Leaders of euro zone's biggest economies back multi-speed Europe

reuters.com/article/us-france-summit-idUSKBN16D2LW

What do you think about a multi-speed Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians_in_Spain
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39184533
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a very good idea.
I just hope it doesn't defeat the purpose of the whole union, but seeing as the union doesn't have very bright prospects to say the least, I'll take it.

I agree. As of right now, the union is simply to bloated, meaning it is paralized and hardly able to make any decisions.
We need a tighter union of European core countries, who will be able to make decisions much faster and more efficient

Smaller federations like a central or western one, an eastern a southern or northern one who help each other would have been the best from the beginning on so this is not a bad idea.

It will turn out horrible tho if planned out by the same cunts who made the current mess.

If by multi-speed you mean an improved methamphetamine I'm ok with it.

But then we will be flooded by eastern europeans even more, unless they take some kind of counter-measure.

Why would that happen?
Nothing about the single market would change, a multi-speed Europe would only mean a closer cooperation on a military and fiscal level of countries that desire it

But many people from outside that core will want to flee over there. Specially if that deepens the economical differences East/West

I dont think they would go to Spain though.
And your country could massivly profit from it.
Less EU development funds to Eastern Europe could mean more money beeing sent to Spain

>people are uncomfortable with how fast and how deeply they're being integrated
>better integrate faster, this is obviously what the people want

Romanians come massively here and to Italy, I don't know why they don't go to richer countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians_in_Spain

No worries friend, you wont have to particpate in that integration process

neither will anybody else

maybe because they like your food?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39184533

I dont really see why you care. You are out of the union, as you wanted, so let the rest be our worry

close the door when you leave

>What do you think about a multi-speed Europe?
The very fact that this is neccessary proves that the EU is a bad idea. There's no common identity, no common fiscal policy and it's becoming evident even to the most fanatical of eurocrats that a common monetary policy won't work either. After this happens, what will be left of Europe other than some buzzwords?

Why are brits so obsessed with the EU? You are leaving.

Haha what. There's a romanian beggar outside of every other grocery store here, even in villages. Our government's moving to get rid of them though. I dunno how.

that caricature was made by a latvian

really proud right now

maybe because spanish/italian is less of a language barrier for romanians than english/german?

Great to facilitate the dissolution of the EU via an intermediate stage.

Who the fuck would want to go to Spain? Man, your wages are hardly higher than ours, and your unemployement is really fucking high. Everyone goes to Germany, Austria, Sweden, the Netherlands...