Sup Im a local smalltown rapper from Lake worth florida Check out my shit please

Sup Im a local smalltown rapper from Lake worth florida Check out my shit please soundcloud.com/younguzi666/young-uzi-666-kirblagoop-lil-xan-fuck-donald-jay-trump-prod-lil-lemonade

Kys nigger

Dude got his hair done by a lawnmower

Fuck you bitch Ill Shoot U

That's right, increase your black on white crime rates even further, you subhuman

Pussy ass white Boy Loser Who has no friends and sits in Side all day lol KYS

I'll be your huckleberry...

Actually, I'm about to head off to my college classes. My first one is English, something you obviously don't know much of.

Lol nerd I Dropped out 8th grade and I have so much More money than you bitch ass kid

You likely do have more money due to my crippling debt, but I have more brain cells, more leeway with police, and more of a chance to be seen as a productive member of society.

Think Im Dumb?
Heres smth For you stupid ass white boy

Life is a game. Money Is Objective Knowledge Is Subjective. Therefore, Money Is How I keep score bitch.

At some point you really start questioning what's real anymore

Except who's going to get hired by a company quicker? A smart white man with a good background, or a nigger that's "hood rich"?

Bitch I do what I want I dont Need to be hired by a company I got 2 white X6s that I take bitches in daily Im already rich I dont need this shit

hope you get killed by another stinky nigger soon

Alright, well you have fun with that, fam, good chatting with you. I gotta go to class.

No Tyrone we don't want a copy of your mix tape

Stay mad whiteboys

no1 cares about your drug money fucking nigger

Disable Dubs

Guys, guys, come on. There's no need for this kind of language. Who needs money if we can find happiness inside ourselves? In the end, aren't we all just people?

Uzi Gang

Wow u are a garbage nigger

I donbt see you trying bitch

You wont make it as a nigger in this world, Rufus. Thats why the Obama got replaced with a white man

Puussy as bitch

nigger

So why try n pitch your raps on Sup Forums?
Nobody's heard of you, you aint got shit other than a big mouth.

Stay in the 561 nog. Did you dl this pic from the PBSO mugshot page?