Opinions on this chart?

Feel like its purposefully done to trigger everyone with good taste in metal.

>good taste
>metal
hmm

good taste is educated taste
most of these albums are at least decent, it's just you can tell if someone's a pleb if these are their favorites in metal and nothing else

by your definition, I'm pleb, but I've fully embraced it. I just don't like much of the metal I've heard, but maybe I need a masterclass or some actually good recs (have you tried going to /metal/? if you're a pleb like me, you get joke answers and "stfu pleb" and that's about it, they're painfully elitist, even by this board's insanely high standards).

I liked Sunbather, but I never revisit it. I don't hate any of the Nails stuff I've heard. I could never get far into Terminal Redux, but I could also see myself liking it (yet multiple attempts at revisits haven't changed my mind). I like Pantera. I like Burzum when I'm in the right mood, but it's very particular. I love Mr. Bungle. I love Converge. I almost liked Ghost when listening to Meliora, the vox are just too like cute or something, i dunno. most of the rest of this list, i've either heard of and didn't particularly enjoy, or I haven't tried.

any /metal/ want to redpill me, given all of that? I'll gladly elaborate if you have questions about specific aspects of me being a fucking pleb.

>tfw you like nearly everything on this chart

its pleb to care what others think about the music you like anyway

oh, addendum - mastodon is good, some megadeth is good. type o negative was too... something, for me. i haven't listened to that album in a while, maybe i'll try it again.

just going off things i missed on this list.

Like I said its a chart specifically made out of really strong metal albums with the objective to call everyone a pleb

There's like 3 good albums on this chart, the rest is pure shite.

>mfw multiple albums in here that were one of my favorites at one point in time and I still like very much

posts like these are why the chart was really made

I don't, I just see a bunch of gayshit. I guess I'm not a queeeeer

The chart is bait, it hits on really good albums in a bunch of genres in order to trigger as many people as possible

Thats just your opinion, calling someone a pleb based of opinion doesnt seem reasonable

Yeah ur right, ur a nu male.

It's making fun of a specific type of listener who primarily listens to metal that is critically acclaimed and has crossover appeal.

The chart is bait but there's plenty of metal listeners who hate "hipster" metal and think that over 90% of these albums are shit.

Either that or it was made by somebody who exclusively listens to shit like Dragonforce

The chart is specifically designed to be bait

thanks

can somebody 'splain me this meme
why is nu-maleism and metal associated

Lotta good albums on the chart why can't we like all metal lads

literally all metal is nu-male metal
it's the least manly genre that could exist