Are all these action capeshit movies a bad influence on kids? Giving them a very warped and wrong view of reality

Are all these action capeshit movies a bad influence on kids? Giving them a very warped and wrong view of reality

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/5119728/two_white_girls_fighting_and_exposing_pussy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me next to the tree

Capeshit is a bad influence on kids because it conditions them to only want shallow, surface level good-vs-evil bullshit with quips every 10 seconds

probably, but all anybody will ever say is that people have been violent for centuries and just looking for a witch hunt

MMA>TMA

Me on the left

Stupid cracka

>kid drops to the ground
>nigger doesn't begin stomping on his face and spine
Color me surprised, an honerable afro-american person.

Why are niggers so violent? God i hate niggers

You can clearly see the white kid starting the violence

This. Capeshit creates the kind of people who criticize films for being "slow" and "boring".

you can't really fault the kid. i mean he's got balls

... in a gif that for all we know starts in the middle of the fight. both of you shut the fuck up

>gif

I seriously thought this wasn't a serious fight at first. The fuck was that white kid trying to do?!

IT'S NOT LIKE ON TV

He was probably thinking that watching all the Naruto episodes taught him how to fight.

Kek, is that other white kid who comes in at the end about to pour his Nestea all over the kid on the ground?

damn was he even trying to hurt him? those kicks were so half hearted

He abandoned internet.

this reminds me of those dreams where im in a fight and my punches and kicks are so weak for some reason

anyone else have those dreams

Judging by the look on his face whitey is angry beyond reason. He's basically chimping out, but is too afraid to actually make physical contact with a black kid who has a whole head on him in height. The white kid is probably an only child who can't handle banter. That other kid looks like he's been in at least a few fight before and knows better than to lose his shit. I like how he walks away with a look that almost resembles pity after the short white kid immediately goes fetal after one hit.

>few black kids in corner
>compared to the black kid fighting, relatively younger white kids

What is the context of this? There's not a swarming pack of blacks, the black kid walks away after downing the white kid.

Seems weird compared to every other WORLDSTARRR clip

me on the roof

I have these dreams too. But then I realize they aren't dreams and I really can't punch and kick.

He fucked whitey's mum afterwards

#whitelivesmatter

I've had those dreams until I actually got into a fist fight and won
now when I punch in dreams they have impact too
might be a confidence thing

is Sup Forums the new Sup Forums? Seriously more than half the front page is off topic.
NO this wasn't the case back in the day or a few months ago, if you try to be a smartass.

>pol_origins.webm

>new kid in school
>he's a total sperg
>in the locker room talking about WWF with the gang
>why the fuck is he getting close to me
>"wrestling is nothing next to karate?"
>starts doing kung-fu chops and kicks
>"i bet you can't even hit me"
>hit him on the top of the head
>"wow you're good. do you know karate too"
that was the day i got my own Milhouse

it's been slowly steeping into shit for a long time now, years even.
forced memes were the start
this is the natural evolution

makes a lot of sense

does anyone have source? Def want to see more if there is

All the time. It's like my fists are made of cotton.

>niggers being cowards
More extraordinary news like this at eleven, stay tuned!

it's because your body knows your sleeping so it doesnt let you spaz the fuck out

bump

ITS A PRANK, BRO

me swinging my legs

yes i blame capeshit

>mfw niggers will never be accepted as actual human beings, no matter who they kill, murder, or fuck

He relaxed.

That nigger looks about 4 years older than the kid he's fighting.
It's also funny how you never see a nigger fighting someone bigger or fighting when they're outnumbered.

What emotion is she trying to convey here? Contempt? Bemusement?

this a /heem/ thread now?

Why would you fight someone who's bigger than you or a group that outnumbers you?

Stupid hipster fuckhead. He got what he deserved. Who cares if some niggers accuse you of being racist, cross the fucking street when you see that shit ahead.

Or put one hand on your Glock and one eye on any nigger that gets too close. He looked like too much of a pussy for that though.

If I'm around a group of young black men and one of them starts filming with his phone, I'm getting ready to fight.

Literally STR vs DEX. STR always wins

But what about BLACKED?

Good form or otherwise, if the dude had a real passion for boxing he'd understand why weight classes are a thing.

STR wins if you're in an enclosed area

Pro tip: never fight anyone who can pick you up off the ground with ease.

STR ALWAYS WINS

Owned and run by a Jew.

The nigs in it are just his dancing bears.

That dude could have serious brain damage after that

>brain damage

He died. They were adamant on killing that nig and they succeeded.

>nigger
>brain

How would you be able to tell?

well goddamn a lot of that wasnt necessary at all

What did he do?

Wow that is unbelievably offensive. You don't mean that.

Says who? Do you know the story?

I'm not saying it was, I just can't say it wasn't without knowing all the facts. Maybe he was dating their sister.

Are you sure Sup Forums is the right place for you? No wait, what I meant to say was, "are you sure the Internet is the right place for you?"

me on the top right corner at the end

white little cracka got HEEMED

Be black.

I can't fully remember but I actually think it was the white dude who started it, though apparently the black guy had been hassling him for a while beforehand.

I'm not even sure if the other guys that got involved knew the circumstances of the fight or the people involved, they might have just naturally started attacking blacky because he was fighting another white man.

He's probably special needs

Welcome to real life. Black people are considered subhumans to a lot of people. Go to the far east and you'll see how badly they're treated.

cha>str you'll be too busy sucking my cock to bodyslam me

someone post that webm of the girl fight i nthe parking lot between the two thicc latinas in minidresses where it zooms in on the girl's pussy at the end

whatever this is i wanna see it

xhamster.com/movies/5119728/two_white_girls_fighting_and_exposing_pussy.html

>having a man bag

He deserved that.

In what way was that cowardly?
Why would you attack someone on the ground?