Someone on ebay is selling this. Anybody know where this bootleg came from? My guess is it's another fan club release

Someone on ebay is selling this. Anybody know where this bootleg came from? My guess is it's another fan club release.
The asking price is $999, to save you the trouble of seeking it out.
Dumping a couple more photos from the listing.

floral shoppe is such a shit album

dude slowed down a couple songs and took the credit

2814 is where it's at

nice shilling

Well I'm not fucking selling it, I just want to know where it came from
I actively told you it wasn't worth your time to seek it out

lmao just found the listing on ebay

this is a good find, thank you user :)

These albums are in no way alike. That being said, Birth of a New Day is far superior and Floral Shitte is a 3.5 and that's being generous .Closer to a 3/5.

when is this print actually out?

anyone who pays money for that should be gassed immediately

nobody gives a SINGLE
SOLITARY
SHIT
how an album was created.
there is no such thing as talent.
if something sounds good, then it is good. that is art's only worth. how it is interpreted by the audience. floral shoppe and pic related are both 10/10 albums in that regard.

>people falling for le aesthetic xDDDD meme spending 999$ bucks on a shitty bootleg

juuuuuuuuuuust

>not even 3/5 average on rym
>they're both 10/10

>shitty bootleg
you mean vaporwave in general? this could be a 180kb rip and it'll still be a e s t h e t i c as shit

>rym aka reddit your music
>knowing good music
le shiggy le back to go on and le flippin and kill your self back to le reddit fagwad

Sup Forumsdrone faggots like you intentionally downvote anything that isn't hip right now and you know it

>rym
>credible source

>being against democracy

dumb cucks lol

>half of its community is reddit
>a quarter is Sup Forums aka reddit
>final quarter is normies who accidentally found the site and foreigners who give 5 stars to bollywood shlock and classicalcirclejerkers

There was a thread about this on Sup Forums a while ago

Yeah it's not real. Something to do with a custom website where you can inscribe your own vinyl, there may or may not have been some kind of vote involved

>titles in english
why

>not real
its a literal bootleg