Baptist virgin is back. ask me anything. im here to learn and hope u might learn from me to. 19/f

baptist virgin is back. ask me anything. im here to learn and hope u might learn from me to. 19/f

Tits or gtfo

Are u still grabbing pussy?

Timestamp or gtfo

only 19? you got a ways to go

>36 yo virgin here.

Looks shooped

She's a female though, virgin females are nonexistent.

why come here? what is it that you think you're gonna learn? as us anything

kinda tells you alot, dont it?

bitches is fucking hoes and unfaithful.

Are you here to get popped? I can help.

lol yeah okay. believe what u want dork

always learning

Hawt.

no to just experience Sup Forums

ty

If I were to marry you, would you accept my Divine right to be the head of our household?

Would you be a good amd submissive wife? How hard of a spanking can you take? I usually prefer to use a belt.

4chin will give you cancer. I suggest avoiding at all costs

>just to experience Sup Forums
>posts nudes of herself

wat

Pussy Pic with Time stamp

got more to show off? ass? pussy?

Bitch

the hell you doin on a site like this

Bitch

lol funny guy
maybe right
only cause if i dont then u guys bitch to no end

where from?

Let's see more nudes then.

idk was first mostly a dare but i found it interesting. i had a huge thread 4 nights ago lasted for 2 or 3 hours and lots of comments it was interesting til some jack ass showed up

usa...east coast ill say

Where are you from?

that interest will turn into ebolaids leave before you get cancer

northeast

God is fake but don't worry about it kiddo. It'll never effect your life. Marry a guy that can't do better, he'll love you like you want. Be kind, volunteer your time and enjoy your life, sweetheart. Don't waste it here.

> alternately if you've reconsidered my fucking-you-with-a-scooby-doo-mask request post some more good shit and let's see where the night takes us

Can we see that ass

hey scooby lol

I wasn't joking. But I'm catholic, so you'd have to convert.

I've heard Baptist chicks are very submissive.

Jackasses are 4chans specialty.
> they were just lurking b4.

Promise right nao someone is hoping to DOX you and message all your friends and relatives your nudes via Facebook.

Seriously....

What questions do you have for us? Anything you want to know about? There's all kinds of people here, of many different backgrounds. We'll all act retarded, and truthfully some just are, but you can get some good stories here and there as well.

> how many fingers can you fit?
> in your asshole?

we are. but im not gonna be a catholic

juz don b lurkin on Sup Forums

never fingered my ass lol sooo dont know. no questions for u more just learn as i read

Would you ever marry an atheist?

Have you ever felt sexually active/horny? If so, how do you suppress this urge?

So mixed marriage then? Ok, but the kids are going to be Catholic.

i dont think so

sure. masterbate does the trick.

Papists BTFO

I've never fingered my own ass either, so fair enough. I have fingered women I've dated and my once-upon-a-wife, and they all seemed to enjoy a little pinky-in-the-pooper action. Give it a try some time.

> or just ask a special boy to do it, if you prefer cumming to degrading acts

Obviously women I've been with wanted to be degraded, else they wouldn't have been with me to start with :)

lol were not marrying.

will this actualy work?

Spanking of spanking, I'll bet your parents beat your ass a lot. Tell us about that.

What the oldest guy you would marry

what are you doing here is sodom and gomorrah? also, when will you join our religion of evolution and bow down to our god richard dawkins?

okay ill think about it

let's see some pubes

Can we see more nudes? You're beautiful!

That's the worst part about being an atheist. Most of the good looking girls don't care if religion is true, they just care about the social bits of it and the songs / feeling special parts. Different girls, different bits, but few women leave solely because they decide it's silly.

Requesting more frontal pantie shots

when i was younger up to about 13 i got spankings for things like lying or cheating or talking back

I'm already married. Maybe we could all convert to mormonism. My wife might like you as a sister wife.

not thinking about marriage yet

not happening

shaved

can we see shaved pussy?

Heh. There's a spanking fetish in the works.

Honestly, as a father, I didn't spank my kids over ~4 years old, and even then only for endangering themselves or siblings. Time outs and being forced to discuss the morality / ramifications of actions was plenty of punishment.

A father touching his 13 year old daughter's ass isn't in the right.

oh it is.... it is....

let's see shaved razor burnt stubbly pussy

Hot. Thank you very much.
More is welcomed.

negative

obviously.

Hawt.
More tits?

I get why you're here now. Less discussion it is.

I want to choke you. I want to hold you down, and force my fingers inside your sopping cunt, while you moan like the whore you are.

Show me your whore tits.

you have sexy feet.

lift them up already

Man I would convert from Atheist to Baptist for you any day.

Why do you choose to be a virgin?

As if she would wed someone that lacks conviction.

Post butthole

I'm not saying I'm an evil Spirit...not saying that.

But I would love to be inside you...

And it would take all of the powers in Heaven to get me out...of you.

Do you believe God answers your prayers?

This

awwwwww...:)

Sex before marriage Y/N?

Also thoughts on drinking/smoking/swears?

Raised Baptist as well.

And while he's choking you I'm whipping your bare ass with a belt until you're a sobbing mess.

i do

thinking not now... hate drinkers/smoking/and potty mouth

arent you just a kind one

I know you're reading this, whore.

I know you're imagining my fingers inside you.

I know you're imagining how it would feel as my dick pushed against you, pushed inside you, filling you.

Imagining how I would use you.

Post bare ass.

Yes. Women need structure and discipline. So it's an act of love and kindness.

Alright. Since your such a sweet girl who doesnt know any better stop ppsting your face on here if you want your future to stay intact people are going to scour the internet for you or anything relating back to your real life.

I promise that your pictures have been saved at least a hundred times by now and will pop up in later threads

Post tits and ass but not your face unless you really want your life to get fucked. Most here have nothing better here then to troll and shit post.
Someone whos been here for too long and has somehow established morals

Now time stamp that shaved pussy and post it.

Nice ass. But you might as well have sex now. You've already proven yourself to be a degenerate whore by exposing yourself to strangers on the internet. No decent man would have you as his wife.

Come on, sweety. It's just us.

I know it hurts, but no one else will know that you moaned like a whore while I raped you.

No one else will know you loved it when I twisted your little titties so hard it felt like the nipple was coming off

That you almost lost your breath completely when my nails dug into your flesh

No one else needs to know that you came as I forced my throbbing dick into your ass

They don't need to know

So moan for me whore.

Post clit.

okay thanks!

Fuck off. I'm the author. A little play on the net means nothing.

can you take a picture of you with your panties in your mouth?