Does anyone have more of her? It was OP's step mom

Does anyone have more of her? It was OP's step mom.

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
cloudconvert.com/mp4-to-webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was posted 2 days ago pls someone sauce

It's been posted before. No one has more. It's just that pic.

Do you like moms?
I have pic of my mom.

Please do post...

MOAR PLS

Any more?

no tats on the original

Its someone else not ops girl

One more nude.
That's all she sent me.

I don't know what it is, but old milf ass like this turns me the fuck on.

if this is your mom, she is an obvious fucking slut. look at that tramp stamp with a fucking slut stamp on the buttcheek.

She is and she's ok with that.
Me and the women she sleeps with are definitely ok with that.
Rose is covering something else, I forget what.

no way is that really her

It is.
Used to have creampie ones but lost those.

do you have any more, even if there not nude?

Sure.

so you sleep with your mom? what is that like? i mean besides the obvious Freudian sex dreams everyone has once in their life that makes them disgusted, you are living a dream (for lack of a better term)

does she have sex with you?

The hair in this one isn't the same as op''s pic

I don't. I'm working on a plan to tho.
I just like that she's a slut.

good point. he's bullshitting us

Any stories? When did you first become sexually attracted to her?

Here's this cause I'm retarded with webs and couldn't figure out how to get rid of sound and could post a bigger webm here.

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1484883199366.webm

>I just like that she's a slut.
Gotta tell you I'm seriously jealous right now, I would love to have my mom act like that.
How close are you with her?

Nothing really story wise.
I used to see my mom naked, alot. My family's pretty lax when it comes to nudity.
I used to give my mom foot massages and I think somewhere in there is when it happened.
I also think this is the reason I like feet.

That's some really nice panty lines.

Really close.
We talk alot. Pretty much the only ones each of us confide in.
I didn't use to think I might be able to fuck her, but there have been signs lately, so I'm trying to come up with something for when I go back home.

Nice!

Can you get some of her dirty panties and post them?

Do you think she's addicted to her personal fitness and working out regularly to maintain and improve it? I know I can get addicted to watching her do more of that and maybe do some of that myself. Please don't let that be the only one you post of her.

I was actually surprised she wasn't wearing a thong.
She normally just does panties when she's chilling at home.

Don't live at home.

Not addicted just trying to keep looking good. I'd have to go through her instagram to find more and I'm too lazy to do that.

probably drink together socially while watching some shit romp comedy, and start talking shit talk about sex and needing advice and such.

And don't forget to post followup!

Done that. We talk about sex alot.
I have to do it in a way my dad doesn't find out.
Don't really know how he'd feel about it.
I've got something which would involve me sleeping in the same bed tho. And then I try more from there.

Sounds like you got a great relationship with her.
>I didn't use to think I might be able to fuck her, but there have been signs lately
If there are signs then do not waste this opportunity.

If he married a slut I doubt he gives a shit.

>I have to do it in a way my dad doesn't find out.
Yeah, that's the big problem. I'm having the exact same issue.

I don't want to, but I won't be taking leave til early summer.
But she says things, like I wish you'd be back all ready, and shit about spoiling her.

Well, she's a lesbian slut. She doesn't sleep with other guys.
Although she was saying some stuff about my dad being a bit of a cuck.

I doubt she's only slutted around with girls but whatever.

I think your best approach would be to workout together. Constantly rub your dick on her ass while showing her 'new workouts'. Once you get home, ask if she wants to shower with you.

What's the furthest you have gone with her (kissing, touching, etc)?

This also OP isn't putting his "stepmom's" face into the pics because it's not her

Not now any more.
She did back in the day. She's 43.
Didn't marry my step dad til 12 years ago.
I don't really see that one working out, but I'll keep it in mind.

Touching. I used to snuggle with her until like 19. I'd feel things some times, but I never really tried anything. I keep posting her in Sup Forums cause it makes me more ambitious to fuck her.

>I'd have to go through her instagram to find more and I'm too lazy to do that.

Please, user. You ARE attracted to her, right? Why build up how sexy she is only to let us down with your laziness? Buck up and find another good workout clip of hers to post here.

But that would require me to make a webm, and that's so much work.
And I'm considering going to do something else.

I wonder how your old lady would feel about this lack of dedication. You did say that your love for her gets you to keep posting, so why not let us get another look at her in action?
cloudconvert.com/mp4-to-webm
Do you have an idea of what to do if she gives in to you?

I think it would work if she's interested in you as well.

I've managed to bang girls that I liked by just working out with them and making these kind of sexual approaches.

Another option would be to claim you've been wanting to go to a rave/concert for a long time but you couldn't find a date and ask her to go with you. Tell her it would be funny if you guys pretended to be lovers just to make sure she doesn't dance with other guys. Fondle her while you're dancing and after she's had a few drinks go for the kiss.

Ok. But only cause of that link. Best converter I've seen so far.
And I said I need to build up ambition, a confidence to push things further, which I do when I talk to her. Considering sending her a dick pic accidentally.

I know my mom that's not the best approach, the concert rave thing would be better, but our house is in the middle of nowhere. But we do throw a lot of parties and I could see something with that.

Bumping

Tried to find the perfect file size.
Couldn't, so here.

I doubt she wants to be known as the mother who fucked her son that's why a rave/concert would be better.

Or you can always be honest with her and tell her how you feel. If you seriously think those hints were legit, she'll fuck you. If not it'll be a bit awkward but she's still your mother and she'll love you regardless.

You've never met any other woman who reminds you of her that is attracted to you so that you can sort of practice?

God damn son! Your mother is fit. She's not a petite woman, now is she?

That's the only reason why I haven't straight told her. I don't know how legit the hints were.

I've fucked a few of her older friends. They were normally a little drunk. But I did have an FWB thing with my friends mom. The thing is getting over the fact that she's my mom and if it goes south it could go really south.

She's 6 foot even.
I'm 6'2", dad's 6'3".
We're a tall people.
This may also explain why I like taller women.

Thank you for posting, user. Have you ever spotted for her when she lifts? Does she have leg days?

Honestly, the hints you mentioned don't seem legit. It sounds like the lust is making you think she's interested. You both sound really close and I doubt something like this would ruin your relationship if you did happen to go for it.

BTW do you live in the South?

No.
She started working out after I left. I haven't been home in almost 2 years.
And everyday is leg day. But for real she has a whole regimen, lifts everyday.

Yeah, that's why I haven't said anything, but I'm willing to try.

SoCal next to the border. So it's south but not southern.

Damn, I was pretty sure you were gonna be from Alabama or around that region.

No one in your family is a manlet, congrats. That's rare in the US.

I'm sure they're among her strongest physical assets. Have you ever felt them?

Actually, my brother is like 5'3"
Only short person in my family.

Also my whole family has been military since way back, so we've never really been from anywhere.

It's the opposite with mine. Everyone is 5'6 or shorter yet I managed to be 6'1. Now that I think about it, I'm also the only one with clear skin in my family... And the only one with big lips...

Anyways can you explain why your mom sends you nudes? Lol

We were talking about the new swing she bought, in photo, and talked about how to give her head more support.
The ass one was cause she thought if you look at it the right way it kinda looks like a penis.

I like being tall, but it limits me sometimes.

Oh shit nigger why didn't you mention this earlier? These sound like much clearer hints than that whole spoil me shit you were talking about.

She wants the d OP. It's one thing to be nude at home and another to casually send nudes to your fucking son while talking about a swing.

The real question is, why the fuck didn't you ask for more? How many other hints has she given you and you didn't even pick them up?

Is it easy to make friends having to move around so much?

She reluctantly gave them to me sort of. We were talking about it and she said she had a better photo of it but she shouldn't send it, and I said I don't care if it's nude. Eventually sent it.
And I've been racking my brain to figure out if I missed other hints.

Not really. It's made me great at making friends in general. Nothing life long, but people to hang out with. There's almost no one who doesn't like me.

Sheeeit son. How do you even miss these hints? The right answer for both of these was 'hmmm nope I don't see it. Gonna need a better angle."

>that shit form

I'm terrible when it comes to picking up things like that. My friends are constantly telling me when a chick is hitting on me. I always thing we're just talking.
It wasn't til I was fapping to that pic that I realised what was going on.
I'm slowly pushing things with her tho. Waiting for the right time to ask for more.

When are you going back home?

Early summer.
Possibly sooner if I get a 4 day pass.

Send her a text right now and ask for nudes. If she gets mad tell her it was sent to the wrong person. Then you can ask her if she ever would send you nudes again and start moving down that road.

She's asleep right now.
And I feel like that's a bit much. But I've been giving some thought to "accidentally" doing things.

Last bump