Hi fags

Hi fags.
I'm coming over to Hong Kong for 10 days. What is the pussy situation?
I'm white, and have cash to spend. 7/10, 43 YO and chatty. Wouldn't mind bedicking a pro, but would rather just delude a native regarding her BF/Husband chances…
Any tips?

Use ur hand White male cuck

go to LKF and drink. you're welcome

is that advice good to get picked up by a pro or a civilian?

I do all the time, not on vacation though...

bumpity?

get tinder

nothing on tinder. take it from me. they all want wealthy husbands.

>whats the pussy situation

you.

i shan't be perturbed by your rough humor old chap.

$$$$$

hong kong women are all about money.

i whipped out my black card at a bar and got swarmed by women. before that they wouldnt talk to me.

ended up fucking some 22 year old hk chick in my hotel. FREE. she literally wanted to be my girlfriend, of course she just cared about my money.

that's sound advice user. thanks.

He's white. His skin is his status.
That said though, Tinder sucks. Go to a bar.

yeah but i hear hk girls are no longer looking for Mr white. might even be a hindrance...

you are better off to go to china....they love white dudes

>43
get the fuck out grandpa

not even chink girls want your shriveled up bald dick

What a lot of fucking shit.

Of course if you're an ugly sack of shit and the only thing you have going for is $$$ then women are going to take advantage of you. You are fucking stupid.

You need to have SOMETHING going for you. Looks, personality, maybe you're funny, or have 'game' or whatever. You can't just be average or even below average and expect a decent looking chick to interested. There needs to be an equal exchange of value on some level. That's how it works.

Most of the time, it's not about money. It's because you're pathetic and you fucking deserve some bitch to take you to the cleaners.

Go to bed underage.

It's pretty much the same everywhere. Look like you have money, act like you have money, talk like you have money.
Women look for security
Security=Money
White makes it easy to look like you have money.

lmao rekt

Asian culture it's actually pretty normal for chicks to go for older guys. Depending on where you are of course, the richer the Asian culture you're in the more they want an older man.
The poor countries still prefer older, but they just want a way out and will go for anybody white.

samefag

>7/10
>43 years old

You can't have both I'm sorry, and if you're not tied down by marriage at this point you might as well die

You're 43 and asking for advice on getting laid on Sup Forums. I think you should use that money to kill yourself.