I am a chubby fuck slut that was turned on by the live rape on facebook in Sweden!!!

I am a chubby fuck slut that was turned on by the live rape on facebook in Sweden!!!

AMA!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/09/02/world/europe/reckoning-starts-in-britain-on-abuse-of-girls.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Want my kik? Lol!

lets see that pussy

yes

Seriously.

onlythebesttrips

What a coincidence, so am I!

sharpie in pooper !

Hit me up boys!

Tell me you want to rape my chubby fuck holes!

Turned on by the what?

wew lad

We have so Much in common!!!!!!!

this is a blessed thread

would suck on those disgusting udders

I know!

beauty

D4rkp1t lets chat

Reroll

check deez

the facebook what?
how wide can you gape your asshole?
how tall are you?
what shoe size do you wear?
single?
show us your asshole/pussy/feet/face/belly/penis

check um

Show us your batcave

Show the batcave

you mean you actually have the vid.

now sharpie in pooper !
also check these

What live rape?

Can you bend over for us?

3 dudes raped some girl in Sweden and livestreamed it on Facebook, supposedly.

Fag

Use a pic that wasn't posted in the previous thread, and I might believe its actually you

tripz

reroll

My kik is
OnlythebestTrips

Here is a sharpie pic!

Tell me how you want to dump your cum in my fuck holes!
I love it when guys tell me how they want to use me as a cum dump. Especially after I tell them I am not on birth control...

common occurrence in europe, dumb girls get drugs of shitskin shitskin fucks girl. thousands get fucked this way each week. Sometimes they get turned in to tricks. nytimes.com/2014/09/02/world/europe/reckoning-starts-in-britain-on-abuse-of-girls.html?_r=0

those tits are nice

Give me your kik so you dont need to go on Sup Forums for some Attention next time ;p

You the one from this morning that started the rape thread?

I am

10/10 would rape in a disgusting alley.

Oh so she's already delivering.
FYI, OP is not her.

Nah, she didn't start it, she jumped on at the beginning. OP got assraped, she got throatfucked.

>Asian

Continue your story with the older guy punching you.

OP is me. I deliver.

720000000!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check em?

Where do you live and when did you get raped.

Its called TIMESTAMP to make you include DAY AND TIME
not just one or the other thing.

t h i s

Indiana. And mulitple times. But my main story was from when I was 19.
By Jon Smith.
In my boyfriends apartment.

Nice pussy

not this desperate fat fuck again...

>Jon Smith
Blew it. Get the fuck out of here.

I'd tie up your tits a tight as possible followed by attaching ultra strong clamps to your nipples. Then I'd tie your legs behind your shoulders. Once done I'd flog every inch of you below your neck till you was bright red. Then take turns raping your holes while pushing needles into your tits. After I was done with your holes I'd attach electodes to your nipple clamps set to shock you anytime you wasn't being raped by the homeless men in the area where I'd dump you

That was his email name.
His real name was Michael

>;p

Show ass

Im going to need a link for the video

Bend over OP.

Haven't seen it, hence the supposedly.

Maybe OP has it? Or anyone else in here.

Thank you,OP, for following the rules.

central time zone?

I'll call over all 7 of my buddies and we'll fuck every hole you have, we'll tie you up and use you ever day, even ration out your food so you lose some weight. fat bitch.

I will keep posting pics, as long as you guys continue to tell me how you would want to use me.

>nipple rings
>gigantic nipples
Fucking yes

waiting for the puppie look pic

stick your ass in the air and spread your asshole open with both hands. and take a decent pic that's not blurry this time you fat fuck.

I would love to put a butt plug in that ass and make you walk around then fuck you hard later on and fill all your holes

take that back. Eastern Time Zone

this

open wide and let me throat fuck you

Take a picture sucking a cucumber or something phallus shaped.

I want to see your ass babe!! I love to fuck you from back and see your pussy and ass from behind

Would tie your arms behind your back and hold your face against the wall while I fuck your ass

Yes, I am in Eastern time zone.

would love to see you gag on something...

Let's see your urethra

Didn't you read the story? I have very little gag reflex

You like nigger dick?

do a full body naked selfie with your tounge out you fucking piece of no good cum shovel.

I would love to use you as my personal cum dumpster. I would fuck you every day in a different hole hard whenever you want it or not. I would love to fuck that face, those tits, that pussy and that ass.

If you cunt seriously can't get the eyes from her then you're a failure.

>Refering to the story because you don't know shit about her yourself

I would use you over and over, not even wash you, your bitch ass would just be forced to lie there, forever, the occasional plate of food, I WOULD however let you shit and piss in a toilet and clean yourself up from that.
But other than that you have to stay like that
tied the fuck up, used and abused until I see you are no longer fit for rape.

I did, and when you get really rough you gag a bit ... so get at it girl :)

Is that because you literally can't stop stuffing your face with unhealthy shit?

I'd hogtie you strictly, and tie your ankles to your throat, so you'd slowly asphixiate if your relax too much, while keeping you in a closet, stuffuing all your holes with vibrators. Id only take you out of there to use a ring gag on you, and stick my dick in there until you pass out

Ask you what your favorite position is, make you think that it will be the first position, but would change it to something else right before starting. Eventually get to your fav position. Then spank ass, slap tits, pinch nipples, and then get to your much discussed deep throating. Test your skills to see if you are as good as you claim to be.
Okay, now show them blue eyes. Maybe a little face

I'd throw you on the ground while you try to fight me and slap you hard enough to leave a hand print on your face. The sound of you screaming pleading for me to stop but I have a smile on my face looking at the tears running down your ugly face.

You continue to fight but this time I slap you even harder and you scream louder because it hurt more than the previous. You're getting exhausted and I can see you are starting to accept that I'm going to rape you because you bought this on yourself....

More?

holy shit
that actually sounds really fucking hot

The dirty fuck slut said she wants fucked while not on birth control, so obviously she wants to be breed like a whore.

Then those fat tits will become udders, leaking milk.

I would make you beg for me to milk you. I would wait day at a time inbetween your milkings, so they are full, swollen and painful.

Then we will see how hard you will work for it.

what is your rape story?

What is it with chubbies and batman panties?

My now ex GF has them too (not that exact model)

Where at on the east? Your dreams could become a reality, slut.

I'd love to tie your legs to the bedposts in spread eagle position so I could plow your pussyhole with full force, occasionally interrupting to suck on your clit, all while choking you a little.
Do you own any stockings? If so, put them on, now!

My ex was equally chubby, but she's more into batman shirts.

Damn. Please post more boobs

shit. I think I know this girl maybe, I just asked her on another socialmedia if she used Sup Forums kek.

can i make you my new personal slam piggy?

I would make you walk on all four like a dog. Then I would pull your hair with one hand and gently strangle you with my other hand while I fuck your throat. I would slap you and pinch your nipples when you misbehave. Now show me those dick sucking lips.