Is it common among immigrants in your country to marry local girls for citizenship?

is it common among immigrants in your country to marry local girls for citizenship?

in russia it's very common when an immigrant (especially guys from middle asian countries) marry ethnic russian girls just for citizenship. russian girls like that apparently.

bump

come on guys. you said russians can't make a proper thread.
i made an interesting int-related thread.
why you not respond?

Benis :DDDDDD

Contributing

Is cuck fetish a common thing among russian males?

i'd say it's pretty common but there is no official statistics about it as i know of

yeah my friend married russian girl
your girls are whores.

Very very common. Usually fine looking eastern european women marrying clueless old italian men. Once they get the citizenship they disappear with a Chad from their country.

Do Russian guys get as mad about Asians dating Russian girls as black guys dating Russian girls? I feel like you're more okay with Chang and won't be at him up on the street.

Kek these girls look so unhappy, you know they're just doing it for the money or citizenship. In 2 years they will be gone with their Russian boyfriend in another country.

Why would anyone marry someone to give him/her citizenship unless he/she's very rich?

Yes they do, but mostly to escape from the police in first world countries. Can't be deported if you have a brazilian citizenship.

They're all Soviet citizens, tovarish

because some women just want to find a decent bf/husband and there aren't any in their own country? at least it's like that in russia. "'our"' women desperate for a Real Man

>with their Russian boyfriend
we're the cuckest of all cucks. if a russian girl escapes this place she will never ever date a russian "'man"' again

I see a bunch of Russian girls and this is untrue. Russian girls stay with Russian men and flirt with other guys for money. I bet you fags encourage it too.

>it's the churka posting his folder again

sage