Why is it socially acceptable for women to do butt stuff but judged when men put stuff up their butt for sex?

Why is it socially acceptable for women to do butt stuff but judged when men put stuff up their butt for sex?

Because you aren't part of the men group if you do that.

We jack each other off without touching the balls or the ass. What kind of faggot question is that?

Roll

I'm rolling off this other anons roll

>They see me checking
>They rolling trynna get me trolling dirty

who told you that? Learn to think for yourself kid.

But it makes more sense for men to put shit in their butt than women. Men have a prostate that helps orgasms, women don't

Take those pants off

sauce

It would be completely acceptable for her to Don a strap on and fuck me in the ass

rolling

Because it goes along the lines of evolution, or some shit.

Men are more physical in regards of sex, thus they need stimulus to get off. Women get off on the spicological aspect of it.

Anyway, "Men" weren't meant to be faggots.

Iv got a couple others. Some random chick and her boyfriend were on here last week and she was dumping pictures of herself because she likes other people to see. There were a lot more but I only saved a few

Because women are the recipients, men are the givers

If my girlfriend had a penis I'd probably let her stick it in me if it didn't hurt too much.

i really like it to put things up my ass!
you have a prostata so why shouldnt you use it?

Last one I have

Because men are the ones who put something inside others. It's socially acceptable to put just about anything in women anywhere.

When a guy is receiving it's auto associated with being gay, even if there's not another guy.

That's society's though process though, they're all sheep.

Like another user said, think for yourself. Being a free thinker is amazing.

thanks

I'm not talking about being pegged, but a prostate massager or a butt plus would probably be awesome. Most Iv done is a sharpy and that felt pretty good fapping

The same reason it's more socially acceptable for women to be gay or have sex with teenagers. Male sexuality has been demonized.

Saying if it's socially acceptable is odd.
sexual fetish preference. if the other is fine with it then have at it.

Yeah but if you hear that a girl likes to put a buttplug in during sex most people are like, oh cool. But many poeple would think it really weird if a guy likes to do the same

Yeah. Men aren't allowed to like anything more than regular sex, anal sex, or group sex with only other girls. Everyone is afraid of being told they are gay, it's dumb

>Male sexuality has been demonized.

This seems like a weird thing to claim. If anything female sexuality is way more demonised than male.

Maybe it's just sexuality generally that is demonised in a lot of communities.

How is women sexuality more demonized than male sexuality?

men don't get called sluts

religion's main goal is to put a stigma on physical pleasures, sex included. Anything not done for spiritual reasons is taboo in their book.

Meaning only vanilla procreation sex, so any butt stuff is out

yes I guess that would be worse than being set ablaze or thrown from a building.

Because women are just fleshbags for black men to unlead their cum inside. They need to use all holes

I threw up

That picture is reposted all the time you fucking retard

Women are also stigmatized for putting things (including penises) in their butts

Just don't give a fuck and do what you want

Is this the same chick as the other day with the hat that did cosplay?