Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

nice blog post

And what's your source, cupcake? Oh wait no, it doesn't matter, he's still the President.

and all the big cities are:
>ridden with crime
>ridden with poverty
>drugs
>gangs
>unemployment/gov't assistance
I could go on, but I dont converse with simpletons. Get Kek'd

They were both crooked fucks and retards voted for both. Quit pushing your shitty opinion here you fat neck beard. Sup Forums exists. Saged as fuck

This shitty copypasta.

Poverty, crime, drugs, unemployment, and welfare.

Sounds a fucking whole lot like the rural south you piece of dog shit.

>Young, jobless niggers and women with no sense of responsibility voted to keep stealing from their common man because they're too lazy to work for themselves, or have any concept of how a successful country should run

Sounds exactly right to me.

My county voted decidedly for Hillary (I didn't) and it's in the middle of a sea of red. I hate when idiots post this stupid made up shit.

I'd honestly like to see the population numbers on this just because that's such a shitty statistic to use. Just because it's colored in does make it porportionate.

You do know that there are way more people than there are jobs, right?

Obviously there are free-loaders, but this idea that everybody on welfare is just lazy and refuses to work is ignorant.

Well seeing how 3 million more people voted for Hillary than Trump it's clearly not proportionate.

This

I always thought that they did criminal activity like run guns and drugs and say they are unemployed legally to get welfare money.

>Poverty, crime, drugs, unemployment, and welfare. Sounds a fucking whole lot like the rural south

One of the dumbest and most easily disproven things I've ever read. Look at crime statistics, rural areas have lower crime rates even with fewer people.

That means not only does going into a city mean you're surrounded by criminals, each one of those criminals is more likely to rob you than if you were in a rural area. Fucking moron.

You're right but there is a reliance on welfare that extends beyond people who truly need it. I've seen it myself, and while I don't think the country should drastically change the system, it is a great illustration tool for disparaging a group that I find particularly annoying.

all i got from that statement is that :
>american nation is half white
the rest are niggers in genderstudies or selling crack

I thought all Amerifats were retarded.

Because Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, and DC are in the south. Oh, wait...

That's because of niggers having 9 kids with 7 dads before they even leave high school.

And yet we're still not as much of a faggot as you are.

>ITT ignorant fucks who voted for a white man

Look at every other measure I listed then fuckwad. You act like there's not rampant crime in rural America.

The south is statistically the dumbest, fattest, more welfare-reliant section of the country. It's also the most republican.

inb4 durrr it's because all the niggers live here.

It's your fault you brought them over here in the first place. Spend hundreds of years disenfranchising niggers and then get pissed off when they are disenfranchised.

THANKS A LOT to the dirty and retarded redneck republican faggots!!!

(and yes, please understand the parties have swapped identities since Lincoln, you fucking dimwits)

What did he mean by this?

map of US voters scaled to population

This.

Not how us looks retard IDC about pop I'd be happy to cut the cities out of the usa

Can I get a quick rundown on your post?

cities would happily cut you out as well, and leave you to die in your rural shitholes.

Without federally funded foodstamps, your welfare queen ways of life would no longer exist.

I'm sure in 2008 and 2012 there was a Sup Forums thread With the same fuckin arguments Hahahaha

eternally BTFO'd.

Doesnt matter. Had electoral.

No. The Russians bought his seat in the white house.

And still they won.

I've lived in L.A. all my life and I voted for Trump.

Hope you can afford to take care of your parents and your children then.

>thinks people don't realize blue/red counties didn't literally 100% vote for either trump or hillary

cities can easily afford to take care of their entire population and then some. You and yours are a drain on society.

>implying OP didn't imply that all people living in cities voted Hillary

>implying "city people" aren't stupid cucked flouride-drinking faggots who don't know survival or self-defense

more like content aware scaled lol

Fuck you, man. It's because of racists.

Look, I'll be real wit ya'll da KKK has a chapter at the University of Missouri.

We can not stand for this when their treatin' us this way.

Whitey gotta pay.