arekeeoo.imgur.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fluffy thread V2
Sexual conspecifics edition.

awwwwwww yea

Alright, time for some dust_collector!

Would befriend and cuddle with / 10.

'kay.

Personally I'd never see anthro in a sexual way.

Hey, haven't seen one of these in ages!
Please, proceed.

Christ, that's scary

Creepy as fuck
That first picture reminds me of something else that also took away hours of sleep from me...

Ballpoint pen FTW.

Depends on how they're portrayed mentally. As pets, it's the same as sharing the bed with the family dog or cat. They still make for a much better full length pillow. Physically, I much prefer the more alien presentation.

With the furry art anthropomorphic style, I fancy them as being not mentally bright, and with the cutesy speech pattern retained, but not children. Real companions here, not mere pets.

Shut the fuck up bitch!
I was thinking about being your Dady, but your tantrum remember me how shitbag is your kind!
Now who is your bestes babeh!?

Whee! Dust's here!

Deviltrips!

I've always written anthro fluffs as sex toys or in cheap labor/slave roles. Could be interesting to write one as a college girl's roomate or companion.

Yeah, that's it. Having sexual urges towards a being lacking human features and human-level comprehension, that just feels lame. I guess I just don't understand furries and their particular kinks.

Whee, but sadly not for long. I'll have to go to bed soon, if I want to catch at least a couple of hours of sleep before work.

I thought of a four panel comic idea which would be up your alley if you're interested.

woah calm down satan, that's just a drawing

Hey, it's your Ligotti-lovin' friend from last night.

Keep up the good work, you're awesome.

Mcgonagall makes the fluffiest fluffies

I wanna see a mummah get her ass destroyed along with the babbeh.

>inb4 chocobo

I'm happy to know I'm on your mind, but I'm not sure. These pics take a long time. Four-panel sounds like three to four weeks of work. But let's read the idea.

Heyyy! Cheers.

There are two works of fiction the inform my own fantasies here.

One was a SciFi story that featured a horse-like anthro sex toy. They rescue one only to end up being illegally stuck in some city without jobs, or any means of making money. As a last resort they end up pimping her out as a means of survival for them all. What's made clear here is that she was designed not to be bright, and to be intentionally dependent on a human caretaker. Also, she's not an idiot, and demonstrates some insight into their situation. The situation might be a bit sleazy, but her own attitude is "you should have let me do what I'm designed to do right from the start." They're not exploiting her merely for gain, they take proper care of her, and she's more than happy to help their survival chances as an income source.

The second is a story of a Holstaurus gifted as a surprise to a farmer who was just passing by. Needless to say, the story bumps along with some ambiguity but it's clear she's not meant to be just a spare farm cow.

This warm my heart.

Writing it out now.

More jissouseki!

SCREEEEEEE

Hey, since I'm clearing out my books, are there any particular authors you're looking for?

I wish he'd come back

>tfw dindu enfies

What happened to him?

Yeesh, what is wrong with you people?

I'm not sure, I think he just stopped making comics

Panel #1 – A post on a Sup Forums styled message board; fluffchan.net, advocates planting a tree to mark a dead pet fluffy’s grave because it’s good for the environment. Narrator “The idea of planting a tree to mark a dead fluffy’s grave started with a single post on a popular fluffy owner’s message board. Thanks to the power of the internet, the idea quickly spread and became common practice with owners all over the world.”

Panel #2 – Shows a family gathered around a small mound of fresh earth. The children are crying against the mother while the father plants a sapling. Narrator “Little did people know but fluffies, being artificially created creatures, possessed an equally artificial life force. When a normal animal dies, it’s remaining life force is returned to and accepted by the Earth. When a fluffy dies, the Earth rejects it’s life force. It has to go somewhere.”

only one i got, sorry.

Panel #3 – Shows an “in-ground” view of a buried fluffy. Above it, the roots of the sapling are curling around its body to feed off of it. Narrator “As it turns out, most species of trees are able to absorb and use the fluffy’s life force in order to grow.”

Panel #4 – Shows an “in-ground” view of a fluffy buried without a tree. Dark tentacles wrap the fluffy’s body from below and one dark tentacle sprouts from the ground. At the very bottom of the panel, demonic eyes and a mouth full of teeth look upward. Narrator “Should a fluffy be buried without a tree to feed on it, it’s unnatural life force may attract other unnatural beings to feed upon it. Beings whose names haven’t been spoken by human tongues for thousands of years. Beings which should have never again been called into our world.”

Not quite. I'm only missing Lovecraft's letters. Though I've never read anything by Rogert E. Howard.
A Sup Forumstard questioning other Sup Forumstards? How does that work? You're not a newfairy, are you?

I'll set aside any of the especially bleak or surreal horror for you.

Did you read the Ligotti script for the X-Files yet?

Literally taking the Walrus song and replacing in with this Fluffy shit

Not yet. Had to do laundry and cooking and stuff. But it's still there, open in my tab. And I'm still very excited about it I didn't even know it existed until strayer.

>>Take 5 minutes thinking
>>The Resse's in my backpack could do the work
>> The day is hot and the pair of chocolate spread easy in the back of mama fluffy
>>Hey the peanut butter was invented like a substitute for glue by nigger Washington,you know horsepigs!
Proceed to glue the babehs on the sticky fluff of the mare
>>Putt all the happy family in the box
>>go to work, but before put downright the box over a sewer slightly open at the bottom of the ally
>>A wave of huhu's make my day
>>After the job waiting for an Uber I can see the box turned and a trail of blood, searching a little can see the mamah mutilated with his guts being delighted by the rats,ahh must be dead
>>Suddenly screams of agony cross the street
>>Well maybe I can finish is... ups! mi ride comes.

I'm off to bed. I'll leave this thread on auto-update, but I have to wake up for work in, like, three hours. Godspeed to you, bros.

Who is the artist of this?

Sorry for the bad english (third language)
First time writing and half drunk,I hope yours enjoyed

Abusesir

Would you fuck an autistic girl? Anthros are just the same thing except they're humanoid ponies?

Nice quads there

I really like his style

Where can I find his stuff that isn't on the booru?

Meant to say this one

anyone have some where the fluffies try to rebel?

As said, depends on the presentation.

A family pet level of sapience with some aptitude for speech? No way, no thanks.

A stereotypical dumb blonde with a superimposed cutesy speech pattern? Commence suggestive eyebrow wiggling!

arekeeoo.imgur.com/ This guy archived a couple different artists that 86'd their work

I loooooove this idea user. If that guy doesn't do it, someone else should