Why????

Why????

Why can't religious trolls stop sucking down the toilet water? Why?

why can't atheist get dubs?
why?

Cuz dey wurship sadam and hes dum

is this the samefag doing this 12 times a day on here ? also is that picture from Never Ending Story ?

are you an atheist? how did you get dubs?

Why do you post here every day with this bullshit? Why don't you go back to your Mormon cult where you obsess over having sex with little girls and marry your sisters and daughters, you God believing sheep make me sick. *spits*

Say what you will. The number of people who have accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior thanks to these discussions makes it all worthwhile.

0/10

why would God create atheists?

We don't believe in your god because it's too inaccurate and is full of pussyfoot simple philosophies that the world has grown out of. Wanna know why I don't believe in god? Well logic itself is the death of Christianity, and if god did exist he doesn't care about anything. He is god almighty the utterly indifferent. Why in this massive fucking universe would he care? What the hell would he want from us? He doesn't care if we exist even if perhaps he made us. all earthly religions do not show any sign of a god working in anyone's life. It's a trap for the weak to find strength in a hallucination in their head. They have to be tricked to live for something while us, the strong, live for the sake of living. There's no reason for it, everything has no objective meaning.

this

Hello user, how are you doing?

I'm ok. How goes it with you?

Your reply is proof enough that you're basing your opinion on pure ignorance of others whos opinion you've accepted as your own.

how does this bait still get replies, after all this time?

is it a meta thing where its just a circle jerk or memers or something?

Pretty good. Do you think these threads are permanent, despite being good to spam?

Yes. It will never go away.

Do you know how long these threads have been going on, and are there other good ones for spamming?

This has been going on for two years now at least. I like to spam roll threads mostly.

How've you been? I haven't seen this for a while

Is it as fun spamming roll threads, I hate those too, tbh?

Look guys, trips/