youtube.com/watch?v=ourDnKp6x14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

>Repeater sold 1 million copies

whatdayathink

>album

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

compliation is still an album, mate

Normie listeners don't REALLY listen to them much, but a lot of normie bands list them as an influence.

Like bands like Blink 182 and fucking almost all pop punk are like FUGAZI MAN FUGAZIIIII

They were mentioned in a John Oliver sketch. Can't get more normie than that.

Who fucking cares

i have to know because if they are i cant listen to them because i dont wanna be a NORMIE man...

Who cares? They're good.

Sort of. They are acessible amd famous but not particularly popular

yea unwound are better

Wugazi is brilliant.
youtube.com/watch?v=ourDnKp6x14

hayley is actually pretty patrician, especially for a singer of a pop-rock band. just because she likes them doesnt make them normie

i think the whole discourse between if something is normie or not is complete bullshit. Mainly because in this age of the internet, its so easy to find new music and bands. Look at all the Sup Forumscore albums on youtube, most of them have at least over 500,000 views

This. She's also a big fan of Failure.

i don't understand why people expect professional musicians to know nothing about music

because most of them dont

she has good taste

where's that pic of her with the iceage shirt

Wow, I just realized you posted a picture with her wearing a Failure shirt. Never mind. :^)

There are several, but here's one of them. :^)

She likes Sunny Day Real Estate too

Threadly reminder Ke$ha actually has good taste for a normie

1/2

Exactly that's how I got into sunny day because I watched a fucking YouTube interview with her and she mentioned she loves them.

she also likes Trapped Under Ice

lul

who fucking cares, im glad dr luke raped that bitch out of the music industry

Nice edge.

Nice trips.

>surfjan stevens
wew

"'We have a lot of songs! But on our first road trip back from me meeting his family in Kentucky, we were blasting They Might Be Giants... and I'm pretty sure we fell in love to this song,' she [Hayley] said."

She likes Bjork too:

"The first time I heard this song ["Human Behavior"] really changed everything for me; I wanted to be able to sing everything - every single note - she [Bjork] could sing," Hayley told British Company magazine. "This song jolted me out of my boyband phase, and her voice still inspires me."

geesh why so harsh

Yeah I think this is spot on. If you played Fugazi at a high school party you'd get a funny look.

Fugazi aren't bad at all, lot of normie music came behind them in the 90's though. Same goes for Pixies, they're good but a lot of bands imitated them and were worse.

>someone with normie fans who makes normie music has to be a normie
now that's where you goofed

>paramore still has fans

>influences
>list literally every artist i have heard at least 1 song of
nice1 cucKe$ha