Sup Forums's thoughts on these two?

Sup Forums's thoughts on these two?

Gnarls Barkley and Twenty One Pilots mash up band?

they need to only interact with two proxies in-between them like they have for decades

white man gets weed 2 black men away, and gets their mixtapes from their half-black friend who's cousin is from detriot

getting any closer causes glitches in the maytrix

I don't like Twenty One Pilots that much

I GOT A BAD GIRL
I GOT A BRAIN WIT AN ASS GIRL

damn...

reddit

Reddit the Jewels

"Raunchy, bombastic music" that walks around on eggshells trying not to offend anybody's musical tastes or opinions.

Tries to offend neither classic hip-hop listeners or new hip-hop listeners and as a result just sits awkwardly in the middle not saying or accomplishing anything. Mike is fat, I will hurt you, sex innuendo.

The pieces of what's supposed to be fun, edgy, memorable music is there but it just sounds grossly lame and phoned in.

Seriously I give them kudos for trying though. Rap is so bad that when something comes out that looks conceptual and polished and everyone blows their load and hails them as messiahs. Anyone that tries to make the most of hiphop and push it forward I'm a fan of.

the beats on RTJ 2 are pretty good.

Killer Mike has a great voice but he's so fucking obnoxious.

>YOU CAN ALL RUN NAKED BACKWARDS THROUGH A FIELD OF DICKS
Damn...

literally never understood the hype behind these two, their music is the most boring garbage I've ever listened to

shill

Killer Mike is annoying as fuck during interviews. Always finds a way to push a political agenda. Other than that they're alright. El P is the man I got the chance to chat with him a few years in Minneapolis

el p was better alone desu

Rtj>rtj2>rtj3

I like RAP music more than any rtj project, but rtj1 is still pretty good

What? In that recent interview the dumbass asked him what he thought of Kanye meeting with Trump and he said it shouldn't fucking matter. Spot on if you ask me.

i love the death grips

this, fantastic damage is good as fuck

Everyone get a real good look at this post.

This is blatant mental illness. Who ever wrote this need to be tarred and feathered. Just make an example out of his pathetic ass.

is this earth-625 death grips

You stole my joke before I even got the chance to tell it >:(

Yeah that interview didn't seem as bad. But his interview on "the real" he said some shit like he was scared that other black people said they were voting for trump. Like for some reason if you're black you gotta follow the status quo and vote democrat every election. Just seems like a very narrow minded individual who sees himself as an intellectual yet refuses to see things from the otherside and by that I guarantee you I can call out what his stance is on every single issue

cuck the jewels

El-P makes 10/10 beats, Mike is a solid rapper, RTJ2 and 3 were pretty good, but El-P is better solo

also they both seem like cool dudes

rick ross and anthony fantano?