Hey guys, serious question. How do I tell my boyfriend I have a rape fantasy? Pic related, its me...

Hey guys, serious question. How do I tell my boyfriend I have a rape fantasy? Pic related, its me. I'll probs stream on femanon cams later for proof tbh.

timestamp

buy him a balaclava for his bday lol

He's asleep right now, my guy.

"This is going to sound weird, but I want you to rape me. [Insert description of fantasy here.]"

If you are real, take those panties off. I have a jerk-off fantasy, and I need you to do your part to make it come true.

Every female fantasizes about being raped. Just tell him. It's no big deal.

As in you timestamp

start slow, ask him to be rougher. when he is used to it, simply tell him that you have a crazy fantasy.

you should probably inform him that without his permission you are spreading your skin on the interwebs. Youre obviously a sub and should have asked for his permission first.

He's a bit of a prude in bed, is there a softer way I could put it? Also, I was raped when I was younger, so I super don't know if he would go for it.

So rape him and tell him you were just acting out a fantasy. Tell him he can rape you if he feels sore about it.

Satan, get yourself a proper dom, or, if you love him, MAKE him your dom.

>720000000

Get wasted at a party
Get raped
????????
Profit!

Best part is you don't even have to tell him.

But like, I want it to be him. Also, I'm working on a time stamp for you guys

timesamp the pictures

Tell him that your fantasy is a way to control the experience and that you need him to be patient and understanding of that. But really, you need to understand that he isn't obligated to fulfill the request and, based on what you have told us about him, he's not likely to. I am married and would love it if my wife dominated me in the bedroom, but she is submissive and doesn't want to try being dominant. I'm still happy. Approach your telling him as "I just want to get this off my chest...I want you to try this, but you don't have to." If you really want it that badly, evaluate the relationship and consider ending it. You will have a very easy time finding someone who will act out this fantasy, because it is extremely counter-cultural and, in my experience, men like treating women like shit, because we are raised to treat you like princesses.

have him anally rape you and and do ass to mouth with his fingers (it's not a good rape unless you taste your own intestinal mucus)

> working on a timestamp
Nigga it's some numbers on a piece of paper. If you have to work on that you have a learning disability.

IM TRYING TO GET A GOOD ANGLE YOU CUCK

This op is retarded. It isnt rape if you consent to it. Youre just want rough sex you brain dead cunt

That is a boys butt

Not even a nice boy butt, literally flat as can be.

Favorite panties please

Fake and gay, abandon bread

OP was a faggot after all

Fucking men pretending to women, I swear to Christ...

Small boobs but I'm definitely a grill. Still working on butt pics because rip lighting.

>Youre just want
>Youre

Even if true, I still think that ass is nice. OP is just being who OP wants to be. Nothing wrong with that.

i wouldn't mind... The but is great quality

Show us your ass. Please.

Favorite panties please

I fucking kek'd

These panties don't fit well and yes! I have a super small butt!

tits with timestamp or gtfo

Posted.

are you actually a fucking retard?

Favorite panties please

Ok here's the deal. You think you want to be raped, but that doesn't even make sense. Rape is an unwanted sexual penetration. So wanting it, completely negates the whole point of rape. You really just want your boyfriend to stop being a small-dicked cuck and fuck you like a man

being this fucking retarded

kill yourself fucking retard

Fine. Forced sexual fantasy.

true

All women have a rape fantasy.

Just ask him to choke you a little or hold you down or use some handcuffs or whatever. Really mild, but let's you gauge his response. Escalate slowly from there.

So basicly you want him you be rough and take the initiative?

4 incher here
Would dick size matter for your rape fantasy?

I want it to be super spontaneous and have him take complete control. We'll have a safe word, but I basically want him to use me and abuse me.

step one, stop cutting yourself

my gf told me thats she wants it rough before we had sex for the first time and it was ok for me at that time cause i never had done that, but now it is fucking amazing, both enjoy sex a lot

>Japanese school uniform
You had my curiosity
Now you have my attention
Tell me you have one of those white and blue stripes panties

And coming to bat it's the saddest post of 2017...
You just asked a girl if you could join her confused rape fantasy with a dick shorter than most guys fingers on Sup Forums.
It's time to consider ending yourself

Gonna need more in the uniform OP

I got attacked by a dog when I was younger, so that explains the large scars on my shoulder. The rest are from years ago.

Sadly, I don't. I have some in my Amazon wishlist, though.

Just subtlety tell him, like when you it's start to make out just be like "I want you fuck me" and even if that sounds weird at least it let him know to initiate it, and once he starts fuckin drop more hints like to pull your hair, and when he does get all into it so he'll get it that you wanna be dominated. After he gets his little nut out let him know you liked it, etc

I don't have very many pics in the uniform, sorry.

well, he doesn't know about it. If you think it'd work, leave him a not he'r read at work, so he'd know what you want without you having to say it out loud.

show pussy pls

Drop that wishlist link, I wanna see you with that whole outfit
Also, nice panties taste

Pull those panties to the side and let us see that tight hole.

I would grab you from behind, while pushing you against wall by your throat as I rip off your pants and tear your panties to the side, pushing you over, spitting on your pussy and pushing my thick cock deep inside you.

This one?

Post your address on here

Someone will likely come rape your asshole

Profit???

the things i would do to that ass

This isn't even a bad solution

Gotta delete some embarrassing shit that I wanted, like stuffies and some clothes.

>Devil trips chekt!
Please plz greentext your rape femanon. I will be fapping here on my end

yes, that one
very nice pls gibe more

Well OP, if he's not willing to do it, I sure as hell will. I'll need to whip your bare ass with a belt until you're a sobbing mess first though, so hopefully you can take a good spanking.

>stuffies
>Embarrassing
But that's cute tho. Up to you
Personally, I would make you hold your favorite plushie while I pound your ass all night long ~

So take the panties off. Problem solved! (Wanted to see your bare ass. Sorry if that wasn't clear.)

that's so cucking beta just fucking stop.

Post asshole so we know what we are working with

find a scene in a movie or show that you know has "difficult topics" and watch it together. point out to him that that scene might be interesting to experiment irl.

he's gonna go "wow, nope."

best things best ask him how hard he can fuck you, then pretend pretty images in your head that something completely different is happening in a virtual reality.

i share a similar quality w/you, op. it can take years for a guy to come clean with fulfilling a fantasy that can be easily misconstrued as non-consensual (thanks 2016 in particular).

an easy show to illustrate this concept is Game of Thrones, or what you could do is just say it, or write out some story on paper and tell him to read it.

Nice booty! I'd like to see you in this pose without panties.

Kys loser you don't even know what cuck means. Go back to your ylyl and maga threads

I'll leave a couple in there if you're feeling generous, but yeah. Link incoming.

This. You have to ease into it.

Awwww...it's cute!

It's a trap

Just tell him. I had an ex that wanted that shit. I made her sign a document, with witnesses (some close friends we didn't mind that they knew) stating that it was all agreed and not actual rape. Covering my own back just in case. Rape isn't really my thing, but anything for a good time. So months later when she didn't really expect it, I raped her. Also helps I am a locksmith, so broke in to her place and wore a mask so she didn't know it was me at first. Was pretty fun.

I'd rather have a good trap thread. What you worte is just so fucking gay. Just stop breathing.

There's a really hot "rape" scene in A History of Violence where aragorn fucks his wife on some stairs while she keeps telling him to stop because he disgusts her.
>he doesn't stop
>she loves it
>get to see aragorn's ass
>everyone cums

It thinks it's spam, rip. What do.

>broke into her place

you are not a locksmith, just a run-of-the-mill nigger doin his daily errands.

>worte
Seriously kill yourself. No one would notice and it would just make a lot of people's lives a lot easier. You're just a burden to us.

Candace?

What?

Okay... well except for the fact I am, plus I am white.

Nope. Not even remotely close to the same name.

I was trying to post the link to my Amazon and no matter what I did it was like, "Spam!"

Huh?

Post more pictures and face.

Just copy paste what's after amazondotcom

You have a very nice ass. I guess we aren't going to get to see the full ass-monty, but I'm really enjoying those panty shots.

This.

Bit of a butterface

5/10 absolutely would gangrape