My sis asked what I think of her in her new bikini. Said I'd ask /b so, what do you think of her /b?

My sis asked what I think of her in her new bikini. Said I'd ask /b so, what do you think of her /b?

meh. not so bad i guess

she ugly as hell

She is? Why is that?

Try to be a little nicer to her, she already has daddy issues

more feet

i think she should take the bikini off

Skinny as hell, needs some more thicc

Rape her, right nao

Got any more

i think it is a sweet pattern, though it doesnt reveal even the slightest impression of her tits. so all in all a 5/10

There u go

any nudes you can share?

Your brother is pretty hot op

>slightest impression of her tits.
Where do you see tits?

>has daddy issues
and face issues
and tit issues
and ape leg issues

I cant see any, thats the problem and it is what I wrote.

How's Thailand?

Yea, any requests?

got naked pics of her?

>no ass pic
>expects us to rate her
pic one

more full body shots

Thailand's awesome!

Fashion review

If you have small tits and want a sexier body, you must attract the eyes to the little you have. Her choice of color is good but there is no cleavage showing. It makes her look even flatter.

For her bottom it is not at all what she needs. She has no fat to hide, so why that plain black stuff ? She should have taken something that matches the top at least.

My advice : for a nice bikini, try a color block wrap and a bottom with frills to add to her hip curves.
For a sexier, skimpier look, go for triangle top and bottoms that you lace on the side.

No matter what, she has the body type that would rock a one-piece with holes on the sides.

faggotini detected

That bikini is ugly as hell.

she has a beautiful, athletic body! The halter top makes her shoulders look a bit bigger, but the bright colours really suit her skin. Fuck everyone else, if she likes it, great!

Nothing about her is bad.. but nothing excels either. But her body is a plus for not being fat, which is an accomplishment in this day & age
Also I'm an ass man so I can't rate very well just yet

She's hot. Anyone says otherwise is autistic

Thanks anons, much respected!

Any pit pics?

Thanks for your opinion user. Maybe this pic could help you a bit?

I think you should slay your sister... Unless your faggot...

Why and how?

more pls

this bikini covers way too much
have any more revealing pics?
can't really judge her body like this

Yeah more of her chest user she's got a great body

Could help you more on kik if you want

Well, pretty much had the best advice so far.
I can appreciate what I see though. I'd like to see more cheek with a more thong/g-string approach but I understand that wouldn't be wise in public areas. So overall her outfit is modest, and plain. My opinion still stands, but I don't mean any disrespect. :)

whats your kik?

This better?

if she takes pics like that she likes to have cum on her feet.

Ok, take your answer here.

Don't think she'd wear it much more revealing tho.. But in this pic she shows it quite good I guess..
Also good for feet lol

I thank that bikini would look better on the floor.

kik?

can confirm.

more please

I'd fuck her tbh

Share more of your crazy thoughts

She's cute.

Indeed not a bad trap

Just share yours, will add

2001hitjurassicpark

I'm not going to question why you've got all of these ass-shots of your sister but I'm not complaining.
I'm heading off to work now, hopefully she responds well to Sup Forums's criticism. And from me, I think she looks fine, but even if I didn't, she shouldn't let it ruin her self-image. We're just anonymous nobodies you'll never meet again. Have a good day op

samsmith2.314

Thanks, good luck and have a nice one!

xzqqn

she's fine (great smile and build) but her choice of bikini is unfortunate.
bottoms must be lower on her waist
top much more revealing

cheers

got any nudes OP?

Biggest problems are her fake ass smile and her tiny titties. The smiles not too big a problem, some people are shit at smiling for photos, nbd. The titties are a bigger problem but she just need to get preggo and they'll balloon right up np. She could maybe benefit from ER but it's probably not necessary. Pretty solid looking girl, being young, skinny and blond are all huge pluses, I'll give her a solid 7.

does your sister get hit on a lot, like do guys find her attractive?

depending on your answer im going to get a really big confidence boost.

Oy
Do you love your sister.

Do not like.
Take it off right now.

Looking good, not ugly at all..nice legs and stomach..nice feet

Don't know how attractive they think she is, but yea. She gets quite a lot

Show topless already!

But your sister is attractive. Think about that when you go to sleep tonight.

Dude she ain't pretty, might as well tranny

Tits?

Aque19 if it's not too late for kik!!!!

Tell her it makes her fuckable

Dude look at the bikini pics, there are none. I don't mind a little boys body though

She's a good looking girl. Very ordinary in the best way possible. She'll make someone very happy someday.

Fuck dude! Do you have nudes or are you just wasting everyone time?