thought the opposite. People were crying when they thought Bond might be black, they'd whine even more if a faggot was becoming Bond. It sucks that he can't just be himself but I'm sure his agent said they need to go on the offensive and dispel rumors and raise his public profile in the lead up to Bond. This is how they are doing that.

It's hard to believe anyone likes her.

She has great legs

Gyllenhall is based as fuck

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/taylor-swift-lost-virginity-to-jake-gyllenhaal-then-cried-over-noshow/story-fn907478-1226830033002

I don't fancy her much but those legs/feet/thighs are godly

Wasn't she just named top celebrity earner on Forbes list? He's got walking around money, but he ain't got flying around money. Whether it's fucking or just bearding, he's got about 170 million reasons to stick around for this gig.

>got her virginity
>peaced out

Based.

>mostly a good person
She's treated calvin harris like shit. and there are tons of red flags around the way she treats other people around her. She does not seem to be a 'good person' per se

Suddenly showing up with a girlfriend is one thing. Suddenly dating a famous beard is quite another.
Bye, bye Bond.

"You chose poorly, Grasshopper."

She knew he was trouble when he walked in.

You're probably right but dudes chasing pussy do weird shit, even private dudes. Think Warren Beatty and Madonna.

Is there a more powerful substance than pussy on this planet? She is a verfied maneater and still has guys lining up

If I'm a celebrity and I'm just looking to date around and have some fun without getting overly attached, why not date/screw Taylor Swift?

I thought Tom Hiddleston was supposed to be a greasy weirdo, now he just looks like a budget Kevin McKidd

>tfw the inevitable tit and ass weight she gets when she gets pregnant

It's not too unusual for Loki to fall in love with Dazzler.

>Swift as a beard
>Swift dated Taylor Lauter
Hope is kindled

How many mainstream movie goers and Bond fans do you think know of or have even heard a rumor of Taylor as a beard?

I'm willing to best it's 1% at max.

Tom Hiddleston really really likes women, guys

Because she'll steal your soul, distill it and enjoy it as a nice refreshing beverage?

>Because the other 99 percent don't have access to internet rumor mill.
Kek

>marrying a girl who isn't a virgin

wheww lad

>you

Uh, yeah. Luke. His gay, constant companion, handler.