Hey Sup Forums I need some help with not losing my mind. About 4 months ago I started seeing things that weren't there...

Hey Sup Forums I need some help with not losing my mind. About 4 months ago I started seeing things that weren't there. The first thing I saw was a dead girl from the high-school I used to go to then I started hearing a voice. I haven't been to a doctor, because I don't want them to think I need medication or they try to put me in a hospital. Any med fags know what's up with me I don't think it's schizo since I just don't wanna think that. Maybe it's something else like dehydration, or low vitamins some shit like that I'm fit so I have no idea why this shit is happening. Help

How vivid are the visions?

Straight fucking haunted bro, I would seek spiritual help

Real enough to make me think someone's actually there, but sometimes they fade.

shit like that happened to me when I moved away from home at 18 and frequently took 2-5-i and other research chemicals thinking they were acid. Turned out to be an episode related to depersonalization and bipolar. Fer chure drink water

sounds like schizophrenia :/

Idk if you dont wanna find out youre fucked in the head then maybe ask /x/?

Like a fucking priest? What's he gonna do give me jesus's piss, and speak gibberish? I'm not very religious.

I have a pretty similar situation right now except I don't suffer from any shit to do with my mental health.

>the first thing I saw was a dead girl
Go find Bruce Willis, he'll help you

Fuck off that movie is over-rated, and Bruce Willis is a bad actor.

spoiler alert
>he's been bread the whole time

It's schizophrenia. Go to a doctor and get medication asap before shit gets really weird and it progresses further. You don't wanna go down that path. You're experiencing very similar things that I do.

Source: am schizophrenic

Please tell me more about this stuff.
How do you know that the person you see is not real. How do you feel about that in that moment?
Anything, I am interested.

Fuck that I'm not like that it's something else it has to be. I've never had mental problems fucking ever. Too much is going right for me no fucking way I'm going to a doctor just so he can sedate me.

Man, you see things which are not real. It is serious.

I just freeze, and stare at them, or try to get away from them. I don't know it's fucking weird.

And what do they do?
Do they talk to you?

clearly you do. most people do and dont know/accept/understand it. everybody is completely insane and were all just pretending to be normal

No they just look at you sometimes when I start walking away they'll follow me, but I just close my eyes, and try to tell myself they aren't there. when I talk to someone I think they can notice sometimes that I'm distracted by looking at somewhere else. It's made me not want to talk to people any more.

>cheesedick

That's crazy.
Are they normal people?
Always different or the same come back?
How did it start and when?

The one that always comes back is this girl I knew from high-school. The picture I posted is her she died from a OD. The thing that makes me scared to see her is that we were never close we talked maybe 3 times, but not enough to make me care about her dying, or shed a tear. But it's like she wants to see me sad, or angry. I swear it's her voice that I hear too almost like she doesn't want me to be with other people. It's fucking terrifying to think this girl who is dead is trying to make me distance myself from people.

It started when I was eating lunch alone in the cafeteria. I stood up to grab another plate when I saw this girl staring at me. The moment I knew who it was I froze from shock. My stomach dropped, and I could feel my legs shake I thought she was real at first. I walked slowly towards her, and then it was like she vanished I blinked then nothing.

to OP. If your seeing people then thats either happening inside your head or outside of it. Technically conciousness is taking place outside of our head with our senses extending it through space. Just try to communicate with whatever you see and if you are able to conversate with a spirit then you can know more than other people know

user, how old are you?

I'm a medfag. Mental health is not my specialty but I've seen enough to know that this could be the early stages of schizophrenia.

I hope it isn't. There arenother explanations. If you're not trolling though then you need to see a doctor asap.

The poster above was right. If it is schizophrenia and you let it go on it becomes harder to treat. If you catch it early there is hope.

Ghosts, Possibly for the girl.
Voices? Maybe Ghosts...Spirits.

Dreams can be very real. At least you question it.
Yourself. Everyone is schizo. Just depends on if you have multiple personalities. Given names for them. Gets deep.
But someone saying its one thing literally could just be categorization.
>Meditate
>People see and hear ghosts all the time.

You ever heard of a medium?
>Might be you

>I haven't been to a doctor, because I don't want them to think I need medication or they try to put me in a hospital.

why not? it isn't that big a deal. shit will your health insurance even pay for it? probably not.

it is very hard to commit someone against their will.

ps - might be schitzo, better to find out.

When did she die?
When did she "come back"?

Have you been missing out on sleep a lot, OP?

This can also be a symptom of serious sleep deprivation.
Sleep well, stay hydrated. Abstain from alcohol and any kinds of drugs for a while, and see how you're doing.

There are no "ghosts" or "spirits". I sincerely hope you're trolling.

Do u smoke-a da küsh?

Op you're obviously in high school probably 17/18 and this is the age when schizophrenia appears. Get treatment please man, good luck

I turned 20 in December

Have you told anyone about this?

I'm not. Im sure not everyone has experienced something. OR the same things for that matter, So I wouldnt really expect you to understand. So its okay if you havent seen with your eyes or heard before.

Obvious is obvious
I don't believe in ghost, or the supernatural.

its schizo my dad has it and it started the same way yours did sorry user :/ but worry not if you get help early its managable and it wont effect your life all that much

Why do you think she wants you to be sad and distant to other people?

No one I live alone so it makes it easy not having to tell anyone. My parents are busy with other things right now, so the one call a week keeps them away.

The paranoia in this post is also indicitave of schizophrenia. They aren't going to sedate you. They'll just ask you questions and get you the help you need. Don't be a faggot.

I've lived with it for a number of years. It sounds weird, but you get used to it. I just constantly keep myself distracted.

If something doesn't seem right I focus. If I hear or see something that seems off, I think "Those thoughts aren't mine, and they cannot be trusted".

Don't ever trust a thought that you can't confirm is 100% yours. It's exhausting at times, but with time you can appear to others as a completely normal person.

Nobody knows I have schizophrenia til i tell them. Just be smart and you'll be fine.

Who else's thoughts are they if not yours?

This has me legitimately scared. I feel a lump in my chest. Now i feel like shes inside me. Following me. Thanks OP.

I smoke weed maybe twice a month. I'm a college sophomore who wants to graduate in the four year window, so yeah I don't get a lot of sleep anymore, but my first year none of this shit happened. I want it to be just sleep deprivation.

I agree there might be things that people THINK they see or hear that they cant explain. Immediately labeling these things as supernatural or "spirits" is a cop out that stupid people use to try to understand a situation. Maybe there are rifts in space-time or other temporal anomalies that allow us to see glimpses of the past or future. Labeling these things as Ghosts is just lazy thinking.

or "what" elses...

charles bonnet syndrome

I don't know. I don't know where they come from or why. They aren't necessarily someone else's, moreso.. they are being deliberately placed there by some entity.

It's from an extraterrestrial source as far as I can tell. Some sort of glimpse to an alternate reality. An alternate version of myself or whomever I'm intersecting is coming through, and i'm a conduit of sorts.

Idk why they do it, but they do.

See:
*Just because you havent seen so you dont believe doesnt mean its not true*
>Insert Aliens Idea
>If that doesnt click, Refer to the above sentences.
>Repeat

Im not OP

But I can only assume thats his interpretations on what she felt
See:
>Might be a medium
>Dont believe in that?
>Refer to the above

The grand mid wifes thoughts you smizmar

I've seen what places do to people who have mental issues had a few friends go into mental hospitals just to get worse over time. Some even go for the rope, and end it all. Fuck that

Dude seek help. If you have any second thoughts about getting help you are too far gone abd this will only get worse. GO.

Please tell me more if you got the time

I know one thing that can cause this is lack of sleep. These visions are almost like a waking dream and some people get them when they take sleep meds and don't immediately go to sleep. They are awake but the sleep meds are moving the subconscious into a dream state.

I spent a week in a mental ward. Wasn't so bad. The chairs are really heavy.

Did you check this OP?

L2google

Ghosts and Spirits are the name we call those things. Is that lazy? Look, I get you dont understand my point. Just realize what you're saying. Acknowledging that their could be a possibility, But refusing to use a name for it.

Oh. I already got help. I'm fine. Not like I go around telling people that shit.

I'm normal on the outside, just like you.

FUCK YOU do you know how it feels to see this person everywhere I go? Just going to the gym, or class she's there just watching me, and I swear I want to just slit my throat to stop seeing her.

Seriously man, go to the doctor. They will help. I had reality fragments following me and whispering in my ear. They leave me alone for the most part now. Medication is great.

You're a median bro, and if it's not that then you're on drugs. Or if you really are a median but you're also on drugs then just blame it on the drugs.

lol Ghosts are supposed apparitions of dead people. Spirits are what idiots think leave a person when they die. Temporal anomalies or other unknown events are completely separate from that.

I'm late to the party, but sometimes things like schizophrania or being bipolar can develop and show signs around your early 20's. You should please talk to someone about it, as long as you aren't taken in there by someone or ordered there by court they can't force you to get on meds, but they can help you more than any preist or retard on /x/ can.

No man I can't bare the idea of putting myself there. I would be losing everything I've been working for. I have major things going on in my life right now that I can't lose sight of.

I'm the user you replied to.

I had the same when going off to college. (or the equivalent of that in my country)
I felt myself spiraling into madness, for lack of a better description,
But, same as you, it didn't manifest itsself until halfway into my second year.

Never sacrifice your sleep, man. It's not worth it.

And even those two blunts a month, give them up for a while, go full-on clean on everything and take your time to sleep.

Take care, user.

It's not schizophrenia if it's dead people you are seeing.

I don't do drugs except weed from time to time. Not enough for me to consider it a factor atleast.

jesus

if you have cbt, then you may lose vision anyway. So seek help.

Motherfucker they can't force you in there. Your paranoia about the situation is damn near confirming to me you have PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA.

Trust me you faggot, I've been living with this shit longer than you. If you don't go it'll get fucking worse just listen to me for fucks sake.

Whether you're religious or not, you are seeing the spirit of that girl. Any excuse you try to come up with just denial. You have a gift.

It's nothing wrong with you and it's not anything spiritual or magical. The things that run this reality loop it again and again and again, we relive these moments again and again, with minor things changed. What you are getting is something like a memory bleeding through or something. It's an experiment done by things that are nothing like for some unknown, ineffable purpose. Television shows and movies like Westworld and the Matrix and the Truman Show and the Good Place touch on this just enough to satisfy our natural feeling that something is wrong, because with out that satisfaction we would eventually discover the horrible truth. Something is causing you to experience this in a different way than most of us and it's traumatic. I mean you could take meds to make it stop but it won't change the underlying facts. What we call reality is fabricated by "things" we can't understand for reasons we can't understand and we are trapped here. We are in a sense already dead, and in hell.

FAKER!

That take human form? That's odd. If its not human but has an anomaly of a human. What are you referring to?

My vision is pretty bad, but I don't I'm going blind yet at least. Fuck I don't know which is worse.

attention disorder faggot that is Munchhausen like
wants to pretend they have schizo for attention
if docs don't see this they are fucktarded
or it's some experiment to see about such an idea

I fucking hate this thread so goddamn much

Shut up you are freaking me the fuck out I don't got a gift please stop.
Fuck why am I even here?

something's better than nothin
if you wait 100%, your vision goes off.
if you get help now, there's a chance

(considering this is cbt ofcourse, which im kind of sure you have, given you already have poor vision)

You don't listen.

It's not a gift. You are not special. If a television breaks and displays two different images at one time, we don't say it has a gift. It's the same with you. You can see things that others can't, but it's impossible for you to learn anything from the images/things you see. It's just an error.

Yeah true you're too much of a whiny bitch to have a gift. Just scratch whatever else anyone said, you're clearly off your rocker. I suggest you get on hariperidol or however the fuck it's spelled. Since you came here for possible answers but yet you brush everyone off like we're stupid then you're clearly nuts. Off to the looney bin with you.

Go seek professional help you idiot. It gets worse if you don't. You study, go to gym, so you sound like a person who improves on their life. If you don't seek help it will only get worse and worse, and it will keep you from living a normal life. In the end you'll end up killing yourself or something

Based on clues I've gathered, this reality has run continually. From the beginning to the end of the universe, then restarted again with only a single thing changed in billions of years. A tree limb bends where before it broke. That's it. Then billions of years, the end, and then it starts again. We have been here since the beginning to, reliving it all again and again with no recall. It reveals itself, this reality, in a thousand little ways if you pay attention. I don't know if that is part of the plan, but I think it must be. It's not a perfect reality, there are holes.

You may have just explained the Mandela effect.

> haven't been to a doctor, because I don't want them to think I need medication

Why don't you want them to think that? If they make the dead people disappear, fucking take it.

This has nothing to do with dehydration, food, or anything similar. You have a psychiatric disorder and you need treatment. You don't want to have it, you don't want to accept that you have it, but you have it. Go seek help. And yes, you'll probably get medication.

Sorry I'm just tired. Fuck it I'll go to the doctor tomorrow maybe just fucking maybe he'll tell me I'm okay, but if not thanks Sup Forums for being there. I'll post her IG so you ghost lovers can have some fun. If this is it thanks.

Yes I have

I totally forgot that movie existed

Have fun at the looney bin retard. Oh and tits or gtfo

kek, you would not remmebr her voice or details about her. You are probably just insane.

Get help or not, it is your choice faggot.

implying you are sane enough to make choices

That's happening a lot to me too recently. I think it has to do a lot with me not sleeping regularly anymore. I see dogs that aren't there. Distortion. Sleep paralysis when I do finally sleep. Shits fucked man.

Gonna have to do the old reset remedy.
Just go an average day without sleep until the next day around a decent time 10pm 12 am etc, and then just knock out until morning.

Its worked for me before. It'll work for me again.
It can work for you too.

Doctor might suggest therapist. You might just need to get laid breh.

Yeah but just cause you don't believe in it doesn't mean it don't exist. Face it, you can't prove nor disprove spirits. If you think you have the answers to what humanity has yet to discover we'll live in your ignorance I suppose.

shitdick

shitdick shitdick pissy pissy diaper shitdick shitdick shitdick

shitdick shitdick shitdick

shitdick

shitdick change me mammy shitdick

Lets just say it isnt schizo, you know it could be a brain tumor or something simular. Does it only happen in that house? They say hauntings are really caused by electro magnitic feilds.

What are you, some kind of expert on the universe and the supernatural? Fuck off. You know nothing, your primitive human brain can't even begin to fathom how the spirit world works. Try DMT