Who is the queen of patrician gays and why is it Björk?

Who is the queen of patrician gays and why is it Björk?

i wish she was gay

bi pseudo-patrician here, and yeah, she's the queen

the "all gays like pop music and vise versa" meme is nothing but a marketing shtick to make retards like you buy music of your ""queen"".

I don't buy music and queen Bjork, who never sold out to the big labels, encourages piracy

>Who is the queen of patrician gays
Carly Rae Jepsen

Angel Olsen is hotter desu.

So fat discog makes me want to think I can but realize... she is the better version of Johnny cash at some point.

>Bjork encourages piracy
Source?

English not your first language?

no dude capitalism is awesome when it panders to my minority group
corporations that like gay people are my friends

Where did my grammar displease you, Sir. Goebbel, Sir.?

Kate Bush is my queen.

I'm a leninist though.

you can just admit that its your second language m8

You came to Sup Forums for a certain devil may care attitude & yet you ask for more.

DIE IN THE STREET YOU LIVE IN.

checkd

>I'm a leninist though.
why is it because you're stupid?

they don't like gay people, they like the money in your pockets.

>Kate
>Communism
Welcome to the cool kids table user

It's actually Diamanda Galás, you pleb.

Where did the tranny/homo ML meme come from all of a sudden, and when will it end? Can't you guys stick to ruining anarchism? Actual communists don't even like faggots.

Diamanda Galas and her evil, satanic vampire shtick are about as interesting and patrician as Lady Gaga. When she's not trying to scare you with her pathetic "devilish" screaming, she's copying other people's singing style because she doesn't have her own.

i see, bjork shtick is really original eh?

Bjork has a very original singing style and I bet you'd have a very hard time mentioning any vocalist that might have directly influenced her.
Diamanda Galas, on the other hand, opens her mouth and you can already hear the obvious Nina Simone influences.