Why does this country allowed to exist?

Slovenia has to be the biggest non-country in all of Europe. Its territories belong to Austria. Slovenes haven't contributed anything to humanity to warrant the existence of their country.

At best people just point at their mountains and scenery when asked about Slovenia, but that's hardly their achievement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hlPp-8SXyg
youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We achieved higher standard of living than your country will ever achieve. Also we have a unique language, unlike other ex-yu "countries".

they're like the only non-serbian ex-yu country
besides """""""macedonia"""""" ofc

>he doesn't enjoy the riveting prose of Cankar, Jančar and Lainšček, or the heart-wrenching poetry of Prešeren, Zajc, Menart, and Šalamun
>he doesn't know that the Slovenian polka band Avseniki is the best-selling alpine music group of all time
>he doesn't follow Slovenian ski-jumping and slalom triumphs
>he doesn't know about the successful Slovenian improvisational jazz scene
>he doesn't even know the names of successful international DJs from Slovenia like Umek and Gramatik

plebe imo desu baka senpai

It's literally the most powerful country in Europe since they sexually control the United States now

>He doesn't know about useless unimportant stuff
So?

Our writters are honestly not well known, except for Bartol's Alamut. Our winter athletes are only know t ocountries who compete in winter sports. There are some well known athletes though, such as Jan Oblak, Goran Dragić or Anže Kopitar. Also Slavoj Žižek, Laibach and Melania Trump.

>puny trianonian does not know the third greatest race in the world, after scots-germans and pinoys

quick rundown

everything is unimportant to an Albanian except for sheep rustling and blood vengeance - but we don't have those in our country

But we have albanians though, half of my neighbourhood is probably albanian or some gypsy shit like that.

Too bad Slovenia reneged her

if Trump had a brazilian wife instead you'd also renege her

when did that happen?

>slovenian ski triumphs

I don't get these threads. Some resident of new world's superstate usually decides to dismiss the centuries of history and claim how things make no sense, but I thought Hungary would knew better - sad.

Slovenia is cute desu.

i dont know
this whole shit region shouldnt exist

Yeah, none of them this year, sadly. We need to change our coach.

They were the answer to final Jeopardy last night.

your country will perish before ours m8

he's that greek retard probably

my country
is Greece

lol

STOP BULLYING SLOVENIA!
Only us and Croats can.

>Slovenia
>Balkan

loling @ ur life

I love Martin Shkreli. Do you people know about him in Albania?

>he doesn't know about France Rode, inventor of HP-35 the first scientific pocket calculator

I find it funny how Hungary acts like a poor and innocent country, when in reality they used to opress the shit out of othe people they ruled over.
Hungary is the primary reason why the double monarchy failed

youtube.com/watch?v=5hlPp-8SXyg

they brought this guy so slovenia are ok in my book

Slovenia should be partitioned to Austria and Italy, it has no right to exist

balkanshits

They are small and cute
I don't know what happens there tho

>Hungary is the primary reason why the double monarchy failed
No, Slavs chimping out as usual ended up the great monarchy.

They even assassinated the heir! Absolute scum. The only good Slavs are Croats and Polish people. The rest need to be genocided out of this world.

Well, maybe you shouldn't have opressed them?
Austria-Hungary wasn't called prison of peoples for no reason

>Well, maybe you shouldn't have opressed them?

Yes, oppressed them with higher education, healthcare, civil rights in literally one of the most developed nations on the planet at the time. What a horrible fate. Austria-Hungary was 10 times kinder than any other empire dealing with its minorities.

Need I remind you what YOU tried to do with your jews, gypsies and gays 40 years later? You're hardly in any position to call others on their treatment of minorities.

Hey, I am not the one defending the crimes of my ancestors. But i find it interesting that those countries have no problem with beeing in the EU, but wanted to be freed from your opression no matter what.

an economic union is kinda different from an imperialistic invasion

And that's why I am glad that the people got freed from Hungarian opression

>i find it interesting that those countries have no problem with beeing in the EU
Of course they don't. Free money rules over nationalistic feelings. €€€€€
>but wanted to be freed from your opression no matter what.
Like I said, there was no oppression. Sure, circumstances were not perfect, but they had it way better than a lot of other nations out there, at the time and you don't hear them constantly whining about it.

And would you look at what did they do with their newfound "freedom". Romania is a gigantic shithole the likes of which you haven't seen since Africa. So is Ukraine and S*rbia. Czechia and Slovenia are only decent because they're German in every way but language. You know, except worse, because like I said, they still haven't done anything worth paying attention to. Slovakia is almost the same as the former two except even more bland and boring.
Unlike these countries even after dissolution Austria and Hungary were on the frontlines of science, inventions and culture, so far ahead of these nations they thought they were first, even with Communism and Trianon crippling my country.
Despite the cultural relativism meme, not all cultures are created equal. Some are inherently better than others.

So if you were so nice to them, why were they so eager to break free? Really makes me think...

>says the non-country that had a negligible population until 50 years ago

>So if you were so nice to them, why were they so eager to break free?
It's in their nature. They are not very intelligent, prone to outbursts and violence. Look no further than Yugoslavia. They tried to genocide their own kind, 50 years AFTER World War II. It's unbelievable. Or Czechslovakia, they dissolved that too. Even now Russians and Ukrainians are actively killing each other.

If Slavs can't tolerate to live with their own very kind, how could one expect them to live in a progressive, multicultural society? They just need a corner to squat in and some vodka. That's all they're good for.

The fact that you see slavs as subhuman subjects, in the year 2017, makes me doubt that your ancestors treated them fairly 100 years ago

m8, m8

your country is a huge shithole that's probably poorer than Romania

all the famous Hungarian writers and scientists were Jewish

Slavs may be dumb, but Hungarians are inferior even to us

>Slovenes haven't contributed anything to humanity to warrant the existence of their country.

>He doesn't know about based martial-industrial music

youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ

Mein Gott
*sniffs*

Yeah, let's tear Germany in half, strand 1/3 of your nation outside your country and see how well adjusted YOUR people will be. Wait, hold on, you started a World War and tried to genocide everyone.

See, it's entirely possible I'd see Slavs in a different light had Trianon not happened. But it did, and all I feel is pure, unadulterated hatred towards them. And I have good reasons for that. I don't see you bringing up any counter arguments, it's almost like you don't have any, or secretly agree.

>your country is a huge shithole that's probably poorer than Romania
I'm pretty sure there are African nations that are richer than Romania. The only one poorer than them are their backwards cousins in Moldova.

>all the famous Hungarian writers and scientists were Jewish
Not all. And even if it was so, we don't give a shit. See, this is the thing, unlike you we aren't racist against people who are good to us for no good reason. There's nothing wrong with people being jews. They are Hungarian first.

>Slavs may be dumb, but Hungarians are inferior even to us
Is that why your country didn't exist on the worldmap until the 1900's?

m8, in case you didn't get le meme-o, your country stopped existing in 1526 and was not resurrected until 1867. And even before it was a cuckshed to French and German kings, not to mention that you commanded practically no power in Austria-Hungary, except the power to beat Slavic peasants for not remembering their Hungarian primary school lessons.

So you dont actually see slavs as equal countrymen who would have the ability to leave your country, if they so desire, right?
You see them as some sort of subservient people who must stay in your country, no matter what.

Slovenia has zizek.

I think he's basically slovenia's most famous export.

To trigger the Eternal Hun

>See, it's entirely possible I'd see Slavs in a different light had Trianon not happened. But it did, and all I feel is pure, unadulterated hatred towards them. And I have good reasons for that.
>implying Hungarians have any semblance of a claim to this land
>implying you could justify why this land should belong to Hungary

It's just butthurt without any real grounding, son. Hungarians never even lived on any of it until the 17th century. Give up the ghost.

It's pointless pondering about the what if's. But yes, they could've been our equal countrymen. They were. Slovaks and Croats lived mostly peacefully with us until the 1800's, when they decided they'd rather chimp out and backstab us instead.
But then again, they're Slavs, it's in their nature. You wouldn't fault a rattlesnake for biting, would you?

>Slovenian """"education""""
Who do you think ruled in Transylvania?

>backstab us
you see we really liked our autonomy back then

>ex-yu
>not shit

What do you mean they haven't achieved anything?

If you had helped us against the Austrians you would've gotten it. I hold your nation responsible for setting in motion everything that went wrong with my country. Your actions were crucial to the Hungarian defeat that led to Austria-Hungary, then WW I and Trianon. I should hate you.

maybe we would have if you hadn't went for centralised hungary

We only went for it because Slovaks and Romanians were chimping out non-stop.

You were special. We viewed you as our equals for centuries. You should've trusted us.

wrong timing
we had our national revival at that time and viewed everything as a threat to it
sry

Then Hungarian nobles shouldn't have opposed turning the Double Monarchy into a Triple Monarchy