Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums

So im growing my hair out again. Long. However, anyone who has grown their hair out knows how shitty the in between stage of growing your hair out can be. You look just fucking terrible. Do any of you guys know how to keep your hair looking great through the whole growing process..and to make it grow nice enough to where your hair doesn't look like shit as a finished product?

wear a hat

Partial walkthroughEdit
Exit the cave and travel towards Vault 15. Enter Shady Sands (there is a green circle denoting a location uncovered during the travel to Vault 15).

Shady SandsEdit
Locate a rope:

The easiest way to do this is to buy (or steal) it from Seth at the entrance to Shady Sands.
Another can be found on certain bookshelves in Shady Sands.
A rope can be found in a hut located near the crops in Shady Sands.
One can also be purchased from certain traders. Many of these traders are located in the Hub.
After acquiring the rope, go to Vault 15.

Vault 15Edit
The Vault entrance is hidden in the uninhabited shack. Open the hatch and descend into the Vault.

There are a few giant rats and mole rats in the area. Head towards the broken elevator and use the rope on the shaft to descend to the second level.

Scavenge the area for loot, including a Colt Rangemaster hunting rifle Located in the second floor 2F, a H&K MP9 SMG 3F, a leather jacket 2F, a crowbar 3F and another rope inside the locker on 2F. Use another rope on the second shaft and descend to the third level of the Vault.

Proceed to where the command center should be. Once it is in sight, 500 XP is awarded for verifying that it is not salvageable. To acquire the XP, and the message that states the chip is elsewhere, reach the bottom right corner of the facility.

The HubEdit
After coming out of Vault 15 empty handed, travel to the Hub. Ask Ian for directions.

Enter the large building labeled Water Merchants, and speak to the Master Water Merchant, Martha Rastello.

If pressed about Necropolis she will reveal its location. Alternatively, Miss Stapleton sells a holodisk with the location of Necropolis.
(optional) She can send water to Vault 13 for varying prices. This will add another 100 days to the time limit, but reduced by the same amount for the mutant invasions (500 days normally in v1.0, 13 years in later versions).
Travel to Necropolis.

im past my nipples.

i recommend a wood comb bc it wont produce static

other than that, use cool water to wash

and avoid scratching with fingernails, instead use the pads of your fingers

The day is coming, and coming soon, when the artificial suns will rain down to punish the degenerates of this website. But you can save yourself! The Pastor Richards Salvation Statue will be a completely self-sufficient community. We have can food rations, private living quarters and enough supplies to survive happily the predicted forty thousand years of nuclear winter.
In phase II, and with funding from NASA, we'll equip this massive statue with rockets, so when the poopy hits the proverbial fan, we'll load up the statue with all the people who saved themselves with generous donations, blast into space and colonise Saturn with a race of morally correct, affluent people, ruled be me!

But doesn't that thin your hair out? And its not good in general?

>Do any of you guys know how to keep your hair looking great
How I did it :
fold a bandana in a triangle
tie the far corners together
wear over head
knot goes at back, top of neck

Result:
Look like a massive faggot

A common myth

bandanas are absolute cringe

bandanas are for cancer patients m8

whatever you say bro

When you say in between do you mean like this

What is a common myth?

that a hat is bad for your follicles

oh shit

long hair is such a fucking painful thing to have, takes so much fucking time to maintain it well

yeah i don't think i could pull it off, i'd end up looking like some cringy metal fan

not really
brush it once a day
wash it once or twice a week

thats fukin gay

Been growing my hair pretty long, It's at the spot where both sides flow well over my ears.

The trick ? Maintenance, go to your hair dresser at least every month and a half or so.

Everytime I go out, or work, I use lots of gel and slick it back. It looks great

I have long hair, the secret is always trim it, at least once a month, just a tiny bit

Forgot to mention,

You have to use gel, and lots of it ( I use the white, paste/gel that's kind of fiber ish ), but only after you get out of the shower and your hair is still wet. You comb it back, and put the gel.

If you wait and it starts drying, you're fucked that there's nothing to do then soak your head and start over

You can wear a bonnet to hide your hair.

Also you can hide your penis between your legs, like the fag that you want to be

Pics?

takes one to know one

Pics?

Towel dry, then apply gel? Or like right after i shower and its soaking wet?

Sorry, not posting my face on Sup Forums.

But if you want a reference, look at Keanu Reeve's hair in John Wick, thats pretty accurate.

Towel Dry, and apply Gel

Pic of them?

As a dude with super long hair... it's so fucking impractical OP. Gets in the way all the time, sucks in the heat (Ausfag here) and people think you're a delinquent.
I'm just lucky my life pursuits don't care about it because most career options do.

So, why do you want long hair? Other than your personal preferences for aesthetic, there's little reason beyond living in a permanently cold place.

hey OP I have been growing mine out now for a little over a year . I am actually impressed at out my hair has turned out . All my life i wanted long hair but was scared to grow it for fear that it would really make me look like shit . Bottom line is you just have to go past the ugly stages . I recommend wearing maybe a beanie or something . let it grow naturally ! dont trim it or cut it . I only condition my hair maybe twice a month . I use any type of natural shampoo . Pic related ... its me .

I've had my hair long twice..i love it..just never grew it out the way i initially planned. Just want to do it again

bait

Can i see different angles of your hair man?

Also, how long did it take you all to grow it?

That guy looks like a asshole

Jack, is that you?

lose the shades and 'stash and it wouldn't be

Make sure it's styled at all times, and well looked after. So you won't look like a neckbeard.

Lol either people will think you have cancer or you're in some Latina gang for sure hahahah El NiƱo gringo

hey hutts

Fallout 1 master race

except they see your hair
and they see you are some white nerd
so yeah

Is hair spray often a good idea. Just to style until it gets much longer?

Best i can do bruv.

i hear that allot .... or people say i look like frank Zapa ...

Zappa had short hair, though...

Does anyone know to healthily grow your hair quicker?

I'd say biotin m8. The capsuls..or even gel. However now im curious for other alternative methods. Bump for interest.

Still looking like a faggot.

If you go like that in public, you're either underage or a massive faggot.

Totally false, I wear a beanie all the time and my hair is super thick.

just how fucken dumb is you

>it would really make me look like shit
mission accomplished

Fedoras will do

you look like someone Trump is going to deport

What kind of beanie

HAHAHhahhAHhahahhhahHAHAHAHAHA

Hey OP buff Jesus just let the hair flow man. If not just fucking cut it short and give a chick a blumpkin

Zappa's hair wasn't that straight at all

Hair is down to chest, and my sister is a hairdresser. Get used to wearing your hair parted down the middle like in the picture. I did this when my hair was earlobe length, and it looks better when you get to shoulder length.

Have patience and don't give a fuck what others think. That's important.

ALSO get yourself a "Wet Brush" brand detanglingredients brush. Get yourself some "Tea Tree" brand conditioner Lemon Sage. Tea Tree is a good brand for hair.

Good luck man.

Wait but isn't it better for my to grow my hair and push it back instead of a part..that way it can rest back and not go just straight down so it will actually look nice

Damn, you are a huge faggot.

easy. you shave the sides while the top grows long, then once its long enough you can let the sides grow out and not look retarded

But then it will not be even

who cares? itll be even where it matters. all anyone sees is the top layer anyways

Slouchy beanies work best once you got a lot of hair to stuff in there

Ill probably end up looking like skrillex if i do that