Any of my Sup Forumsrothers seem to be unable to have kids...

Any of my Sup Forumsrothers seem to be unable to have kids? Been trying to get waifu pregnant for about 6 months now and no dice :/

try fucking something other than a pillow

Perhaps fuck women and not men

Does your wife also have a dick?

Bad news user.

I could knock her up for you

Dan "the man" manderson

Perhaps the waifu has bad reproductive organs and not you

Get a chad with better genes use him so you dont get a retard

Fucked my girl for 2 years no birth control no comdoms no pulling out and then randomly one day she was pregnant. I think it's mostly just not as easy to get pregnant as people think. Keep squirting the baby batter inside her. It will happen

In the very rare case this is serious and not a troll, stop taking warm showers, or heaven forbid baths. Start talking cold showers, and in general keeping your boys cool, heat kills them in droves, which is why they are kept separate from the rest of your body in the first place.

how old are you and ur waifu?

Your body pillow doesn't possess a womb or ovaries. Just the hole you dug into it.

Cant get your hand pregnant.

Pic related

When she is ovulating is the best time to try. It's usually right before her period. Usually when she is most horny. There is a science behind. Don't know all of it. Google that shit.

OH MY FUCKING GOD ROASTED

get her bull to impregnate her

just don't jerk off or have sex for a few weeks or a month if you can then fuck yo wife nice n hard and cum hard in that pussy

Nope, I am extremely virile. I've kept my wife pregnant almost consistently for almost a decade now.

Before the period? Because everything I've read is that it starts a couple days after the period and lasts about a week....

Yeah we haven't used condoms or b/c of any kind for about a year. Been really trying the last 6 months or so because EVERYONE we know has a kid or two now plus I'm older and want them asap or never.

Better off going with never, anyway.
You'll have more money and less stress.

I think if he's aiming for a child, he's doing her 24/7
however the most fertile time is two weeks after the period ended and it lasts about 3 days while your sperm may stay alive for up to 5 days in her womb

Yeah we were doing every other day before we were trying and now I have an app that sorta guesstimates her cycle and gives us a week window where she should be ovulating. We try to do it every day during that week. Just worried it's me that's broken cause I've banged like 20 girls and never gotten any of them pregnant even with creampies and no b/c

I got a girl pregnant on birth control in two months of meeting her. We were both away from home and I was with her pretty much 24/7 for a couple weeks so I know it was mine. Puts the fear of the first pregnancy scare back into you forever.

Litteraly will it to be, get drunk right when shes ovulating fuck her from behind all the while knowing that you are making your child, your welcome.

A chick I had an affair with had a kid after 4 years or so of no luck. She pretty much said the same. ASAP or never. Just keep trying and it'll prolly happen.