ITT: Post your EDC

ITT: Post your EDC
I'll start,
Got my glock 43, benchmade 484-1 & 556-1

nice glock-amole you got there

put your dad's gun away before you shoot your eye out, kiddo.

I carry a ball point pen and a slightly used tissue.

puffs or kleenex?

for

Glock master race reporting. G19 with slide cerakote, trijicon night sights, and a full custom trigger kit installed.

Poor amerifat

carries a zune

MY FUCKING DUDE

(PS. yes obvious troll is obvious but zune appreciation is a must)

lol you guys just mexican carry in your waistband?

zune is cool guy. got mine when they 1st came out, still have it and it works fine aside from the normal battery capacity decrease but i got a new battery coming. my ipods never lasted more than 3 years.

nahhhh, just didnt show it in pic. I've got an alien gear 3.0 IWB.

You only need one

I've had multiple zunes, (primarily the newer ones), and the only one that's still alive and works is my 1st gen 30gb. That was the shit. Only issue is the head phone jack went out :/

>mexican
>alien
same thing.

shhhhh

they are pretty easy to repair. no harm in trying. the original zune software sucked nigger dick but after they released the major update it was much better, plus they added games and shit.

Oh hell yeah. Let me see if I can find a photo under 2mb

cool tacticomb

I also carry a Glock 43. Fits well with summer wear in Florida. I carry a Glock 27 in the winter months with bulkier clothing.

Polymer piece of shit. Die bitch.

>Brous Blades Sniper (knife)
>Zebra Light sc62w (flashlight)
>Mathew Martin 400 series (pen)
>Swiss Tech Large (multitool)
>Hanks by Hank (handkerchief)
> Large Titanium comb by John Gray

Yeah I like it, it's a John Gray large Titanium comb

nice, if i still had hair id get one.

very edgy of you. If it makes you feel better, my other carry gun is a .44 special snub nose.

Cool knives. I just ordered a Paragon Warlock. Hopefully it will be here in a few days.

I'm mostly into the knife side of EDC

if you lived in britain you'd go to jail for 10 life terms if the cops found out about your arsenal.

i know it sounds neckbeardy but id go with a karambit for personal defense, having a finger hole to lock your hand to the handle will save you from your hand sliding off the handle and across the blade in tense situations

just a thought.

sweet loado Mcgoado

I live in the US... and even still, all of those knives (besides one) are perfectly legal to own in Britain.. they are just knives, sharp pieces of metal.

You can make one that is just as capable as killing as these in less than 2 minutes out of scrap steel with a grinder.

>fuckin kunai
lmao

Para warthog and the new siig 320 45.

Oh the Cold Steel Shanghai Shadow. It's one of my cheaper knives that I just have for the fun of it.

I just see it as a way for your finger to get trapped as it might in the trigger guard of a handgun

>in the trigger guard
how fat are your fingers???

kek

no your finger doesn't get stuck
but if you use it correctly it guarantees your hand never leaves the handle

also it doubles as a type of brass knuckle if you lead with the index finger in a punch

good combo is lead with the ring in a punch and follow through with the blade behind it

ITT: Wasted Money

nice tacticool knives

i've used mine several times to prevent being mugged/robbed. seems like owning a cheap piece of metal saved me lots of time money and hospital visits.

wasted money? maybe if you live in a pampered city.

ITT: anons making out like they have to carry weapons for self defence when they haven't actually seen sunlight in years

KEKSIMUS MAXEEEEEMUSSS

Benchmades are tacticool since when? They make good knives, that yes are a touch pricey for the material and fit&finish, but considering they are made in America, are not bad for the money.

Baby Browning, so concealable I forget I've got it on me sometimes, like grabbing by keys on the way out.

Make sure your fedora doesn't fall off

A revolver you're touting. Nope

I don't claim to carry knives for Self Defense, I carry knives because they are useful for common tasks and I like knives.

Kek the 556 cartridge in the 9 mil clipazine

Just because you live in your parents basement doesn't mean everyone else does too. Driving around unarmed is pretty risky these days, people on all these newish drugs are crazy.

its a 7.62x39 in a 40sw clipmag

top kek

I liked that one

don't those break if you rattle em even a little bit?

>Projecting this hard

>for tasks
Like what? Fighting off bears and making shelters? Fuck off back to your cheetos and 100000000 hours played on steam you fat fuck

neat

my b

>lives in a shit hole
>can't drive around without getting shot at
>is a nigger

Legit question, aside from the butthole, what's the best way to get an OTF across the border?

Canadafag here wants a benchmade infidel

my shitty picture taking skills dont help either

Trips

not the same user but I use a knife for work all the time.. opening boxes, mainly. granted, I don't use it very often outside of work, but I just leave it clipped to my pants, and only take it off to wash my pants, then it goes right back in the pocket when I go to work.

no reason to not carry it, tbh

yeah if you look at it for too long, the mag well shatters. I'm on my 7th lower because of how fragile polymer lowers are.

>works in warehouse
>minimum wage
>needs to die

Walther pps 9mm
Benchmade 760
Nitecore P12 flashlight
Wallet
Keys

nuff said

I am looking for a decent flashlight under $20, I have heard the Streamlight Stylus Pro is p good for the price. Do you guys have any opinions?

tojo u are drunk. go to bed

You carry a boat? Nice.

I don't think he gets it.

maybe he's referring to the 100-200 dollar benchmades, which seem more like status symbols more than actual practical tools.

Maybe I'm just fucking poor, but I'd never pay hundreds of dollars for something that I use so heavily. I'd rather replace my knife every year or two than pay 200 dollars for a knife that will supposedly last me "forever" but then snap the blade or something in a year.

But I guess if all you're going to do with it is threaten to stab the occasional nigger or use it as a glorified letter opener, then buying a 200 dollar knife will probably only sting once

For fucks sake have you never worked any sort of retail or labor job in your life?

Opening boxes and crates? Triming that 2X4 down just enough to fit in a gap you are trying to fill. Cutting anything, pretty much anything related to out door work or construction. I do a lot of repair for a landscaping company and I use my knife at lest 2 or 3 times a day.

Also, I just like them, it's a hobby. I make money from sharpening, enough to pay for my knives, that get rather expensive.

solid looking piece dude

that a lower back holster? or pelvis?

>Work in a hardware store
>Almost twice minimum wage while I finish my degree
>Live very comfortably for being a junior in college.

ok tho

WHy the fuck do you want an Infidel? They are SO over priced. Microtech makes far better mechanisms, and are the same/higher fit&finish

What are you? A fucking Day-Z player?

crossbreed minituck, usually wear it at 3:00ish

Fucken lel

You keep opening your boxes of imagination and fitting 2x4's in your ass, champ.

Don't forget to shine your dildos too

Thank God! I'm not the only one who carried around a Tie Interceptor.

>in the basement of my parents, forever

Ya got me

>>>

yeah i find the agility and added firepower is a nice upgrade.

The Thurnite makes some good ones at that price... but honestly I would consider getting into more expensive 18650 lights, they are just so much more powerful.

This is my Nitecore TM36, it's $200, and I have $60 of battery in it, but at 4,000lm it lights up the world, I keep in my car.

I normally carry a 1000lm Zebralight sc62w though.

If you snap the blade of a knife, you seriously fucked up badly doing something.

But yeah for me the ultimate "work" knife is the $70 Cold Steel Code 4. I carry all my other $200 knives when I'm not at work.

i just bought one of these holsters for my P938 ... love it, i think i paid like $78 ... probably got ripped off

.25? Nice, where'd you get it?

Fair enough.

When are you ever gonna get in such a serious situation that you need to use a gun or knife to solve the problem. If it escalates to that scale just use your fists. Gawd

Sweet piece. .22 or what? Shit looks like that one tiny gun. Kalibri

Yeah, I'm not necessarily saying that it's something that I do regularly (though it has happened) but I mean that if I wanted a knife, it'd be to use it, and if I needed to pry with it or something in a pinch, I wouldn't feel very bad risking it with like a 30-40 dollar knife

I don't know what's going to come up in my day to day, and I'd rather not risk destroying 300 dollars when a 30 dollar tool will do the same job just as well. Just without a fancy butterfly stamp on it.

nah, they are worth the price. i got mine on sale for $65ish. I really like it, wear it year round.

Yep, .25 auto, got it from my dads boss when he passed away, it was his gun while he was in the navy during WWII

.25 auto, caliber is a bit bigger than a .22, but not by much. Yeah, I can literally fit it in the palm of my hand, holds 5 rounds.

>camo wallet

fudd

Fair enough. If I'm doing something that I know will really hurt the knife, I bring a "beater" along with my normal work knife, for me it is a Pink Ontario RAT 1

Nice, I'm looking at getting the 9mm mod2 as my first pistol soon.

>custom trigger kit
what does that really do, is it that much better than the stock trigger?

I'm getting some cheap EDC gear together. Can anyone recommend an LED flashlight that's small enough to carry around and cheap enough not to worry about if I break/lose it? The smaller the profile, the better.

What do you guys think of this knife for EDC? CRKT Squid - ~$16

my 1st handgun was a XD-40, love it. tried out quite a few 9mm single stacks for my ccw, XD-s was the best imo. cost a tad more than a shield or ruger lc9 but is worth it. carry 147gr HSTs