Why are people who do cross fit the biggest faggots

Why are people who do cross fit the biggest faggots

Because crossfit is gay. They lift weights like faggots and get injured all the time. Pic related it's crossfit

I've pondered this for a while actually.

CrossFit's better for you than either resistance training or aerobic exercise alone because it combines the two

Fucking a corpse is better than murder and rape because it combines the two

If you change two letters in cross fit, you get cross fag.

Because it is a combination of doing something trendy with inflating your own ego so it attracts the worst possible people.

>Bro I did 40 kipping pull-ups
>Damn look at all those plates that girl is lifting, never mind the fact that each one is hollow and weighs almost nothing.

So doing two things half-assed is better than doing one efficiently?

>resistance training or aerobic exercise
Get a load of this guy.

powerlifting master race reporting in

>Centaurmorphs reporting in

no u

Powerlifting is dangerous enough, and these stupid fucks encourage this!?

i doubt they weigh 45 lbs though, i think those are the faggot plates that are like 10 pounds or some shit

(U)

Well your body gets used to it if you do only one and you stop seeing those gainz

Are hollow plates really a thing? People usually laugh at the notion of this even existing.

Im a DYEL so I stopped asking about this because I thought people started thinking I wanted some.

To be fair those plates don't weigh anything near real plates.

It would be as if you normally curl a 40lb dumbbell and then someone hands you a 10lb one and says "Now do it fast and twirl around while doing it, super intense workout woooooo."

>your body gets used to it if you do only one
Did I really read that?

You are either shit at pushing yourself over or are even worse DYEL than me.

what are your lifts brah? ive been working out for about 3 months now and im at:

squat 155
deadlift 255
bench 145

im doing the 5x5. i know its not much but i like seeing how i improve every day a little more. jesus though ive never been in so much pain lol there isnt a day of the week some group of muscles is sore af

Honestly, I don't even work out

because they are possers? aka FUCKING FAGGOTS!

my bro does that shit, and when he goes to the gym, holy shit, it's like the little faggot is going on a date to fuck a girl in the mothers house or something, he spends like an hour in the bath, just like a girl. what a fucking faggot, I hope someone runs him over.

just bumper plates. they are rubber and weigh different weights based on how thick. they are all the same diameter so they can be dropped.

ive seen a lot of shit and bad lifts but my god

That is true for any exercise or routine, that is why you change them over time. You have to force yourself out of your comfort zone to adapt and grow.

Your body would get used to doing crossfit exercises as well (assuming you don't injure yourself) so I still stand by the original statement. A crossfitter will never outperform someone who focuses on each activity separately. If you want to moderately good at multiple activities then i guess it is OK, but if you are trying to excel it is a poor choice.

you probably weigh 300 plus and can't figure out why girls don't like you

I'm on Madcow's 5x5. But it's because I don't want to change my bodyweight for other reasons. I'm a skinny scrawny fuck with muscle, sorta a weird view.

I weight 63Kg and my personals are:
>Bench 71
>Squat 105
>DL 112

Those are shit lifts because I never remained constant. Being trainig on and off through one year and maybe two months, haven't lifted since maybe three weeks and was already deloading so I might be very far from those marks.

Your squat should be much higher if your deadlift is that high. You're either a lying faggot or you suffer from a broken back everytime you deadlift

hit a nerve?
he married a stupid bitch, got a kid, and now he has to pay muh money, and he does not give a fucking shit about his son. and he is now with another girl, just like his ex. another dumb bitch. but seems losing money from the other whore made him think a little more and he is not marrying this other bitch.
go get fucked faggot.

looks like 15s kek

i think its because of my height. since im 6 foot and i squat ass to grass i its a large distance i have to travel whereas with deadlifting the first few times i did it i was unbelievably sore but i focused on it more than anything. i dunno man but im not lying.

yeah ive really started getting into powerlifting recently its fucking awesome. only problem for me really is proper nutrition. im trying to do the IIFYM but counting calories is gay

>brah?
lying cunt detected.

Hey, serious question here; Why my chest lift is shit?

I don't really want nor need to lift like a pro but chest has always been a pain in the dick.

Just as a sidenote I don't "Arch" up my chest like some people that have way higher marks than me do.

Pic might explain what I'm writting about.

oh no ive been foiled. you got me man

I have found that arching has helped me grow in my bench lifts personally. You should try it. Also if you can't progress any further in weight try moving down a bit and going for more reps for a while.

>hit a nerve?
>proceeds to write a whole paragraph whilst avoiding his main point
nigga, did he trigger you?

>push yourself to the point of fail
>"huur but your body just gets used to it"

Idiot

Nah dude, doesn't make a difference. My gym partner is 6'4 and his squat and DL are nearly identical. It's the same fucking muscle. Doesn't make sense. Don't go ass to grass. Stay at a 90 degree angle. Anything else doesn't help at all.

Isn't it dangerous? Seems dangerous at mere sight.

ill have to look into that then. ive always assumed that going ATG would be a more powerful lift i.e. more gains. i could be wrong though

It shows. You probably shouldn't make claims such as if you don't even perform the activity.

u mean manlets
ok i know it's like the same
6'1" here so kek on you dwarfs

Being 6ft doesn't mean anything, that's a standard height.
Im 6ft and my squat and deadlift were 200 and 250 back when i was doing 5x5

I think you either pussed out on the squats or are deadlifting with bad form.

Nope, your hamstrings are at full stretch once you hit 90 degrees. It's counter productive to go lower unless the bar is at a different position than normal.
I'm 5'10, 165lbs and can squat and DL 225. My bench is only at 185 because my genetics lack a strong chest.

On the other hand he is pulling himself with the lowest amount of effort... This is much more useful in life than powerlift one excercise over and over...
Actually I was vey surprised how "weak" I am when I started climbing...

Not if you are using a reasonable weight. It helps provide a stable platform to push from and will also allow you to use your whole body to push into the weight. Just make sure not to lift your butt off the bench and you will be fine.

Ever since it was shown to me by my friend who is into power lifting I have never gone back.

I can help on this one. From a Biomechanical point of view, getting your ass to the ground makes the same strain on the legs as parallel squaring.

It gets "More gains" on the rest of the body because the strain on the upper body is greater, but not by much.

Though, those "Gains" are neglelible between one another. If you are professional and do more than squatting then it comes handy. If your best lift is the squat and you gotta focus on it then it's much better squaring because that way you got less movement and distance to make.

lol you seem really upset.

maybe, just maybe, he's a piece of shit and his hobby has nothing to do with his shitty personality.

from the way you talk, it sounds like you are a lot like him.

It depends greatly on your bodyweight and your genetic predisposition too.

Think it's all kinetic chain stuff.
You don't just arch your back. You have you feet planted flat on the floor, your shoulders compressed and hard against the bench which leads to that back arch.
When you then bench, your body is locked and you lift by engaging your whole body starting from your feet. You don't just lay on the bench limp and push with your arms up.
Imagine pushing from the flats of your feet, all the way through your hips, shoulders and into your chest.

>muh genetics

Ok landwhale

I found this video by athlean X where he started with the bar set just above his chest, and would stack it with more weight than he was capable of pushing off. He would then proceed to push it as hard as he could with good form for 5s intervals 5x for 3s i think. He claimed it helped with lift off strength so it's easier to get back from the chest to midway point. I did it and went from 285 to 305, im 6'1 and weigh 180lbs. I slowly noticed improvement doing it, along with slowly increases my regular 3x7 bench weight by 5lbs increments. each set.

Actually, I'm a nerdy scrawny DYEL. Would love to bench me some 100Kg someday and it doesn't help that I'm getting strong on the side for another sport. But lifting sure helps.