Fast and Furious watching order

Ok, I heard from a friend tht the Fast and Furious movies aren't sorted by chronological order. This means that the sixth one might not be a direct sequel to the fifth one. In what order should I watch ghe movies?

Bump
This moment, we own it

4 5 6 7

The order they came out idiot. 2-4 are shit though.

1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 3

Watch them in release order. But chronologically it is

1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 3, 7

Watch Tokyo Drift first, then in order after that. Watch the first two after doing this, then watch Point Break, then watch the remake of Point Break, then you should maybe re-watch Tokyo Drift.

Just watch them in order they're all good except 4.

>2 Fast 2 Furious
>good

So, the correct order is:

The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious (spinoff into the adventures of Walker and Black-Man)
Fast and Furious (not to be confused with 1)
Fast Five
Furious Six
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (this takes place after a time rift reverts the world to a early 2000's state, by the next movie this has been rectified by time police)
Furious 7
F8

>watch Tokyo Drift
>watch Point Break
>rewatch Tokyo Drift
>???
Are you SERIOUSLY memeing me? Don't come near me or my wife's son ever again.

3 is the best one though, apart from the Original. Two very different movies. Especially if you imagine 3 as being in its own Universe and not part of the greater timeline.

Everyone likes to meme that Justin Lin will ruin Star Trek Beyond, but he's responsible for some of the better Fast & Furious movies. 3 and 5 are great, and 6 is decent.

>time police
>time rifts
Is this real? Are you implying some of them are not canon? Is there any form of canon in this series?

His direction is always 100% serious; 3 is my favorite because the script is hammy and silly as fuck (Lucas Black as a highschooler? Really?) And the super serious direction makes it enjoyable. Meanwhile 5's script is juvenile and when it's played serious it's like watching a first year film student think a short film about suicide is the most profound thing ever.

3 takes place in the early 2000's and there is early 2000's technology throughout the movie because that's when it was made.

They later decided that 3 took place between 6 and 7, which means it would have had to have taken place in 2014-2015, but when you watch it, it clearly didn't/

Don't worry, this faggot will ruin Star Trek

>all these 2fast2furious hate
u niggas be hongry forever

>Oh look everyone, it's Hollywoods favorite unfunny over-emotional funny guy
>Now ruining both Star Trek and Mission Impossible

How does one man provide so much Beta faggotry to not one, but TWO Multi-Billion dollar franchises?

Impressive really, maybe we should give him an award

I'm not going back to Barstow

They're all canon. The problem is that Tokyo Drift was made in 2006 as the third movie, when they were obviously trying to make the franchise an anthology.

Then Vin Diesel came back in #4, and the series returned to the storyline started in #1, following his adventures with Paul Walker. When #5 happened, they included a character who died in Tokyo Drift, which retroactively means that #1, #2, #4 and #5 all happen before #3. Then #6 happens and the fucker is still alive, but his death from #3 is repeated mid-credits.

So #1, #2, #4, #5 and #6 all happen before Tokyo Drift. But they get further and further away from when Tokyo Drift was produced. So even though #3 happens second last in the series, everyone's using old mobile phones, dressing like mid-2000s, etc.

Conversely, it's what's a little weird about #7. James Wan is in on the joke. He knows how fucking ridiculous the series is and he seems to be parodying it all in his direction.

I thought there was more of that, but no where near enough; there's still fucking Tyrese and the other painfully unfunny nigger trying to drop profound shit all the time. The Rock breaking his cast and Statham and Vin's head on crash creating a small sonic boom are perfect, it's just that the dialogue is still fucking awful in trying to be serious way

Now that we've got Paul Walkers death out of the way, the series really needs to cut the hammy emotional shit. Only car fags enjoy that.

BUT WE FAMBLY BREH

I want another car race movie instead of an over the top action.

Fast 7 was good though but I want the series to go back to the 2 Fast 2 Furious feel

Watch the first one. Then stop after that.

>So even though #3 happens second last in the series, everyone's using old mobile phones, dressing like mid-2000s, etc.
i will always write it off as it being the magic of Japan

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

They are in order you just learn more about 3 later on.

3 is an awesome movie though.

I love all the movies.

2 fast isn't a spinoff

I don't know why they thought this forced perspective shot was a good idea. Everyone knows that the Rock is 5 inches taller than Vin Diesel

I disagree. I never saw Fast 6 but I saw FAST 7 in the cinemas and absolutely loved it

Doesn't follow up on the Toretto plot, which literally is the focus of the whole series aside from 2Fast and Tokyo Drift. It's a spinoff in retrospect.

Like, clearly they did the first one, which left things open for a sequel with Toretto. For whatever reason, that didn't happen, but they could get Walker so they make a wacky police sequel with him. Then nobody comes back for #3 and they decide to just use the brand name to make racing movies.

Then Vin changes his mind for Fast & Furious and the series gets back on track to be about Toretto again. We're really just seeing corporate dilly dallying.

Please tell me this is a joke right? I bet this is from behind the scenes footage and wasnt used in the actual movie.

No way would they use something like this which looks so fake.

>2 fast isn't a spinoff
The 2nd actually did have a Starsky and Hutch feel
I love it for that

The story follows Spilner not Toretto.

No, Splinter has his own movies in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series.

Tokyo Drift is unbearable if you actually start thinking about things, like why a Japanese high school is full of non-Japanese speaking 30 year old foreigners who can afford garages full of $50,000 cars. It was okay when I was 13 I guess.

So you saying it is too unrealistic to have non Asians living in Tokyo?
kek

Also I forgot to add: Tokyo is where the secret drifts happen correct? So it makes sense for whites to migrate to Tokyo who want to get together with each other and race.

You're a dumbass, good reading comprehension.

>Mission Impossible
>ruined

nigga what, it's better than ever

The first one is the only one really worth watching.