For the past week I've been holding my anger as my mom keeps physically attacking me...

For the past week I've been holding my anger as my mom keeps physically attacking me, emotionally trying to bring me down as much as she can just BC I made a joke along with my brother about cocaine. I'm afraid she's gonna push me to the point where I want to kill her , any tips on what to do

how is she physically attacking you?

spanking, whipping?

No she hits me with objects that are lying around,she used a glass bottle this morning

post pic of your mum

Fuck off

what was the joke?

move out

get a job and move out. the point of this kind of abuse is to get a negative response with which to entrap you with more escalating forms of abuse. violence will only serve her sociopathic manipulation and bring you closer to being controlled, feeling isolated and dependant on her approval and afraid in your own home. the only way to stop toxic people from feeding on your emotions (and bank account) is to get away from them and break contact.

t. abuse victim

Will try, just turned 18 but she also has my SSN number as we are immigrants from Canada do getting a job with her knowing might be hard or she legit might take my salary

is your mum hot?

Kill yourself but off your mom first

"And now a message from our sponsor el chapo, never go a day with out cocaine" and now she called me druggie and hits me. I've been abused my whole life and it's always been a step above discipline normal parents do for most of my life but I'm finally at the breaking point

Fat and short, unless you are into that

She probably would fuck you if this is going on. Do it for /b

sounds like you could use some cocaine. promise you won't be sad anymore (next 30 minutes at least)

Op here, and another time she pulled out a knife on me and I pushed her away, she made a huge deal that I pushed her to the wall and cried and screamed to my dad, whos only around BC he got caught molesting my brother and I'm sure if he tried to divorce he would find himself in a law suit, anyways so they both took turns hitting me and ripped my shirt and kicked me out for the whole Sunday, I slept on my deck and had a fever the next day and they did not do anything to help me.

is she white?

she wants you to fuck her. if you fuck her she will leave you alone

I promise of it comes to that I'll make sure to deliver

it's really on you at this point. you can leave since youre 18 so i'd start working towards making that happen

No, she paki

oh lol this explains a lot. i knew a guy with a paki mum and she was giving him shit constantly

And what about my siblings, BC I'm pretty sure when I leave one of them is gonna start getting abused

Giving him shit is one thing, constantly abusing and doing shit like pulling a knife and throwing it at you is two different things but glad to know they are all equally retarded

most likely gonna happen. if you're feeling like being kind try seeing if your parents will let them move in with you. can always call child services but idk that's difficult to do

don't forget you can pull the blackmail card with your dad also about the molesting thing

OP here again and she also happens to be a huge feminist. She always fucking watches those YouTube's who talk about misogyny and shit. She legit once told me I had man privilege out of the blue while yelling at me. Now she usslaly just sits around watching sand nigger dramas and yelling at me

youll see how liberating getting a job and being your own person can be even something as small as buying your own soap and toothpaste. your self esteem will rise when yoh can see a way out.
right now i have 2 relatives who are actively antagonizing me on a daily basis, trying to bait me into violence so they can finally send me to prison. for my crime of having independant thoughts and being different, they've constructed a narrative that im a violent criminal and a cretin.

for instance, my mother keeps complaining that i dont help her enough monetarily when all she does is do fake housework and watch mexican soap operas while collecting social security (that belongs to my late father). she's a useless leech on society and yet continually has an inflated sense of self worth and feels obliged to everything i have

you're missing the big picture. you're just letting off steem rn but fr think about what you're gonna do for you and your siblings

Yea but I don't want to because he's kept some of my secrets quiet like when he caught me smoking or when he found out I played games (someone on Sup Forums gifted me C's go)

makes sense. you have the blackmail of child services with your mom being abusive.

Thx for the advice I'll try it

Yea but I've heard that tears up families and I want to stay close to my brother and I'm afraid my sister who my mom likes will lie in her behalf to gain even more freedoms. Like she can invite friends go to people's places to hang out, watch movies. The only time I went over to a friends house was when I was in second grade and the last movie I saw was the second avengers movie while it was a wedding in a hotel room.

Disable dubs.

Why