Some New Zealand feminist got triggered when 50 shades of grey came on TV3 so decided to go on facebook and whine like...

Some New Zealand feminist got triggered when 50 shades of grey came on TV3 so decided to go on facebook and whine like the fat bitch she is. Profiles right there have fun Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFFG3ObLOKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump we need this bitch hung

pmub

not your personal army samefag

i know

who likes 50 shades of grey anyways

Sorry you're so easily triggered that you got this mad at one Facebook nutjob, but raid requests are a bannable offense.
Also we're not your personal army.

Sad to see how Facebook has manipulated the egos of valueless individuals

a few people

isaac

TRUMP TRIPS

Holy Trips

never said you were and im just giving you option to destroy her and im just raising awareness lol

And yet, that is one of the many things Trump benefited from during his campaign.

>inb4thatwasthejoke

Not your personal army and do you see hiroyuki this is what happens when you let get in underages

some females are sub and like such stuff
but this movie was trash

True. But it was really the liberals who go the boosted egos from the corporate funded media. Trump fans just fought back like s cornered animal. Sad!

I'd be offended too.

Not because of the sex, just because it sucks.

I actually agree with her. Surprised she stood up, I thought all women were brainless idiot whores who loved that piece of shit degeneracy.

I mean, she's kinda right.
On the other hand the movie is also kinda right in degrading women considering they ended up liking that piece of shit.

50 Shades is absolutely shit, I'd complain about that trash being shown on TV too. NYPA.

Lonely, fat, divorced middle aged women whose pooty-poos haven't seen a dick since the mid-90s.

>Book and movie explain that she literally signs up for the treatment. She even gets a say in what can and cant happen.
>ass-blasted roasties get mad anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=GFFG3ObLOKg

>pooty-poos