Hey guys do you like my new boobs?

Hey guys do you like my new boobs?

no fuck off

wow so rude. you're same badass in real life as here?

timestamp or gtfo hoe

shut up and dont tell me what to do

I'm tired of having to tell you fucking bitches tits or gtfo. play by the rules, or fuck off my Sup Forums

motherfucker learn how to speak english

what rules? and fuck your rules, youre nothing

how do you talk with a beautiful girl, fucktard? learn some manners

the tits or gtfo rule also calls for a timestamp, it's a community rule that has been held as wholly agreed upon for longer than you've ever even known about 4chin. next time you think about disgracing this board with your whorish attention-getting, remember that we've been doing this shit longer than you, and don't take kindly to our time being wasted by the likes of you.

I TALK TO THEM IN PROPER ENGLISH YOU FUCKING MONG

go to hell loser

its so hard to rate my boobs?

I cant tell somethings covering them

Your tits suck imo

why?

/thread

Do you feel in charge of the situation?

I would have lost 25lbs first. Now you're just a fat chick with big tits. You've also verified you're an insecure vain slut.

could you take another shot from top to bottom?

Im not fat you dumbass

Sweet, thx!

It's a matter of opinion. Tramp.

Nice bait faggot, timestamp or gtfo

how 'bout some cleavage shots babe?

Timestamp.

And by timestamp I mean take a grandfather clock and stamp it against your teeth at 70 miles an hour. Stop pretending to be girls online and start actually being a man in real life. Your mother's worried sick about you. Your father... He doesn't show it but he's disappointed in you. So very, very disappointed in you. You're young. You can turn things around. You just have to believe in yourself. And look, you might not be the smartest, best looking, or even most hygienic boy at your school. By by gosh you've got to try.