twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is this chap doing

looks interesting

Bump for potential bread

OSHAfag here. Need PPE OP.

69 69 69 69 69

2 23 17 22 00

I under stood that reference.

Shovel shit into your mouth until you cum. Why does it burn when I cum?? Please help the cum burn send me an email on how to stop the pee pee and cum burn. Pee Pee burn why why help me with pee pee burn my pee pee should not burn why my pee pee burn help my poor burning pee pee.

this is creepy as fuck that looks like the guy from the basement amputation pictures with that fucking old guy who had his limbs cut off

March

i want more creepy shit like this

>>savage reporting in.

Please post picture for comparison

In all honest being in manual labor this probably seems painful all those ceramic chips shooting into your cock

pretty sure this is the same guy with the yogurt dick.

toes....

this is that guy that smeared pb on his crotch and smiled a creepy smile at the camera

you know the one

it is, this is "String Emil"

so what's up with emil

Good to know there's a few people in this world as fuckfucked up as me thank you.

He's got a site, probably russian. I've got about 12 photos of his, they are all pretty entertaining. You can find his site if you search string emil on google.

The one mystery I've yet been able to solve is : if this is the same guy. I've heard some people on Sup Forums say it was.

That's strig Emil

A German guy taking suggestive pictures of himself in strings in various locations.

pretty sure it is. hast he same slightly crooked nose and eyes/eyebrows.

>>that face

bump
what are those numbers ? too lazy to check them through hex / asscii / morse atm

Only other photo i have of this guy

string-emil.de/

glorious emperor