In Film 100 class

>In Film 100 class
>Some girl actually doesn't know who Kyle McLachlan is
>Can't deal with the stupidity, just sigh really loud
>She gets embarrassed and puts her head down

I told her right bros?

Dumb feminist bitch needs to see Showgirls.

Story isn't real. If it is, you're an asshole, OP.

No, you were being a bit of a cunt

>Kyle McLachlan
Literally who

Who?

who?

Who?

It's a Film 100 class, right? That's the basic level. It's where people who want to know more about movies go to learn. They're not supposed to know anything. You were a cunt OP and you made someone else feel bad because of your own shitty hangup.

>Kyle McLachlan
Literally Who?

Twin Peaks isn't exactly something regular people know anything about. Unless she's a Portlandia fan, she probably wouldn't have any idea who he is.

Quien?

Agent Cooper in Twin Peaks and the Mayor in Portlandia. He's been in other stuff too.

Pretty obscure as actors go. You have to really like his work to know who he is.

1) you're a fucking cunt 2) senior at USC film school, McLachlan isn't even known by half the kids in my class because all he was in were a couple of cult classics, and everything else is garbage. Fuck you pretentious prick, let people try and learn

*SIIIIIIIIGHHHH*

If PUAs have taught me anything, it's that she totally craves your dick now.

You fuckin heathen.

This. 100 level classes are for everyone. It's not an advanced class so you shouldn't think everyone in the class is as knowledgable about film as you are. That poor girl just wanted to learn about movies you dick.

Blue Velvet!

Kyle pls go.

What really happened:
>"Who's Kyle McLachlan? I've never heard of him."
>OP sits quietly, thinking what a great thread he's going to start when he gets home.

He was The Captain on How I Met Your Mother.

Fucking plebs.

These threads are usually bait, guys. I really hope this didn't happen.

no, you just revealed you have autism

If this is real, everyone in class now knows you're a total asshole, OP.

The level of white-knighting ITT is uncanny. Don't even act like you'd respond like this if the person OP was insulting happened to be male.

>can't even spell Kyle MacLachlan

We'd still know he's an autistic cunt.

no

>Be nice to her.
>Recommend her to watch Twin Peaks.
>Fuck like rabbits later.

What matters is that this is a 100 film class. People who don't major in film still take those kinds of classes because they're fun. They don't take them so some Sup Forums film snob can make them feel like an idiot.

Portlandia isn't that good. You can't expect someone to know every supporting actor.

well twin peaks is one of those shows

you can't say that its for hipster tryhards toosepia4u, because that will just upset them

as long as you know him from Dune, thats fine

and you wonder why you're still a virgin

>tfw local theater screening Showgirls this weekend

so hyped