You think he's ever coming back?

you think he's ever coming back?

literally whom?

niggerally who

black hampus?

unty

literally whom?

Apparently he browses still without a trip and doesn't post all that much. I'm not sure if he was faking his outbursts or not, but he definitely has some problems and I wish him the best.

hell be fine

i'm sure we'll see him again someday, either here or on cnn

oh shit unty was black?
i imagined him as some fat white guy

fugg off newtrash

crazy init

i've been here since 2008

sorry i don't know each of your favourite e-celebs

i've been here since you were in diapers kiddo

>jandek
like i said, fugg off newtrash

I dont recognize him or even know he was black, but you surely know unty?
how is he permavirgin hes kinda cute

>I dont recognize him or even know he was black, but you surely know unty?
does he go by any other names? none of the tripfags post-2011 have been notable enough to keep track of

Someone post his tite lil boipucci

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES

>tfw I was in this thread

i was friends with unty on skype for a handful of months until he dipped, took to Sup Forums and turned into this. i wish i knew what set him off exactly; i've tried to reach out and offer support to no avail.

his meltdowns were funny at firs,t but in retrospect i feel really sad for him and like said, i wish him the best.

unty's black?

well i'm not sure but he's only notable because of his meltdowns and stuff like him getting doxxed, so not very notable, but he still gets mentioned a bit
I feel bad for him too, he reminds me of an extreme version of myself at one time, hopefully he's doing well

Wow, why would a black post on such a racist site like Sup Forums?

to be fair, Sup Forums is generally one of the most left-leaning boards on the site. also to be fair, people saying things like "a black" is probably what drove him to insanity.

>I feel bad for him too, he reminds me of an extreme version of myself at one time

same. i'm sure we've all been there at some point in our lives though -- inflated angst/ego with no one around to pop it and bring us back down to earth. he probably just needed a mentor, and certainly a more positive outlet...

unty if you're here and seeing this
we'll accept you back if you do decide to re-tripcode

He looks dirty as fuck. No wonder he was so moody.

Every morning I look at the news hoping to see those beautiful, dead eyes staring back at me and every evening I do the same.

A person like unty is only good for one thing.

i enjoyed untys antics, heres a quality unty moment

you're a textbook coward

holy fucking shit dude

how that thread started

and we still have threads like that to this day
is this what it means to be influential?