Memes aside, what do you think of his taste in film?

Memes aside, what do you think of his taste in film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORXVWPJx1bk
youtube.com/watch?v=EHu2--0S1aY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Brazil (1985)
2. Amadeus (1984)
3. To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
4. Batman (1989)
5. Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
6. Lost in Translation (2003)
7. Good Night, and Good Luck. (2005)
8. The Dark Knight (2008)
9. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)
10. Citizen Kane (1941)
11. Fearless (1993)
12. A Clockwork Orange (1971)
13. Spirited Away (2001)
14. Sideways (2004)
15. The Secret of NIMH (1982)
16. Fantasia (1940)
17. Ed Wood (1994)
18. Patton (1970)
19. Hamlet (1996)
20. Titus (1999)

What do you think of his top 20, Sup Forums?

Lots of those are pretty good but when you hear him talk about film it is pretty clear he doesn't know much about it. His praise for the Batman films is a really got insight into his lack of taste. Not because they are awful but that he praises them for things they don't even do.

>he praises them for things they don't even do.
What?

Like, how he thinks Batman 1989 has strong characterization for the character of Batman. Which it doesn't.

He sounds like my sister, and she's a 40 year old housewife.

kek

He bashes movies nitpiking too much.
And then goes and fucking makes vlogs about kids shows.
He literally think that those shows are the pinacle of modern tv.

When will he update his list with Amazing Spiderman? He sucked that film's dick pretty hard.

His list is so fucking bizarre, it's like a mix of a 16 year old "film buff" and a boring middle aged man.

That's what he is.

it's boring, he needs to expanse his taste.

*expand

It pisses me the fuck off when there's a movie that, for years, was considered mediocre or decent, but then when Douge does a review on it, his 12 year old lapdogs go to the trailer for the movie and leave a flood comments like "Lol, Nostalgia critic brought me here. This movie is sooooo bad XD".

yeah it's annoying as well as any other youtube reviewer for that matter. you can look at anything boyhood related and people will always be facetious about it taking 12 years to make because of rlm's boyhood review.

Why does Doug scream like an autist every time there's a "weird" scene in a movie? It's not funny.

His entire character has always been overblown. Its just seems worse and worse when he does stuff that no one shoulf care about. I guess he ran out of low hanging fruit early.

Also, doesn't Doug think Thunderdome is the best Madmax cause it has the "best quotes".

I know, but when he reviews a movie that's not even bad, his retarded teen fans don't get he's exaggerating and go to videos of the movie saying "lol this is so bad xd, nostalgia critic brought me here".

At least his memes didn't seem to take off.

Doug is middle aged? I thought he was in his mid 30s.

He is 52.

He has a boner for Tim.

>before Guardians of the galaxy
>scooby doo is so bad it marks me quit doing nostalgia critic!
>after Guardians of the galaxy
>scooby doo is written by james gunn, so you can see his genius in the writing but the directing is what drags it down
He's a piece of shit.

Yeah, though I am sure it being the Batman he grew up with helped.

Post him backtracking on Scooby Doo. I want to laugh at his bullshit.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=ORXVWPJx1bk

youtube.com/watch?v=EHu2--0S1aY

Memes are the only thing this hack fraud has.

>a Psych parody
Literally why?