They speak Spanish in Latin America countries except Brazil

They speak Spanish in Latin America countries except Brazil.
Can they communicate with people from other countries of Latin America and Spanish people??

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pico_Truncado
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, through huehue noises

No
Do you communicate with Korean and Chinese people?

Of course, Brazilians are white. And white people have a much easier time learning stuff like maths, sciences and languages.
Most Brazilians can speak Portuguese, English and Spanish/French/Italian/Polish/German/Russian/Finnish/Norwegian/Swedish/Japanese/Irish/etc.

Smart folk.

no

No because our languages are difficult.
But their countries languages is the same language??

>Marica
>Maricon

Not really, but you can easily read Spanish if you're a Portuguese speaker and vice versa.

They can of course, same way americans, brits and australians can.
Only very thick local accents can be difficult to understand.

Americans, brits and australians speak the same language, you retard.

It's same as Latin America people,too.
But except you.

I think OP is referring to spanish speaking countries, if they can understand each other easily.

>Pizza in charge of reading comprehension

we have different accents but we understand each other just fine. We can go to any other spanish speaking country and communicate easily. But local people will surely know where you come from by hearing your accent.

B2B connection

Banana to banana

Actually yes, you have to speak slowly and avoid slangs though.

The problem is that we don't interact much anyway, Brazil is pretty insular.

why can't u into English?¿

sup

no,literally different languages

Really? So why do people call their ''different'' languages Spanish?

They have a lot of similarities, I can understand a pretty decent amount of spanish even though I never actually learned it and tourists can make do with portunhol for simple conversations.

Portugues and español are almost the same!
But in Latinoamérica u can find spanish, portuguese and french (next to venezuela n shit).

In Guatemala we have 25 languajes
22 Mayans-Indigenous 1 Garifuna 1 Xinca 1 Español(Castellano)

No, you fat faggot, Spanish and Portuguese are different languages, only Brazil speaks Portuguese, the rest of us speak Spanish with only dialectal differences.
>kono yaro

>>kono yaro
lol

>all these people replying to some english teacher troll

>and french (next to venezuela n shit).
and dutch*
english is closer, if that thing hindians speak can be called english that is

バカ野郎

オマエだろう

こりゃ一本取られたわ すんまへんうんち

うんちってオメェーだろう

y-yeah

yes but we mock Brazilians for their weird slang like calling dogs "Cachorros", ham "presunto", etc.

ching chong chang

why is this weird?

That's not slang tho, just the normal words for those things.

I don't know, I think he might be retarded.
cachorro literally means puppy in spanish.

>cachorro literally means puppy in spanish.

that's the reason it sounds weird. Adult dogs =/= puppies. Also "presunto" means "alleged", "presumed" in Spanish.

pang ping pong bong. ching chong chang?

kiisama...

私は心配すべきですか?

I went with my Brazillian friend to a town called Boquete last summer. He wouldn't stop laughing because Boquete means blowjob -_-.

I suppose this is a good place to ask.

I want to travel South America but primarily to see the Amazon and shit, and obviously the hueniggers speak Portuguese, but literally everywhere else pretty much speaks Spanish, so like I could go to Peru for Amazon, so should I learn Spanish then? But most of the Amazon is unfortunately in fucking Brazil.

God damn it wrong image

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pico_Truncado

my brother had the same experience with a chilean friend of his

spanish speakers can't even communicate amongst each other
>joder

good pepe
yes you can travel to Perú, Ecuador and Colombia to visit their Amazon part of the basin. i wouldn't recommend Colombia (or Venezuela) because that's their conflict area. who knows in the future, when FARC... ahaha... surrendeAHAHAHAHAHAWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA QUE PELOTUDOS AJAAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJA LES COGIERON LAS FARC AAAJAJAJAJAJA SANTOS PREMIO NOBEL GUAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJ

so you want to fuck kuruminha huh? stay in your country

Kek

lol nah not a sex tourist or something, I want to see awesome jungle and jungle stuff and river nature etc. If there are tribals around that's cool but not my primary interest, although anthropology is of course fascinating shit but whatever.

Though I do find latina/hispanic/whatever girls attractive but that's neither here nor there.

come here gringo i will send arrows to your face

I went to grad school with a lot of Venezuelans, some fucking sexy girls... Sucks about their country lmao. So Colombia is fucked? I'm not up on what's going on there, FARC they're the commies the CIA is fighting right? Or is it the other way around lol.

How is Central America? Costa Rica probably too expensive and touristy but what about like Nicaragua or Belize or some of that shit?

Also how is Paraguay? Are you the ones with the crazy president that drives an old beater or some shit?

call me gringo to my face not online and see what happens

But he's correct. OP seems to be asking if all Latin American Spanish is mutually intelligible.

maldito gringoOOOOOOOOOOOO
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

>So Colombia is fucked?
not all of it and that's what i explained. the amazonic south is where the guerilla is. places like Bogotá and Cartagena are ok to visit but they're not close to the jungle
>How is Central America?
comfy, if you like poverty
>Costa Rica probably too expensive
says who? never heard of it
btw Belize is where the "english speaking" mayans live, visit there if you want to see their mysterious lost cities and aliums and shit
>Also how is Paraguay? Are you the ones with the crazy president that drives an old beater or some shit?
lol no, that's Uruguay and he's retired from politics now
Paraguay is... hmm.... boring crap. why lie to you. Brazil just next to it (the state of Mato Grosso) has more pretty places to visit: Pantanal, Diamantina mesas and caves, etc.

wtf

Impressive digits indio.

>not all of it and that's what i explained. the amazonic south is where the guerilla is. places like Bogotá and Cartagena are ok to visit but they're not close to the jungle
Well damn, that sucks.
>comfy, if you like poverty
Sort of do 2bh lol
>says who? never heard of it
Whenever I've read about people always talk about it being expensive, but they're probably assuming a developed western or tourist type lifestyle which I don't care about for my travels. Also I guess it's relative, heard for much less than the price of basic dental work in US you can go to Costa Rica and get significantly more work of roughly equal quality and a nice vacation lol.

>Belize, mayans etc
sounds fun gotta now what the aliums and shit are up to
>Paraguay is boring
Guess that's why I never hear about it lol

>No because our languages are difficult.
Speak Spanish or Portuguese to me then, faggot.

>Can they communicate with people from other countries of Latin America and Spanish people??
Yes, but aside from the southernmost states and some municipalities at the border Brazilians rarely ever interact with other Latin Americans.

Until 2005 Spanish was only taught at schools in Rio Grande do Sul and Paraná. Since 2005 it's being officially taught in all schools in Brazil.

Farc ceased military action two years ago and right now are giving up their weapons. Also, no, they weren't deep in the Amazon, but in other areas (Catatumbo at the border with Venezuela, Cauca department in the southwest, Western Nariño, Caqueta).

>right now are giving up their weapons
AAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAWAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJ

This is the most bizarre thread I've seen