Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-choice/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/287737-trump-picks-pence-as-vp
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-13/guantanamo-bay-prison-obama-not-pursuing-executive-order-to-close-report-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THERE'S A MADMAN AT THE WHEEL

the better question is when he is going to come out of the closet

>this is Obama's last year

Goodbye nigger.

Brian Stokes Mitchell

I won't lie and say I haven't grown attached to him. I became attached to W. and Clinton.

Better than Trump desu

T Guy who plays grey worm in got.

I'm gonna miss this motherfucker. Hillary has zero charisma.

As Muslim?

Do you really have to ask user

Trump has passed Hillary now. Trump has tons of personality.

no hes not

unless crashing the US with no survivors was part of his master plan

>implying Trump isn't also going to destroy the USA

too niggish

correct answer

Is this guy one of the biggest failures to hold the job ever?

Even that retard Bush managed to create the Patriot Act and invade a country or two, this guy is going to be remembered as "the black one"

>>>/reddit/

>bad president because he wasn't an infamous retard like 90% of them

Never.

He's a cool person, average President. Still better than Trump or Hillary.

>not an infamous retard

>destabilized multiple countries, caused a global refugee crisis, ruined race relations, fucked up healthcare even more, doubled the national debt, further destroyed US manufacturing, killed american citizens without due process, bombed 7 countries without congressional approval

pick one

He is a retard, he literally accomplished 0 of what he promised and he's been cucked by the russkies ,the chinamen abroad and the Republicans at home.

Literally the only thing he's got going for him is that he might instigate a race war; otherwise he's going down as a token

that's Obama in the picture, not Trump

Is Obama the John Tyler of the 21st century?

Trump is the God emperor, how is magic Negroponte better than the man who will make America nationalistic again?

Who knows but I bet you anything he will not be ranked as one of the worst presidents. He will probably get a spot on top 20 of the best presidents.

I don't know "that black guy where we always had a race war" doesn't seem that good either

Neither does "that black guy that promised to close Guantanamo and then didn't"
or
>Obamacare

>Trump is the God emperor

kys

Nah.

He'll be the Democrat Reagan, see if I'm wrong

*almost

Freudian slip :^)

?

I don't remember Trump bombing any countries

>implying it was Obama's fault that he couldn't close Guantanamo
Blame the GOP-controlled Congress.

>Trump is better
>picks Mike Pence for VP, a pro amnesty pro tpp pro muslim cuckservative

Fuck off.

>that black guy that promised to close Guantanamo and then didn't"
Isn't that because Congress is not allowing it?

>trump destabilized multiple countries, caused a global refugee crisis, fucked up healthcare even more, doubled the national debt, further destroyed US manufacturing, killed american citizens without due process, bombed 7 countries without congressional approval

wew lad

Its almost as if the people bashing trump have no idea what any of his policies are and are just talking out of their asses...

aw shit

oh fugg

I've always talked about how Obama has pretty much destroyed and brought this country to it's knees but I'm going to miss him he has alot charisma and was a based president at times

Well then maybe try to get your base to vote in the midterms or something, instead of pandering like an absolute madman to millenials and niggers

didn't pick anybody yet.
Try harder

I liked when he used the funerals of police to blame the cops for the actions of the shooter.
Class act.

I don't know, making Healthcare a literal protection racket was pretty stupid

Nice dubs.

Why to Republicans have such a hard on for Reagan? They act like if was the second coming of Jesus. They don't seem to care he gave amnesty to the illegals.

cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-choice/

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/287737-trump-picks-pence-as-vp

Drink bleach

He could have used an executive order. Fact check your shit nigger, even washigton post and liberal rags were saying this shit for the last 4 years

Check his site and his twitter feed, no mention of it, and his son said that that was just a hoax

Kevin hart

I wish he tried to unite the country more. The Republicans made it as difficult as possible, but as president I think his greatest failure is not doing everything in his power to unite the country. Regardless of his policies, a president's first job is to lead the entire nation; that's why people like Reagan and Clinton are so popular, they did their best to speak to the United States as a whole. Maybe that's not possible anymore, but he damn sure could have tried harder.

I'm foreigner who looked up to America growing up

Your president is delusional and nigger, your country is a joke now

kek wills it

don't read much i take it?

redditbabies btfo

He fucked up in that Trayvon answered.

Yep.

He crossed the line with Zimmerman
>don't know shit about the whole incident
>could not involve himself
>could tell people that they need to wait for the facts
>could tell people that it's time for tolerance even at times like these and that we should trust each other
>nope, panders to the niggers and calls trayvon his son

well of course he'd vote for fucking trump, in the book he constantly obsesses over him and considers him an idol

and every other statement he made from ferguson to baltimore

if if if if if if if if

Are you retarded? Obama DID issue an executive order.

>caring about pigs

Cuba Gooding JR

He's done a lot more to divide than unite. He spent more time telling everyone how Republicans are bad because they wouldn't let him do anything and talking about how race relations are so bad than trying to unite anybody.

>I wish he tried to unite the country more.
Which is why he turned the memorial for 5 white cops into a black lives mater rally

>Black man acts black
how outrageous

Honestly, as a Democrat, I wouldn't even be mad. DNC needs to get fucked and die.

I'm voting Johnson. Hillary is a criminal and Trump is a clown. A lot of people are going third party with these horrid choices. I think they're going to get 20% of the vote this election.

67% of the public now thinks Hillary cannot be trusted

I'd say 20% is a bit ambitious.

>how outrageous
It kind of is, considering he's like the son of an actual African.

>third party

and then backed down on it like a month ago
>President Barack Obama has ruled out closing Guantanamo Bay military prison in Cuba by executive order after officials concluded pursuing that path would not work, Reuters reports.
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-13/guantanamo-bay-prison-obama-not-pursuing-executive-order-to-close-report-says

Idris Elba

>and Trump is a clown
Meanwhile gary johnson is.... ? An open borders gun grabbing leftist shill?

LOL Johnson is already polling at 12%, by November the guy will be getting maybe even better than Ross Perot 1992 numbers. A lot of people hate Trump and Clinton.

This. Polls make it seem like third party will crack it big, but whenever actual elections roll along they vote the safe option.

Not to mention that third party is going to cost Hillary more than Trump

Trump 44 Hillary 37
19% of the public is still not drawn to either candidate and a 3rd party hurts Hillary way more than Trump esp since Johnson is pro marijuana legalization

WAKA WAKA

>I think they're going to get 20% of the vote this election.
kek, they won't even crack 2%

Johnson is literally retarded, have you even read his positions?

>I think they're going to get 20% of the vote this election
I think it's more likely that it'll be one of the lowest voter turnouts in history, and no matter who wins, everyone will be bitching for at least 4 years.

>You were born to late for the Golden Age of the American Republic
>You were born too early for the Golden Age of the American Empire

>>Black man acts black
his mother was a mudshark, and his father a nigger.

this is what's so amusing about coal burners. they hate their own race so much that they are willing to shit out a turd baby that looks nothing like them, and will even hate its white mother and only identify as a nigger.

Yeah, a lot of people certainly played it safe in 1992...

CHECKED

that poll is not valid

look at other polls trump is not leading they're tied

M8 this and Nader in Florida is EXACTLY why people will play it safe

Is it even a question?

Michael Cera.
because It's 2016, and white men can play black roles.

Ross Perot wasn't an incompetent retard like Johnson

BANEPOSTING WILL NEVER DIE!

Fucking Perot. Bush would have won.

Your delusional
Gary Johnson is an open borders leftist, he can't pull ANYONE from the republican side
So he is completely limited to the white liberal vote, which shrinks every election.
I'd say 12% is as high as he'll go, and he'll never show up to the debates.

No one is going to play it safe, because both options (Clinton and Trump) people know are shit. This election there's going to be a high third party vote turnout. Third party very likely won't win, but it will be a very high third party vote number compared to past elections.

denzel washington

Name one thing bad about Trump

Isn't it time we had a successful self-made billionaire?

>he can't pull ANYONE

LMFAO. More than half of Republican voters don't like Trump, especially moderate and establishment republican voters. Get lost.

Yeah, I bet in 20 years he could pull it off. Looks wise anyway. On GoT he's gotta be stoic, so time will tell if he can emulate the charisma of Obama.

Very high being