Hey b freshly heart broken suicidal guy who doesnt have the will to live anymore...what do?

Hey b freshly heart broken suicidal guy who doesnt have the will to live anymore...what do?

Kys I guess.

Over a woman is always pathetic and funny.

look at the future realistically and determine for yourself whether it's a future worth living. if it is do so, if not, stream it.

Its not just a woman, it was my world. My "forever". I guess i should probably end it. No platform to stream it on tho, sorry bois.

Pull yourself the fuck together son. I used to be the same as you though. Then you start to take the hint that bitches REEEEAAAALLLLY aint shit and that they are all the fuckn same and you need to focus on yourself, your friends, and your family more. Get a hobby. Travel. Im telling you once you understand that a girl doesnt make your life or break it it is smooth sailing. Gotta reach that level of understanding

I feel you man. It's the worst. I recently broke up with this woman who I went into the relationship really cautious intending to just be chill and came out of it these years later with her being my fucking everything. It's hard.

I mean, I'm coping by sleeping around and started smoking again (after being quit for a good 2 and a half years) while I try and get my shit sorted. Not healthy but I'm feeling better.

I'd say just do what the fuck you gotta do to tough it out, unhealthy or whatever as it might be, and worry about recovering later. You can deal with that shit then, right now it's just about dealing with it fresh.

All the best man.

Life is full of ups and downs, you will recover just keep going. There will be a day in the future where you are so happy, you will look back and think, "fuck I almost threw everything away, my life away because of the way I was feeling that one time"

Humans live, experience and adapt.

Tldr, stop being a pussy and carry on, there are people far worse off than you.

you are not going to kill yourself, if you really wanted to, you would have by now..

you are making this thread as a cry for attention

look dude, i know it sucks i been there, just going to have to move on

you live and learn

Get the FUCK over your ""heartbreak"". It doesn't mean shit in any long run.

that is the gayest snap in the whole world chief

fuck her, go find someone else to fuck and forget about her. she clearly doesn't care about you so why would you end your life over her?

Listen up.
All the responses thus far are half "She's not that important" and half "You'll get over it" and there's a good reason for that.

It passes
Stop being a chick about it

This

She's probably fucking someone twice as attractive as you. She will never love you again, and you will never feel her soft skin brush against yours.
You are now broken and will remain so for good.
Make the noose nice and tight.

I made your image better. Thank me later.

Wait it out, it gets easier with time, been in your position many times before and I've never seemed to learn lol

Don't believe anybody but me user, it will never get better it never does and if it did it would only end up the same way as it is now when it goes tits up again. Sleep tight sweet prince.

These two know what's up.
Mine cheated on me 4 years ago. The pain hasn't dampened and the thoughts are just as loud and intrusive.

Betas

Be an alpha OP don't follow along with these self loathing pussies

Consider dating ugly fat cunts op, when they leave you it's a relief!

He can't take advice from a virgin who's only experience of pussy is when he fell out his moms.

Yeah, listen to this alpha and his latent homosexuality.
Getting fit and fashionable will only help you so far, and will likely end up in receiving undesired male attention.
Go pick up some bar hopping std containers, that'll show everyone how big a man you are. Go lift and get mired by chads.
>but your forever girl is still gone forever.

>Implying chicks care and don't just jump on the next cock they see.

Insecure fatty detected

Actually 160lbs 6"0' but ok

Sack up you fucking pussy.

Move on, find someone else.

She's already bounvpcing on another mans cock and you're just a distant unpleasant memory op. Let's crack on with the he suicide.

What did you mean by this

Lying on the internet doesn't make you any less of a greasy little pig

Play Runescape

Sick burn bro, I better get some ointment stat

She's happy she's got rid of you and found a man who's better looking has a bigger cock and more to offer than you in every conceivable way, can't you just be happy for her ? Jeezus... some people are just so selfish.

Her pussy is going to a dick twice your size, she was just nice enough not to tell you about her real desires. Plus he probably has money like crazy and drives a BMW, she'll laugh about your whole relationship when she's suckin on that big dick. Sorry son, kill yourself and stream it somewhere where everyone will see it.

There's no talking to him m8. What a selfish prick!

Please let us watch as a fistful of pills slowly takes you away. And don't 'last ditch effort' a cop call. Just reach down deep and find a shred of dignity and go out like a man.

Just imagine her face on that dick and your name on that paper.

Well I think op has been pushed over the edge, job done lads.

ITT
Social retards tell a man who lived a socially acceptable life how to live life

>I honestly hope he offed himself.

>that gay snap
>socially acceptable
Pick one.

You write like you're 16. Are you 16?
If you are the you'll get over it. If you aren't, maybe act your age and toughen up a bit and she might consider talking to you again

Her and her new squeeze can now fuck on op's grave for the lolz.

Die already

>same here.

same person

I could have a nice clean shave with that edge.

Edge doesn't need to shave.

Not quite.

Your meme is a bit stale, so I'll forgive you.

Why is it that everytime I see that picture I cant stop thinking about how great those breasts look? No pair has ever made me think like this, its hypnotic.

There are very comparable breasts, and very many improved breasts to this. It's the dick you want. That's the allure.

Backflip.