ITT: We join the Women's March

ITT: We join the Women's March

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/01/21/womens-march-organizer-recently-met-ex-hamas-operative-has-family-ties-to-terror-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This machine kills trolls
>52% of women voted for Trump
>Literally blowing yourself the fuck out with your own non-argument

Well this pretty much sums up women. Give them some tampons and tell them to go back to their cats.

See if you can identify the guy holding the poster.

Uh oh - looks like someone is nervous about their small penis.

Well great, now we're Sweden.

That only exists because your cunt ass is skipping work to fight for rights you already have aka taking personal interests over work.

Scared of girls?

If you're paying attention and horrified, you're probably brainwashed.

it was saturday

We litter over 200,000 signs, but are environmental activists.

Without Harry and Ron, earlier in the book, Hermione would have been killed while crying in the bathroom by a giant troll.

The prophesy didn't mention a mouthy bitch so I'm pretty sure things would've still went splendidly

I'm sorry, i don't know what their protesting. Is he against abortion or something?
Or are they upset that he doesnt have a vagina?

AND Trump is a great business man

The whole little hand thing is why I voted for Trump. I used to be bullied for having little hands and the moment I heard Trump being made fun of for his hand size, I made up my mind he is my PRESIDENT!

I think they are upset he doesn't have a brain.

>being 16 and thinking people don't work on Saturday.
Leave your basement and you might learn some shit.

I think he forgot to tell them to make some sammiches. They got all butt- hurt about it.

I wish they would just mount some miniguns and let 'er rip on those fucking retarded cunts.
Cry some more "my soggy knee" ya twats, you've done this to yourselves.

Scared of truth?

Small penises flock together - everyone knows that.

>body shaming is wrong, trump talked about WOMYN BEING UGLY!!!!

>xd little dick xd xd

retarded feminism logic

Women want equality, but are upset that trump will do things like allow both a man and a woman to decide if they keep a baby. Aka equality.

And this is why even people who think Trump is an unstable con artist voted for him.

Graph proves failure to understand that the Republicans were the LIBERALS at the time of each of those early examples.
The change took place during the late 1950's and early 1960's (when Strom Thurmond switched parties)

And that right there shows you how much they think about it their statements are hypocritical.

Reminder

dailycaller.com/2017/01/21/womens-march-organizer-recently-met-ex-hamas-operative-has-family-ties-to-terror-group/

Historically illiterate AND hates women AND supports Trump

Now if i ever saw a sign that says "I gag on as much nigger dick as possible"......

Fuckin coal burner traitor slut, fuck off and enjoy your domestic abuse and single parenthood

Hmmm I guess I'll tell my boss that this Saturday when I GO TO WORK ON SATURDAY.
I fucking hate millennial children. Little fuckwits don't even know who was the vice president during obama, don't know that we're not a democracy, don't know people work on saturdays, BUT we're all supposed to listen to your opinions about the world as if they're facts? Get the fuck outta here.

Crap argument. It is the women that has the baby (and they can have them without YOU).

This

Putin is coming

Get your parents to stop showing you CNN.
Get your dad to stop condemning your vagina.

ITT: Sup Forums virgins try to inspire a second womens march

Ohhhh....didja learn that from DailyCaller?

Dont even wanna pretend to do that, how much of a fag do you have to be?

Uh oh.... someone has Mommy issues....someone has Mommy issues AND is scared of black men.

Is this a You Rage You Lose thread? Because I've already lost.

Not an argument.

Crap argument
A woman carries a baby for 9 months then it's dumped off on the man to pay for its food and living needs for 70 plus years.
Plus a man can just self abort at any time.

>I cuck for pussy

trans girl here. Yeah, sorry not sorry that being trans gave me a small dick like 99% of trans girls.

Its cool to make fun of ALL OF US, because hypothetically, trump MIGHT have a small dick too.

fuck, thats stupid. i dont judge hilary's appearance. I don't judge Candy Carson's apperance. I don't judge Sarah Palin/ Kelly Anne Conway/ Trump by their appearance.

Putin is already here in Washington.

Tinny hands limp-dicks were so pissed off that a black man was elected to the presidency, they decided to give the country to the Russians.

It was renamed to be a protest because this was planned as a celebration for Hillary winning. Lol

Is the Women's March still going on?

I noticed you avoided answering the question. Is there something about getting your news from Daily Caller that you want to keep hidden or are embarrassed about?

I want to delete them from my friends list but sometimes its comedy gold

That's probably because she isn't actually in manual labor.

That's right - you ALWAYS have the option of killing yourself. I suggest you do that now.

...that doesn't even rime

Because he did a cocktail of morphine, cocaine, heroin and meth.
You tell me a monkey can't paint something on that.

From now until forever dude. Make your own sandwich - oh and we're out of mayo.

Actually I was talking about pushing void bitches like you don't the stairs. Aka free abortion.

Oh...you want a rime, you're comprehension is dim, probably because your mind is slim. She can win, before you even begin.

This guy was in Pensacola lol

Fuck everything.

Ur too fat to climb stairs Trump boy!! Better bring ur asthma inhaler.

So do dumb bitches

the women's march is the gayest thing I've seen.

Its like throwing a fit cause you can't have icecream.

But according to those pictures I've seen.

Those women have had heaps of icecream lol

>join a march that will only serve to separate a country further thats already extremely divded

Nope. It's just a buncha slutmarching losers crying and screaming in the streets for attention. I hope they all get raped, even the men.

Oppressive!!!!