twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you better delete that right now
it's a real cute picture tho
maybe you can give me something in exchange for me deleting it
it's a real cute picture tho
maybe you can give me something in exchange for me deleting it

requesting sasuke fucking another sasuke in the ass for a friend

I require the memes.

Requesting a low-angle shot of a female werewolf gripping her butt.

>that's a rape
nah nah nah user
what a nasty thing to say
this is clearly harassment and blackmailing

oh boy

geez, here just take him. i don't know where i got him anyway.

Could someone do Sabine Wren
Doing this pose but standing? Facial expression and nudity is up to interpretation.

i... i mean that most certainly is some pussy... but not exactly what i wanted

i tryed this is the third thing i have drawn

h-hey- cmon, you got something just.. delete the photo now, ok?

Is it kinda dead or somethin'?

Would you mind drawing an eyeball fish?

Animation is horribly hard. First one so lets see if it even worked.

Is that mundychan being a nude bushman

Deader than Moku

Looks like mundy is bushing alright

bap

Kek.

Is this in flash?

Thank you Sir. Keep up the good work and hope you liked drawing it.

Yup

Not knocking your work, but I actually work in flash for a living.

Is that a symbol pack? If it's not it should be easy to tighten up if you're interested.

I just fuck

Anyone seen Eggs around? Had somethin' for her (not a dick pic either, though I might do that just to fuck with people).

They were on yesterday not long after this time. If you hang for a few hours you'll probably see em.

a better question would be "is that my dong?"
That's pretty dead.
hoo boi

Off to class i go!

> night thread

Remember if you play hookie it's off to the pound. And I mean THE POUND.

aight
but only because i am in a good mood
(and because i gotta sleep)
but i'll get ya next time

same. gnight!

bump

Nah its not a symbol pack. I was just experimenting by importing drawings to flash to figure out how all the features work.

Whats that even MEAN.

requests i might draw some matsu's in the meanwhile

Requesting mundy show Ryu his knot

Requesting Reuniclus just being cute

Ah, well if you're interested in flash, I recommend converting the images into symbols. Then, convert the first symbol into yet another symbol. This will make a symbol pack. Then bring from your library the rest of the frames into the pack.

It looks like you were trying to zoom a bit as the animation went on. If so, you can tween the entire symbol pack to zoom without resizing issues.

Sorry if I said too much, I haven't slept in a while. But I hope it helps if you're interested.

ayo

yes, we know. it's close.

Could you please do the half-demon in pic related focusing a really saturated red/crimson energy sphere?

you do lewd antho?

but how close

Huh that might help out. Thanks dude! Ill give it a few more shots anyways.

You know what I mean.
Looks like she already got a good view.

mandy

Disable dubs.

No problem man. flash is a mess but can make some nice low-data stuff. I draw and lurk equal amounts, but next time I draw I'll link to a flash stream if you're around and interested.

In any case if you're attracted to animation, keep doing it and don't care what anyone thinks. There's a high entry wall and criticism squashes a lot of people. Just do what you love and you'll be happy. :)

I should beat you up but I like your doodly style these days mundy. Have you gotten a JOB yet HIPPIE

Sure no problem. Ill try ad sit down for it seriously sometime I bet.

Ryu can you repost that drawing of you taking your jacket off and flexing?

Requesting mundy getting bukkaked please. It is very important to me.

Summoning PIN to do PRE-WORK SEXY SKETCHES!!

Requesting mewtwo with a phat ass

>

no

it's called argent energy ;^;

I didn't mean an argent fireball, though.

I meant more along the lines of Dragon Slave.

Thanks.

C'mon, mama, I know you wanna spank this.
gross

myeh

notice me senpai notice me

Requesting mundy getting dommed by a muscly girl

I mean... The character is not really a demon.

Guy is a born half-ausar, hybrid human/dog dick and all, that just fucked around with low impact transformatives like Lucifier and Estrobloom.

Trials in Tainted Space sort of character.

Fug, forgot pic related.

...o-ok

This?

>fucked around with Lucifer
>having another character that fought satan for years
>calling EHG and the sorts out for godmoding

...Except that is not what I said.

I said Lucifier and even outright mentioned Trials in Tainted Space, smartass.

wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Lucifier_Candy_Apple

On the topic of godmodding, Id-Ego is effectively only multiplanetary in power and was able to fight Satan because a) the fucker was starved for power for millenia by being reality anchored and b) his SRA nullified the hax that Satan could have used.

Ruba, the half-demon, is literally just barely superhuman due to gene mods, and not even remotely outstanding in the context of the world he lives in.

Yes, we all know by now how edgy you are.
You can stop reposting your, and literally the art of anyone else.
If you spend as much time drawing as trying to be super edge you'd be way better at this point.

hi, request.

Draw Haku in dragon form, from spirited away

...I'm not posting any of my art, or trying to be edgy. I just use fitting reaction images of my character that I literally requested so I could use them that way.

I don't even see what's "edgy" about a dude using advanced technology to change his body to his liking. There's nothing edgy about that. It's just the character using cosmetics like we use cosmetics now.

Id-Ego LOOKS edgy, but he loses any sort of serious brooding when you realize that there's no stakes for the guy, and that he just requested an edgy proxy body with blades for arms and legs because he was bored.

Requesting a Mundy pantene commercial.

>LOOKS edgy
>fought satan for years
>reality anchor bs
>requesting edgy body because he was bored
You're getting ridiculous again.

This guy makes me feel better that the edgiest characters I've ever devised were a whimsical berserker-philosopher and an emotionally stunted archer.

Me, having a life.

Or, y'know, something fun like a Megazord and Godzilla having a dance-off or rap battle.

Three problems;
> 1) Trials in Tainted Space
> 2) Half-Demon OC DONUT STEELE fightan Satan.
> 3) You shared that shite on Sup Forums, of all the places.

What did you expect, a fucking award?

taking request..

what the hell are you talking about, demon.

>This guy makes me feel better
Hell, even I feel better and I created literally Satan for a story with a friend.

That's. The. Point.

Satan in that given universe is a physical entity that relies entirely upon his insane reality warping to influence things.

The entire point of Satan within the mythos is to demonstrate what an SRA can do.

Id-Ego is a proof of concept that demonstrates the equalizing power of an SRA in allowing a regular soldier beat the shit out of a nigh universal reality warper BECAUSE the guy only had his reality warping and was otherwise just a big buff dude, pretty much a glorified Baron of Hell.

> 1) Fucking sue me faggot
> 2) ...No. He didn't fight satan, and he isn't an actual half-demon, I use that term for convenience.
> 3) Boo fucking hoo.

He's not an actual goddamn half-demon. He has no powers. He's barely superhuman by modern standards, he literally uses a low-caliber autopistol for self defense.

>doesn't want to get bukkaked
What are you? Gay?

that guy makes me feel better about myself as well

>calling Satan a Baron of Hell
>giving a normal soldier a device that is as strong as making the greatest evil obsolete
>proceding to threaten all "godmoding" drawfags with said device

STOPP THISS

I'll give you a hint, it's in the name.

REALITY ANCHOR.

IT'S SUPPOSED TO NULLIFY REALITY WARPING .

THE ENTIRE POINT IS THAT IT ALLOWS NORMAL FUCKING PEOPLE TO FIGHT SUPERNATURAL ENTITIES ON AN EQUAL PLAYING FIELD YOU DIPSHIT.

I SAID STOPP

Worst drawfags? go!

>nullify reality warping
As you already said: Satan in your story is just to demonstrate how strong the reality anchor can be, because you gave Satan the attributes of an entity that warps reality and is dependant on this power.

>>threatens all "godmoding" drawfags
This is not your self created universe, friend.
As much as you want to tell yourself that every supernatural being depends and feasts on warping reality: it doesn't.
As soon as supernatural beings exist in a canonical universe, as the drawthread, this being is reality.

What brings me to following conclusion: your Reality Anchor (tm) isn't doing shit against a real being, and thus is obsolete itself, since this isn't a universe created by you alone.

Case closed.

Please stop. It hurts

O. Present.

>looks like a chicken

He can't, his Autism Reactor is in Full Overdrive.

Yep. Truly awful.

It's okay. He looks like a delicious chicken.

oh senpai....I remember someone else tries to compete for worst...

sup guys.

What's going on?

Autism, gay shit, terrible drawfags...

You know, the usual.

SRAs are a commonly issued piece of gear that even a lot of civvies can just go out and request, of course they would be situational.

It would be retarded to make a common piece of gear strong in every situation when really it was designed to nullify the hax that demons (from that given version of hell anyways) use to fuck with mortals and the material reality in general.

For the last time:

The point of an SRA is not to be OP. The point is to remove unfair advantages from the enemy and equalize the playing field, and in doing so, fuck over people that rely on hax as hard as possible.

Transformations, "muh punch through reality", "muh teleport", et cetera, that all falls under the effects of an SRA because it's just a quantum bluebox that constantly checks for things that shouldn't be possible and deletes them from reality.

If an SRA comes off as OP to you, that only proves you're stockholm syndromed into believing that hax powers are okay and shouldn't be persecuted.

wow. decaf.
i didn't expect THIS from you!!!11

>tl;dr: I'm autistic and can't see the point.

ah, ordinary life.

holy shieet

decaf iz hitler

Wats awful is none of the fuggin chickens laid eggs yesterday and now I have to have cereal for breakfast. It could b worse tho.
There's a few. U just see it posted so many times u just wanna do that.
Oh. F.u.k. Gomen jew user's, I did not know of sudden nazi.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo
Do you give bunny that e-dicking off thread?

At least I'm not the one claiming to be made of nanomachines each of which has the power of an exploding star.

If that's not maximum autismdrive i don't know what is.

what the fuck is going on?

hello decaf

some bullshit about autistic Satan or smth..idk