TRUMP is actually saying that the media is lying about the crowd size

TRUMP is actually saying that the media is lying about the crowd size.

Serious question for TRUMP's faggots: Are you ever embarrassed by him? Explain

nytimes.com/2017/01/21/us/politics/TRUMP-white-house-briefing-inauguration-crowd-size.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
traineddog.club
ew.com/tv/2017/01/21/trump-inauguration-ratings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Trump has the highest IQ in the world. Get your facts checked, cuck.

Donald Trump is a fucking champion. He won regardless of all of the garbage you redditors threw at him.

Also check these dubs

He was lied to by his advisors and staff. Just like Bush was lied to that we liked him. They are kept in the dark

Go hang a carpet on your fucking wall. This site is not for third world countries you slavic cunts.

are you still believing the leftist media? go check CNN's giga pixel of the inauguration pls.

edition cnn com interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Who gives a shit about that.
Lets wait for the wall

Typical liberal cucks

he won because the schwamp uses him

fake news
images taken at different times

don't you people ever give up constantly spreading bullshit?

The fact the media is making such a big deal over "crowd sizes". Shows how disillusioned about the american people they are.

We have bigger things to worry about than who showed up in DC.

This is the very reason trump won.

Clearly the rest of the crowd Trump was talking about was just on the left side of the picture, which has intentionally been covered up by the paste of Obama's inauguration crowd.

this

stop
making
me
defend
trump

the reason obamas crowd size was so large was because it was history in the making how come no one has posted bushes crowd? or clintons?

he won because everyone is tired of the liberal virtue signaling

need sauce on this

Basically I don't trust anything the media says anymore.

They were so completely bootyblasted by the election that they wake up every morning trying to find some way, any way, to stick it to trump.

Fuck the media.

They're obsolete.

The problem with the picture that the media is using is that it was a couple of hours before everyone showed up. Looking at the gigapix on CNNs website will prove what I say to be accurate. This is typical media lying at its finest. That shit was filled to the memorial and beyond. As well as in the streets on top of being blocked by BLM and other faggots.

You're a fucking idiot. When he takes away your health care and lets you die of cancer you'll probably be thanking him. Unchecked faggot.

Then why did he make such a big deal of it to seek his media rep on us all? 'O big deal? Tell that to the man himself

Which I'd exactly what these news stories are....

do you think that this angle properly shows where there could be gaps in the crowd?

removing pbamacare will not take away insurance it will open the way for competition again so people can choose a plan they can afford or no plan at all if they choose it has nothing to do with care i just hope what he replaces it has a pre existing conditions regulation

Because what's not historic about a sexist and racist white male winning so much of the vote? But where were they? Working? Don't feed us that horse shit.

Deny, deny, deny . . .

>2017
>not having employer-supplied health insurance

He's only taking peoples healthcare who dont work.

My healthcare hopefully will cover more again like it did before obamacare.

>Regan
>bush
>clinton
>bush 2

nothing is historic about it

No it wasn't. That was at the peak. You are a liar and you know it.

1.8M went to obamas. 175K to trumps. Those are facts that are indisputable

And eliminate pre-existing coverage which many people depend on. That shit ain't right.

Exactly.

Ok awesome,

Prove it.

Protip you can't. Cause this isn't some ticket sale.

Employer health insurance is still private health insurance (provided by the same companies that participate in exchanges) and can have premiums skyrocket or out-of-pocket maximums be done away with.

>are you ever embarassed by him?

Yeah. He says a lot of shit that I regard as a unnecessary. But still, he was the best candidate in the running.

I voted for him in the primary and the general election. I just focus on the good parts. And the bad parts aren't anywhere near as bad as liberals say. inb4 literally hitler, racist, islamophobe, homophobe. I completely disagree with all those labels.

Than you prove otherwise.

thats why i said i hope he keeps that part idiot it would royally piss me off if he didnt

so thats the only reason the crowd was small

now stop making me defend trump as in fuck off

everyone who wasn't at trump's was out rioting

But you're slurping down the AIDS-riddled cum that is Kellyanne claiming it was the biggest ever immediately after saying there was no count.

Blow your brains out.

sauce

News coverage of his... (EU fag here) insiu-something... Was on 4 channels in my country... Obamas was on one. Maybe many attended obama irl back then, but i assume more followed on the tv's.

Either Way... I dont like trump. Neither Clinton. - but your precidancy(EU fag) is showled Down our damn throats, even if we couldn't Care less.

Bernie was. Fuck Shillary and Drumpf.

You';re right, crowd sized shouldn't be a big deal. Everyone would have moved on my now if Trump hadn't lied about it and threatened the media for telling the truth rather than parroting his "alternative facts." This is a big deal because Trump is making it one.

This. While I can't wait to see the hilarious things I'll wake up to every morning that Trump has done overnight, what he stated was the truth. From his vantage point, the mall appeared to be filled all the way back to the monument. The problem is that his view plane was too low. Had he been another 200-300 feet in the air, he would have seen how barren the back half of the mall was. Bonus, he also would have promptly fallen 200-300 feet to his death.

warmest year and winter in recorded history... look how green that lawn is for january in DC!

...but that's cool - climate change isn't real.

traineddog.club

Weak game is weak.

The numbers come from the park service, and the metro, and from a couple of regular crowd analysts that examine pictures of the events. They do this for every event like this in d.c. This is not new.

please u can only orgasm so many times

Alternative fact. I have a girlfriend.

>not wanting to defend an asshat
>weak

bernie was the second best behind trump. honestly, he probably would've beaten trump in the general election. it's a shame that he was cucked by superdelegates and debie wassershits.

wow, a politician lies ... he must be the first one ever

>Another Trump thread.

Park service doesn't release numbers, on ANY national park or monument.

I'll be fine asshole. i don't have obamacare. I have ACA. so fuck off libtard!

This. Also, this thread is bait.
Nevertheless, the guy has pretty thin skin for the shit he'll probably receive

I like to test my limits.

Learn your angles, bro.

Oh i cant imagine the backlash of blocking a fucking checkpoint at obamas inauguration. Why dont you slide your wifes favorite cock in your mouth next time she's getting wailed by the next nigger you find off craigslist.

Hahahaha. Well played.

Trump has the worst approval rating of any new president
expect his numbers to keep falling as more and more of his supporters realize they got fucked
as his ratings plummet toward single digits he will lose his mind as the only thing he feeds on is approval
fucking great entertainment ahead LOL

nice angle faggot

of course the front is packed at every inauguration, but only an aerial picture can show how many people really showed up.

ugh.. politcs are still relevant. how unfortunate.. what a fad this is.

Does the fake photo of Trumps empty crowd show 'gaps'? No, it shows everybody squished up to the front with people missing from the back...

>bernie was the second best behind trump. honestly, he probably would've beaten trump in the general election. it's a shame that he was cucked by superdelegates and debie wassershits.

Bernie was never going to win. Look, I love Bernie. I voted for him in the Dem Primary, but Baby Boomers were fucking terrified of him. I don't know a single one who voted for him.

Debunked and gay.
Bait thread is bait.

/thread

i just hope if he resigns he takes pence with him or we are all screwed

To be fair, there was probably a fairly large volume of white people in D.C. that were unable to attend the inauguration because of work.

The darkies were out in droves when Obama became president, because they don't work and wanted to experience the validation that comes from a much more successful and respectable black man achieving an important position of power.

Honestly, like 90% of the black people in D.C. are trash. Obama's cool - I didn't agree with all of his policies, but overall I've got a good opinion of him - but the vast majority of his minority supporters suck.

Nope,just boring as shit and not random.

I mean, Trump's Inauguration turnout was more or less the size of the turnout of any president in living memory besides obama.

You want to talk about the turnout at his rallies compared to clinton?

Trump already proved that he has millions of people willing to support him, and you can get mad because Hillary won the popular vote by 2.5 million people and say that's the reason why his inauguration turnout was so low. (Let's disregard the fact that DC is super democrat, lol)

Is the video fake too?

he used the wording that it was the "biggest audience, period, here and worldwide"

he wasn't lying, as long as you take it as him meaning those two combined. trumps inauguration was watched around the world by millions upon millions of people just to see if he gets shot, or in disbelief that it was happening.

regardless, give him a chance. i don't think he can be any worse of a president than george w bush and he will certainly be better than hillary clinton who is just a pathological liar to the extreme.

You're very right in saying D.C. Is a shit hole, I'll give you that. You couldn't pay me to spend time in the actual city.

Then you have... I think it's Paul Ryan? I suppose he wouldn't be terrible.

We dont have to prove it, because as a trump supporter we dont care about this fake news.

When u write something, you need a works cited.

You dont have that

Wake up user, you're day dreaming like a faggot again.

Every one is crying about crowd size as if it's a measure of a leader. I guess Obama is more of a Hitler than all the liberal faggots say Trump is.

>he thinks Reddit either makes or breaks an election
Kek

So what if you can't afford it? Then you're fucked. The subsidies are what make the plans affordable, that's what the ACA does and also expanded medicare coverage.

Nor do you, not with any journalistic integrity.

I believe they stated that the number was roughly 750,000, not 250,000 as reported, and that the TOTAL VIEWERSHIP, in person, on television, and online combined, is the largest in history. Which is correct:

ew.com/tv/2017/01/21/trump-inauguration-ratings

So probably take things with a grain of salt, and also relax a little?

Nope.

800K for Clinton.
400K and 300K for bush.
1.8M and 1M for Obama
Trump couldn't even pull Bush's numbers.

I didn't say that,

You said "its known Obama's was bigger".

Ok great, prove it

Protip you can't.

You stated it, back it up. I have nothing to prove lol

>Muh liberals
You guys are so boring,you just bitch about the same thing all day,i dare you to say something random or funny.

you're right. by those measures, kim is best leader of modern times. we should all copy the north korean model of govt.

to which i reply, that's the point exactly. crowd size doesn't matter for shit, and yet trump's ego is so fragile he has to lie about it for bragging rights

And also take it for what it is, a president more concerned with his ego than working towards a better tomorrow. No one cares about virwship numbers except trump... and it sadly shows. He needs to change, now, and get to work.

This.

Personally, I'm still waiting on Trump to state that the pic for the women's rally was actually his inauguration pic and the inauguration pic was for the women's rally.

But the media is stating an "alternative fact"

It was a fact they took that picture.

They just never put a time on it.

The media is still fighting trump even after he won. This just valadates my vote

You got wrecked by