State where you're from and what state do you think has the worst people

State where you're from and what state do you think has the worst people.

I'd personally have to say California is the worst state to live in people wise, with LA being the most insufferable city I've ever had the misfortune of visiting. The people there are the absolute worst. Self righteous, conceited special snowflakes that won't insult you to your face but will roast you relentlessly behind your back. Absolute pinnacle of cuckolds. Libtards, Jews and faggots that deserve to be gassed. I live in fucking Jew York City and I'd choose to live in this shithole over all of California any day of the week.

NY, and it's a toss up between NY, and Commiefornia

Cali, hands down, no argument to be made

LA (Louisiana), and fucking dammit op, when talking about Los Angeles, use L.A. cuz LA means Louisiana. LA doesn't want to be confused with a shitty city like L.A.

Fucking needledick conservative shit stain

From KS

Worst people are in CA
Ive found no state that even comes close

I thought this for years myself.
But then I moved to San Diego and totally changed my mind. SD is not as batshit whacko as the Bay Area or LA. Large military presence here, meaning more conservatives to neutralize the space case libtards. Shit, my congressman is Republican (Issa)

Anyway, its good not being so damned uptight like east coasters (NY/NJ/MD/DC/VA for 33 years)

Best weather on earth always puts you in a good mood.

Cali or Washington state are pretty shit

Fl, and that's a hard california

I'm from Georgia, and the worst state I have ever been in is Mississippi hands down. It has the stupidest, fatest, and blackest people in the US

Living in Louisiana is the worst. No one here has half a brain cell. It's always blistering hot. Infested with spics and dirty niggers. worst state

from Virginia (the civilized northern part)

worst state people wise is easily florida. just google "a florida man"

Same, from Louisiana and I can't fucking stand Californians acting so fucking superior, even though they are just a bunch of fags who ran across money

Every state is different and every state has it's good and bad people. Some states seem like they have the worst people but it's often because the ones people are highlighting are either extremely urban stereotypes or extremely rural stereotypes. All in all, most states are okay and there is a confirmation bias present in almost any assessment of a state.

Having said that, I grew up in the south and it's fucking beautiful and can't be really explored and truly appreciated by visiting only its major cities...just like every state.

Also yeah if Louisiana didn't have heat, mosquitoes, niggers, or heat, it would be the best place on earth to live

Best food hands down and mostly everyone is happy

From ky.

I've never met anyone from Illinois who I liked. Everybody's just an asshole in general, the girls cheat and laugh about it, most of the guys use drugs and abuse the women, nobody takes care of the kids and they're just a bunch of mini-shitheads like their parents. They've all got this better-then-everyone-else attitude that makes you wanna slap them across the face. Wouldn't be to bad if they stayed by themselves, but no, they have to impose their shifty existence upon anyone nearby they think they can fuck over or swindle something from.

Where in Florida have you been that you came to the conclusion you love us? Been here years and i can say the people are maybe 6/10

VA easily. Dumb rednecks and faggot new englanders that can't handle the cold.

From Colorado, love snowbaording and Mexican food.
Califags need to stop moving here.
They fucking ruined Boulder.

ITT: everyone hates californis

Too bad such a beautiful state is so cucked by the people

From northern minnesota, hate any state down south, florida probably cause last time i went there were niggers everywhere

I travel for work quite a bit. I have been from Maine to Florida. I currently live in Virginia but usually live in NY state. Florida is by far the worst state ever. Niggers spics and fat old people. You never know where you stand. Georigia is the next worst state. Hot as fuck with no beaches. South Carolina is the next shit state. Maryland is really really really shitty like just as bad as Florida but bad in different ways. It stinks 90% of the time and the people are shitty. West Virginia laws are fucking stupid. Pennsylvania is full of inbreds like the highest state for inbreeding, sister fucking, and meth. NY is really chill since weed is basically legal without being sold in head shops, basically free weed. Cops wont bust you. NJ is pure shit. Deleware is basically NJ. Conn is bullshit never go, lots of snow, too crowded. Rhode Island is fucking stupid. Mass roads are bull fucking shit to drive on, and the state are full of faggots. Its like California mini. NH and VT are great, and Maine is gorgeous with great people. Virginia is decent with decent people but shit laws. Kentucky, Ohio are both boring as fuck. Indiana is a giant state with NOTHING to do. Arizona is very dry, the people there are either spics who don't understand english or fat old people. Stay the fuck out of California unless you enjoy taking dick up the ass. The whole state stinks of wild fires, vasoline, and shit I kid you not. Nevada is a state full of sex offenders hiding from the list as its the only state that doesn't require SOR registration. Wash and Or smell of puke and weed, but hey legal weed! Colorado is my favorite state next to Maine, legal weed, no niggers. Things I dislike about Colorado are the tourists, but they only come once a year, and truckers. The truckers ruin the state. Loud ignorant and inconsiderate. Wyoming and montana are too cold for me. Too many farms, not enough cities so if you break down, its going to be a long cold walk.

Colorado, I hate California fags because recently a lot have moved here and are awful drivers in the snow. They bitch an complain about it being cold here and how much snow we get. They are also trying to make colorado more of a liberal state than it already is and its awful

Ohio is the worst state in every way. Followed closely by the entire south and tornado alley.

City?

Arizona

Full of sand dwelling rednecks who are either 350lbs or on meth when not driving their Diesel monster trucks around town in 115 degree heat.

Fuck Zonies.

I dont find the heat bad at all, granted having 70 degrees for a week in the middle of January is a bit excessive. I like the food but people need to learn to drive faster.

from NY and these are the worst people

they are moving back out thankfully, I was there last month and it seemed to quiet down, when all the fags realized they were completely unwelcome.

The heat is bad when your job is mostly outside, and I like it being cold during winter, and yeah half the people in BR drive super fast and the other drive super slow, but atleast it's not nearly the worst city for driving, once you try driving in Prague, you will thank god for every second that you sit in our weak ass traffic

Not disagreeing with you, but could you expand your thoughts on NJ? Why's it pure shit?

From Missouri, I think the worst people are from California. Made this map for the last thread but it expresses my opinions

California is the most cucked state by far

needles on the beaches, drugs, muff cabbage, the accent, the lack of style, and snookie

No need to repeat what OP already said for me.

says the guy from Missouri

From PA and AZ

Been all over, including CA which is by far the worst in almost every regard

whats wrong with missouri

Texas has the worst people hands down but the whole South should be gassed tbh.

From Florida, Genuinely believe that if all of the people in California disappeared, the world would be a much better place.

Florida is still pretty shit though

from Utah
and the worst people is the US are a toss up between Utah and Texas
>Utah Mormons treat everyone that they even think isn't a Mormon or what they consider a good Mormon like absolute shit scum of the Earth
>I have never met a Texan that isn't a self center loud obnoxious asshole

My grandparents had a condo down in New Smyrna Beach and their place was RIGHT ON the beach and my little brother and I spent most of our summers growing living down there 1-2 months each year after school finished. I love it because a) seafood seafood seafood, b) surfing and the whole daily beach life was comfy as fuck, c) cozy thunderstorms and seabreeze plus access to nearby Daytona and also Canaveral National Seashore/watching rockets launch was a cool thing, d) as I got older all the tourists in bikinis and some of my first experiences with girls was down there

Also it's just a fun state in general. I have family in Boca Raton, Ft. Meyers/Sanibel, Sarasota, and during high school I had some fun/weird memories on Spring Break trips to PCB.

All in all it's a fun state for me at least.

>Georgia
>no beaches

Are you stupid?

>too cold
>too hot
>wahhhhhhh

You sound like a little bitch

Oregon and Oregon. Bunch of pretentious leftist hipsters.

I grew up in the north and moved to the south. The north has great pace. Everything is done without hesitation and everyone has a purpose. Hell, even the bums work in NYC. In the south, people give a shit about you but godammit if the sun didn't fry their brains stupid

I live in Ohio

California obviously has the worst people. Just force them out of the union, already.

fellow cobro here, i feel your pain.

Now living in California, grew up in West Virginia.

West Virginia has the worst people. The demise of coal has been on the horizon for a long time due to the emergence of natural gas for electricity generation. Reducing regulation of coal mining won't bring back the demand for coal from electric plants, and the residents of the state refuse to adjust to the new market reality. They believe that any Republican administration will "bring coal back" but they can't make coal the de facto electricity generation source again.

Plus speed traps. Fucking sheriffs in West Virginia and their fucking speed traps. I lived right by one on U.S. Route 19 and loved it when someone finally got their tickets - and a ton more - thrown out due to improper signage of the reduced speed and the length of the zone not meeting a state minimum requirements. End result, though, was the reduced speed zone got longer, no one with a W.V. plate was ever pulled over, but sometimes it would mess with traffic when the pass-through folks actually followed the limit.

no shit
even when I was going through airborne school the place felt like a beach was just beyond the trees

From Minnesota

Worst people has to be from California or Texas, it's a toss up

MOfag here. Definitely California. Nuke LA and I may change my vote to Jew York.

I'm from the KC side of Missouri and I absolutely loathe the St. Louis side of Missouri. St. Louis is a dirty, nasty, disgusting place full of self-righteous circle-jerkers with no jobs. They can literally fuck off.

> from Michigan
> worst from Massachusetts based on some experience (specifically Boston)

Loved Boston as a town, but holy shit I've lived in Cali and Boston drivers are 1000 times worse fuck you.

Florida is also a pretty awful cesspool of Americana.

Haven't really lived in a state long enough to claim it. Currently in Colorado.

CA is a terrible state from the law to most of the people but I still love it.
Also, LA is shit depending on where you go. I lived in Paramount for 8 months and I liked it pretty ok.

There literally are beaches. Georgia has like 100 miles of coastline.

Fucking amen bro

I'm from MO side of KC and I can't agree more. I have never met people who were more self righteous and entitled for no reason than people from St. Louis.

IL/Greater Chicago metro area here. Fuck Indiana. Land of redneck fucks and Mike Pence.

California here.

The south is fucking shit. So is most of the midwest. Almost all flyovers really. No culture. All retards. Fat. Ugly. Dumb. Smelly. No wonder they're called flyovers.

I live in KS and believe that a state is too large of a group to judge together. Texas is gay though

You got good ass BBQ!

Florida to

why havent you been shot yet?

People from Utah are shit at driving

Some people have a better time then others I guess. been here a long time and it's just hurricanes and rednecks.

New Hampshire here.
Fuck Texas.
Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi suck too, but at least they aren't fucking Texas.

I live in Portland, OR. I've also lived in central CA and mainland rural Alaska. Other than that, I've visited most of the Midwest. I'd say my favorite place to live is a toss up between Portland and Anchorage, AK. Non-political reasons.

As far as places I'd never want to live: Colorado Springs and Las Vegas.

77 neighborhoods and about 70 suburbs. All those shootings happen in like 4 zips. Chicago metro area is FUCKING HUGE

What city you live in. CG here

Califag here. The worst are New Yorkers or the deep south.

it is so bad that I am convinced each Utah driver believes they are always the only car on the road

but usually they're good at driving in snow
not this year though
I have yet to pass an exit sign or rail that hasn't been crashed into

Leavenworth ks
Ridgecrest, and newport beach CA

To late to the party. Seems almost everyone hates your shit state

which state has the most fake tit chicks in it? I want to go there

Isn't San Diego really close to the border? How many wetbacks are currently squatting in your back yard?

ive got 4 kinds of barbecue sauce in my fridge right now and i'm not even at home (Oklahoma Joes, Gates, Jack Stack and Arthur Bryants)

Mississippi has the highest average BMI

New York. Pretty state, ruined by one giant festering shithole of a dump of the same name, and by its people, a bunch of undeservedly egomaniacal self-assured, know-it-all know-nothing aggressive assholes. You just barely beat out a Texas and California in the near three-way tie.

Lived in each for years, worth cultures on earth, each for different reasons.

Dude, Atlanta is pure garbage. Is the rest of GA liveable?

that's fat people tho

I'm from TN. I've lived in VA. I currently live in NC.

I'd say California arguably has the worst people overall. I can't definitively say this because I've never been there. They have all the shit overflow from mexico, the self righteous liberals who think they're better than you, and celebrity / big things happening culture. All of that contributes to a lot of different types of people I want nothing to do with.

The places I've lived above of course have their problems as well. We have very very poor and uneducated people with little hope. However none of them really get under your skin like annoying liberals who think their morality is by default better than yours before you even open your mouth. I had my share of SJW's in college.

I've lived in NJ my whole life and never found a needle on our beaches, and I went all up and down the coast of years too. The "New Jersey" accent really is only prevalent in Jersey City and even then very few people have it. We have the Appalachian accent mostly now. Snooki is terrible but I'm sure every state has someone just as bad (hell at least we don't have honey boo boo). Lack of style doesn't even make sense. Do you mean fashion? Because if you care about someone's clothes that much, live in shithole NYC or LA. Drugs are a plus as long as you aren't retarded, and you can find good muff if you don't exclusively go to dives. So yeah, pretty much everything you said was wrong

Inb4 butt hurt New Jerseian

>gate's
The true KC masterpiece

It's horrible my power went out not too long ago due to a terrible driver crashing into a utility pole

fat bitches got fat titties

Duluth here. I don't even travel below the tension line anymore. Selfish jerks.

but i want fake titties

I'm from southeast Louisiana. I think fags from California are the worst, wouldn't last a day down here

I've traveled all around the country originally from Ohio now residing in PA. I would have to say the worst people ive ever met were in california. Oregon people were surprisingly nice

Eh, Gates isn't bad but Joe's KC and Jack Stack are better.

I still need to get out and try LC's as I've heard they're good.

Tension line?

Original Gates and Original Jack Stack are my shit, gotta love burnt ends too

I'm from Georgia
I despise Georgia.

then say what you want
how the fuck am I supposed to know that when you say "fat" you mean "fake"

and go to Cali
I don't think there is a bitch there over the age of 12 that doesn't have silicone in her tits

ive personally thrown needles on nj beaches

Said like a Disney princess

Joes and Jack Stack are better for the money in my opinion. I've got a cop friend who says they get a few health code violations but if you don't mind that LC's is alright

i never said fat mate...
>which state has the most fake tit chicks in it? I want to go there

but thank you, sounds amazing!

From Idaho. Damn Californians need to fuck off out of here, they're ruining this place in every possible way.