I have a question guys

I have a question guys.
I've been seeing this girl off and on for about a year. She comes back mid November wanting to be with me for real this time. I say "we'll see how things go." Then the beginning of December she says she missed her period. We get a pregnancy test and she's pregnant. Then I ask if she had sex with anyone else in that month and she says yes. I time with a condom. She and I were doing the pullout method and having lots of sex. We argue and now she wants nothing to do with me. We went to a sonogram appointment the other day. Then after she text me saying there's a legitimate chance the baby isn't mine. I want to get a prenatal paternity test but she want to wait until after the baby's born in August. What do you guys think?

Get the test done asap. Don't fuck around.

Bump

Get a test in august
Until then have tones of sex with her
Cum insude her since it dont matter
Profit

Was in the same boat op. Back in the day paternity tests were expensive. Then baby came. Then she seduced me back into relationship. Now I'm raising a kid that I know that it's not paternally mine. He looks just like the other dude.

why
pls no

Believe me I want to but she said she's until the baby here's. I need to know now

Would never trade him for the world though. He just turned 14.

4.0 average and a runner. Loves steam games and isn't gay. Proud father here. I feel I'm doing a good job.

Does he know?

You are a pusy op

Get it done. Peace of mind. It's your life that might change. Do whatever it takes. Pay for it. Give her a ride to clinic... whatever.... don't let feelings get in the way.

>raises another man's child
>doesn't turn him gay.

What the hell are you doing.

Yes.

Lol proud cuck

wow

All i can say is, i hope the baby is white.
There are enough niggers already, btw this paternity shit is to keep white men away from breeding

Grew up without a dad around... had a good job. House. Cars. All at 20yo. I loved her and didn't want to see another kid grow up without a dad. Fuck me right?

I'm tryin. She's being a bitch. I wanna blow up on here but she's holding all the cards.

Do it ASAP. Once the baby is born, paternity disputes get much more complicated and prolonged. If the baby is not yours, you should know ASAP.

What this guy said. Get court order if needs be.

Dude straight out tell her test now or you're walking away. Stop taking her to appointments and shit man. She likely knows it's not you but has no one else to take her places and have shit done with her. The

Don't delete text btw... can use that shit in court

Good idea...

I'm not taking her to appointments. Her mom does. She wants nothing to do with me. I'm just trying to get a paternity test now. I'll contact her parents next

About 40% of us were made by the pullout method...

That's what I'm afraid of

Why the fuck would she not just do the prenatal test?

Could it be because she needs to keep some poor cuck on the backburner for when she does have the babby?

She wants nothing to do with you but she's happy to have your money if it does it end up being yours. And until that time she's fine with keeping you in suspense because...why? Spite?

Fuck this stupid whore. DEMAND she take the test. If it's not yours, you're off the hook and can rest easy. Seems like she's just fucking with you.

lol the tropical island travel ad "preparations"

prenatal tests can be dangerous.

OP, don't sign the birth certificate and get a paternity test after its born. Get a lawyer if its yours.

Exactly. I'm literally losing sleep over this. I don't know if the other guy knows either. Whoever he is.

It's a simple blood test

2017... pull out method. This can't be real.

Holy shit this

Her reasoning is that she was ovulating while her and the other guy had sex supposedly with a condom and she wasn't when we had sex

"Since sperm live for three to five days, she could definitely get pregnant."

And according to her it was just one time

time to buy some cigarettes

kek, nice one

Smoking one now. Been a smoker since 19. 33 now. 1 pack a day.

nonono stop that shit, stopped myself in march after twelve years burning money wich you will need bailing out man

The OBGYN. Told her the approximate conception date would've been November 9-11 and we had sex a few days later

Paternity test can invole drawing blood directly from the baby, which can cause harm to it or even a miscarriage. Make sure you get a non-invasive test. You should get it soon, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to prepare for the baby if it's yours. If it's not, you can relax.

She won't listen to reason though

what did you do to get this cunt so salty?

flush it

Most likely realizing she fucked up and taking it out on other people.

We had little arguments nothing to deserve this. I don't wish this on anyone. I hope it's just pregnancy hormones.

They come that way, hiding it while you still could be useful, no shame, no empathy just a tool

And this

tell her to stop being a selfish bitch and shes got a kid on the way and she has to think about the kid. if she doesn't prepare the dad its just going to make the kid suffer.
this woman is an idiot

she hasnt got a leg to stand on, in 8 months shes gunna be up shit creek without a paddle if she doesn't have a dad to help her. if you really care you should talk some sense into the bitch, letting her act like a child isn't doing anyone any favours

expecting women to listen to reason, Are you new?

WTF is her problem

then she goes to court gets a paternity test then he gets stiffed for money whilst she is fucking other guys, hello western civilization.

:)

Trust me I'm trying. Her only response is "leave me alone." I wrote her parents too. No response and her mom was with us for the sonogram last Monday.

This. Say that you'll agree to taking care of the kid but don't let her have any edividence of it and just get endless sex

>blessed

kek

To be honest, OP it doesn't matter if you get it now or after it's born. It's not going to change the outcome of what will happen. She's obviously keeping it. If it's yours it's yours dude.

You're seeiously doing whats right OP. You are soing your part and shes acting like a bitch. Sounds like she knows it isnt yours but wants to use you when it is born.

555-5633 or -5623. you done goofed up.

shes probably upset cuz shes scared or something. talking to her parents will probably work.
sounds like you'll be a good dad user, good luck if the baby's yours

I changed it idiot

you're not reasoning though. you're just repeating "i want" like a child.

Thanks. I appreciate that. Yea I'm sure she's scared. I just want to know now so I can move on if it's not mine. I can't even meet a new girl if I have a kid on the way.

You just changed your phone number, sure bud.
You have fun taking care of "krissa`s and omars kid. wtf is that for ghetto trailer trash name any way?

>he thinks a 555 number is real

Have you ever watched television?

Who you are fucking beta, its not yours no way your faggot sperm could procreate

She's the one who posted immediately after the pregnancy test on Facebook. I have people coming up to me telling me congratulations, asking how she is. And because I care about what people think of her (don't want her to sound like a slut) I can't bring myself to tell them the baby's probably not mine

First things first. Stop fkn texting.
1 you're chasing her which is bad
2 if its not yours shes going to try and get financial support and you're putting fatherly intent into writing.

Let her be. She will come to you if thats what you want.but chasing has put her back up and youll get nowhere. You're losing the power game

>father
>not your kid

Being this dumb. Enjoy raising someone else's spawn and knowing youre basically a cuck

I wouldn't take care of anyone else's kids. Dated a hot chick for a year with two kids but couldn't handle raising someone else's kids

Pic related. Mom with two kids

>don't want her to sound like a slut
>is a slut
You don't want to be that guy, I get it. But why try to protect her when she's pulling this shit? What happens when/if it comes out that it's not yours and you knew the whole time? People will think even less of both of you.

Consequences will never be the same

Shes got you baited hook line and sinker. All she has to do is be pissed at you and you'll do whatever she wants.
Let her sort herself out and dont give her any more control over your life.

Yea but I'd rather wait until I get a paternity test, hopefully sooner than later before I tell people it's not mine. Sounds horrible to say but a part of me wishes she'd miscarry or get an abortion. Never thought I'd say that but it'd probably be best.

did you get your own son later on?

sometimes doing the right is getting you cucked

you never wanna be cucked though.

You must not feel ashamed of this.
I was in a similiar situation about 25 years ago...

Not true. All she wants is for me to leave her alone. I have been but I need her to agree to that test. Her parents should be on top of this knowing she slept with someone else and me. Most likely I'll have to pay for it but it'll be worth my peace of mind.

Meh don't listen to these faggots. Half of them are still virgins. You're a good dude.

>555

Uh huh...

Yeah ok, you've got some tunnel vision happening atm. All you want is that test.
Forget about it for now. She's not going to give it to you, let it go.
If she wants to play games then fine. But regardless you wont be helping out without the test, so she will HAVE to do what you want if she wants your help.

She doesn't want my help. She wants nothing to do with me. I'm torn between wanting this kid to be mine because everyone knows. My heart was pounding out of my chest when I told my parents. Her parents already got some baby clothes. I was at the sonogram last Monday. Then I don't want it to be just based on her attitude lately. Maybe hormones.

Good luck mate.
Try and switch off for a bit. Play some vidya or something. Shit sounds like its doing your head in.

Remember you've always got a friend in Sup Forums

Yea I brought a girl home the other night but my head wasn't in it. No pun intended

o shit shes fat
and ugly, dude she fucked tyrone and has a burned bun in the oven.

She's not fat at all. She's 5'8" 120

Still ugly

You're an idiot

Im not the one in love with some coalburing cheating whore with double chins

/thread

I'm not in love with her. I'm just trying to do right by this kid

Then abort it. I think you can still get metal coat hangers at Goodwill, which is where you'll be shopping anyways if that bitch blasts off.

damn lad, I feel bad for you, however when a cunt tells you she only had "sex one time and it was with a condom" it's 99.9999% of the time a lie.

She most likely fucked multiple guys with no protection and then got pregnant. Women will never admit they're sluts so she most likely lied to you about the number of partners.

Now to know if youre fucked or not I need you to think very hard : when you had sex with her, did you ALWAYS pee before having sex ?
The pull out method can work almost every time, despite what autists here might tell you. The thing is that if you've ejaculated before pissing there might still be some sperm/presperm in your dick, and this could potentially mean the girl might get pregnant if you fuck her raw with the pull out method (Even if you dont cum inside)

which is why there's a golden rule : always take a piss before going in raw.

godspeed user if you need help remember that Sup Forums is here for you

So deny paternity and stay the fuck away from her. If she wants to press the paternity issue put the burden of proof on her.

Not sure if pissed or not. We had sex around the 15 of November I think. I remember in December she thought she got her period but it was light a went away the same day. She thought this was implantation bleeding.

Lawyer fag here. I've seen enough of these situations and the preceding lies woman tell.

Gonna level with you. It's very likely she did only have sex with one other person. The doubt is the condom. Very likely the started with a condom but that was not the case on round 2.

The bitch is salty at you because you now want her to take a paternity test. This makes he uncomfortable as it makes her slut status public and humiliating. Every time you ask for the test it makes her squirm.

You have no fucking clue whose kid it is under the circumstances and speculating is a waste of time. You can't force a prenatal test.

My advice. Start saving some cash and the instant the kid pops be there and witness the test yourself and give your dna sample.

Stop communicating with the woman. Only ask close to the time if the baby is due.

If it's not yours hooray. If it is well enjoy being a father.

Stop being a beta fuck. It will hurt you in the long run