I want to move to NYC desperately

I want to move to NYC desperately

I'm a night person and it's calling my name

Anyone from there? How is it?

If you move there just to because nothing stops when the sun goes down you're retarded.

Move to Chicago Downtown, better shops and nice condos

yeah the buses and subways run 24hours so you don't have to worry about getting home if you are out drunk somewhere at 4am.

No matter what you're into, there's a scene for it here.

Just make sure you have a bunch of disposable income, it's expensive to live here.

And friends, obviously. I'm bored to tears every single day because I don't hang out much anymore, so even living in a big city can be boring as fuck.

Got $3000 a month for a studio apartment?

Dutchfag here. Moved to NYC about a year ago. Met a hot American lady, otherwise it's Disneyland for rich people.

If you don't make six figures don't bother.

Also, it's not that special.

What??? You're retarded

go for it. don't listen to other people. if you want to do it do it. money doesn't matter go live in shitty China Town apt.

Good one

I am also interested in moving to this city of lights

What's the best part aside from being open all night?

I moved to Manhattan 2 years ago. I love it, but the city can get on my nerves if I'm having a rough day. The job market is very competitive, and the cost of living is high. I pay 1850$ for a very nice 1 bedroom apartment uptown. There is so much to do though, anything you can really think of. Apartment hunting is a bitch, so when you find something you like jump on it Immediately! Subway will get you almost anywhere. It's like $120/ month for unlimited rides. Expect to have cockroaches/mice in your building unless you are spending over 5,000$ a month on rent. It is statistically a very safe city, but there are bad areas. Ask me anything you'd like, I'd be glad to help.

It's ducking shit bro, watch the Gavin mccinnes episode on new York.the cockroaches are the size of rats and the rats are the size of cats. Plus it's dirty as fuck. Plus it's full of niggers and faggots. Plus the traffic is so bad. It's literally faster to walk. But then you get mugged. And you will wish you could be stuck in traffic. And people will spit on you for fun. Ask moot. I lived in the same building as moot. He is a faggot like a real bottom faggot that took it up the ass and he's noisy as fuck

Is it possible to get a good engineering job here?

Also, how are the girls? I've heard from many they're either too ratchet or too preppy

Have fun with that because, New York isn't the best place for engineering
Girls there are just as you said.
New York has a romantic reputation that just isn't there in my opinion.

Have fun in the bedbug capital of the US

What's it mostly, banking jobs?

bruh i live in brooklyn, but u dont have to live in manhattan if thats what ur thinking, u can live closer to it and it will be alot cheaper and same benefits with trains going there nonstop

Not everywhere in Manhattan is ridiculously priced. Often times it can be cheaper than Brooklyn.

No OP but I'm thinking about moving to Secaucus

is NJ just complete trash??

Yeah, and somewhat stereotypical artists and creatives.
I am an architect and I lived there for a little while. Jobs in general are not that available there unless you want to make almost no money.

I live outside of chicago and don't really like it. I used to live in San Francisco and LA which were much better. Chicago is too damn cold, has some of the worst streets of any major city, crime is through the roof, and the people seem kind of douchie. Great food though.

well that's ok if you're a nigger, but unless you like getting robbed and stabbed, and seeing homeless niggers everywhere, east harlem and washington heights just aren't a good idea.

NJ is a reasonable option.. i'm in hoboken, close to 90% white, zero crime, just the one homeless guy (if you stay away from the njt waiting room where the rest congregate).. and 15 minutes from lower manhattan via PATH or midtown via NJT bus- closer than the vast majority of brooklyn, $1650 for a 2-bedroom

Trust me ive lived here all my life im 22 .. its not all its made it out to be its a huge pain in the ass

por que?

Autiste?

Yea, maybe in queens

Not too bad, I have some friends in Hoboken so I might just do this

I went to NYC in september. There was trash piled up in front of the businesses in Manhattan and everyone was so impersonal, like there's no soul in them.

And the subway was surprisingly expensive, fuck.

it's going up to $3.00 soon

gotta start paying for the $9000 billion to bring SAS to the niggers of east harlem, so their great-grandkids will be happy.

Nobody mentioned Staten Island.

Former ny'er current NJfag

Nj>Ny in terms of cleanliness livability shopping and education. Nyc is the best city on the planet. Secaucus isn't far at all from NYC so you can visit whenever you please. I think you will be getting the best of both worlds if you move to nj